HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Old Nov 12, 2012, 09:41 PM
Suspended Account
Mali, Tombouctou, Timbuktu
Joined Aug 2012
391 Posts
I'm out of here and have made my views crystal clear.
I've owned lots, sort of;
E-Sky, Mikado, Walkera, Gaui, Align, WLT, and others...
I have now said my piece and wave my flag.
I KNOW I have made my point clear and offended in the process and will be proud that I TRIED MY UTMOST BEST.

To the Walkera fans;
You just carry on regardless.

Just think ahead, I see nothing good >>
V999D02 is offline Find More Posts by V999D02
Last edited by V999D02; Nov 22, 2012 at 07:02 AM.
Reply With Quote  (Disabled)
to remove ads between posts
Old Nov 12, 2012, 10:00 PM
BahamaHeli
The Bahamas
Joined Dec 2010
3,598 Posts
The fun fly will be on sunday. I did fly my 500 and 600 at the demo for the defence force fun day.

Im not sure who is paying attention, but i've logged my whole heli 'carrer' here on rcgroups. The first thread being the V400D02, then it quickly turned into the 'walkera V clone' thread. This is because i found the walkera frames and parts to be fragile and expensive. I could have went with the V450, and then the V500, but i have a brain. I did not throw the V400 away because it was my first 'real' heli. It taught me to fly, fix, and mod. My v400 is no 'glass slipper' anymore. Now, i've started a new thread because i've found a glitch in the 2702v rx systems i was using in my trex 450, 500, and 600. Lots of guys have these units with no problems, but i dont trust them anymore and have moved on. This is all clearly posted in the thread. I still use my 2801pro tx for all my helis.

My goal in this hobby is to have fun and not go broke. I dont care if its a clone or not as long as it works. I know there are alot of guys out there like me, so i shared what i've learned. I do not push walkera products on anyone, nor do i praise any product as being better than the next. They will all hit the ground at some point. Its about being smart with what you can afford.

I met a guy last sunday that asked me if i want a logo 800 extream. I thought about it and said i cant do what i do with my 600 clone with that. After i make a mistake and crash it, i would have to quit the hobby. Or sell my cheap car to fund the rebuild.

I would recomend a v400d02 to any beginer to the hobby, that does not have $800 or even $300 bucks to spend, along with a $17 usb controler and download rchelisim, (though some might say that a free sim is not good to learn on and i should buy a 'real' sim). I would also tell them all the things they will need to do to make the v400 better at crashing. It is a perfect 'get better as you go' heli. I'm not saying the the best first heli. Its what i know can get the job done. I would also recomend a trex 450 (clone or not), but for a first time heli builder and flier i dont think its as 'easy' as the v400d02.

We are all different people with different opinions and different budgets. I dont mind the walkera bashers comments, or the cheap clone comments. I'm sorry if you have been hurt by these things in the past, but this thread is about 'beyond'. So move on and have fun the way that you know how. If you dont like it, then toss a stone....

Walkera 2801 pro rx/tx rocks my world right now. And did not cost me more than $200. If the devo proves itself to be a solid platform, then i can make the transition when ever i can afford to.
kdean is offline Find More Posts by kdean
Last edited by kdean; Nov 12, 2012 at 10:11 PM.
Old Nov 12, 2012, 11:16 PM
IHW Heli Division
United States, FL, Palm Coast
Joined Mar 2012
6,570 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by V999D02 View Post
I'm out of here and have made my views crystal clear.
I've owned lots, sort of;
E-Sky, Mikado, Walkera, Gaui, Align, WLT, and others...
I have now said my piece and wave my flag.
I KNOW I have made my point clear and offended in the process and will be proud that I TRIED MY UTMOST BEST.

To the Walkera fans;
You just carry on regardless.

Just think ahead, I see nothing good >>

Yep, I'm done and removed from here too. Now i'm being called a troll for attacking an obvious troll. Sometimes the irony is unbearable in this world. Everyone have fun living inside their own Orchestrated Illusions. I know i will.
IntegrityHndywrk is offline Find More Posts by IntegrityHndywrk
Old Nov 12, 2012, 11:47 PM
Suspended Account
Joined Aug 2012
391 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by IntegrityHndywrk View Post
Yep, I'm done and removed from here too. Now i'm being called a troll for attacking an obvious troll. Sometimes the irony is unbearable in this world. Everyone have fun living inside their own Orchestrated Illusions. I know i will.
I like the X5 World. How about you?

The Lads on HF couldn't agree more,

Gaui Gaui Gaui OI OI OI OI

Gaui proud ALWAYS
Old Nov 12, 2012, 11:48 PM
BahamaHeli
The Bahamas
Joined Dec 2010
3,598 Posts
No one called you a troll handy, its the personal attacts on people that we try to avoid on a thread. Your response did seem a little heated. But i think the whole thing is a joke anyway...

V999 you dont have to leave either, i like your posts. I find them very entertaining.
Old Nov 13, 2012, 12:03 AM
Suspended Account
Joined Aug 2012
391 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by kdean View Post
No one called you a troll handy, its the personal attacts on people that we try to avoid on a thread. Your response did seem a little heated. But i think the whole thing is a joke anyway...

V999 you dont have to leave either, i like your posts. I find them very entertaining.
@KDean..

I held out an Olive branch earlier, and you ripped it right out of my hand.

Mate... I'm only here to uncover Walkera for the Snakes they are, and, if you don't help me do that I will do my UTMOST on the forums I visit and moderate.

Now, let's shake hands and drop our Guns.

Obama and David together. US & Uk o_O
Old Nov 13, 2012, 12:06 AM
IHW Heli Division
Joined Mar 2012
6,570 Posts
Last edited by IntegrityHndywrk; Nov 13, 2012 at 12:56 AM.
Old Nov 13, 2012, 12:14 AM
Joined Nov 2012
1 Posts
MiXiNlEaH is offline Find More Posts by MiXiNlEaH
Last edited by MiXiNlEaH; Nov 17, 2012 at 02:59 PM.
Old Nov 13, 2012, 12:28 AM
Suspended Account
Joined Aug 2012
391 Posts
Last edited by V999D02; Nov 14, 2012 at 12:28 AM. Reason: Good looking lad to say I'm 37 Yrs old.. Ha ha
Old Nov 13, 2012, 12:47 AM
IHW Heli Division
Joined Mar 2012
6,570 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by V999D02 View Post
Ignore the hype, the Walkera police are here.
GET DOWN ON THE FLOOR.
Well that made me crack a smile. I was supposed to go fix a heli someone sent me. Maybe i should just forget about this nonsense. Knowing my luck, i would be the one guy that didn't just look the other way when someone's purse got snatched or something and I'd be the one that ends up in jail. If you consider that, having to edit my post isn't so bad. Maybe thats why most people just look the other way?
Old Nov 13, 2012, 12:58 AM
Suspended Account
Joined Aug 2012
391 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by MiXiNlEaH View Post
I'm new to all of this, but am very much hoping to learn/have a new hobby. MiXiN happily introduced me to the heli life

Now that could make me biased, however it won't as I have & always will have my own views & opinions.

I wholeheartedly agree with MiXiN & Integrity...... You are not allowed to be vocal & have your own opinions on here, especially if against Walkera!!

I've always thought forums were open to everyone to discuss their views etc, but RC Groups has certainly changed my thinking of this. Helifreaks is a much more civilized establishment, where everyone is open to everything!!

Personal attacks on people for voicing THEIR own opinions is NOT OK!!

Whether you love Walkera, Align or (my fav) the gaui, just get on and Fly.
Here's the Ex.

Anyone chats Her up, and you're nicked.

Lmao
Old Nov 13, 2012, 01:04 AM
Suspended Account
Joined Aug 2012
391 Posts
Last edited by V999D02; Nov 15, 2012 at 08:35 AM.
Old Nov 13, 2012, 01:06 AM
Suspended Account
Joined Aug 2012
391 Posts
This argument continues, all thanks to KDean and Integrityhandywork. :-D
Old Nov 13, 2012, 01:38 AM
BahamaHeli
The Bahamas
Joined Dec 2010
3,598 Posts
Freedom of oppinion is welcome, but when you oppinion is challanged and you have to resort to personal attacks, thats not so cool. When you try to force your oppinion down someones throat and they refuse to swallow it becomes a problem. You could provide a healthy argument on the matter, or say "your wrong because your car is cheap and i'm bigger than you". Then you have the 'burn victims' that got burnt by a fire and then put their energy into telling everyone that all fire is bad.

I've been helping people with heli problems for a couple years now, and i guess because i have nothing bad to say about certain products or wont bow down to the belief that 'it cost more so it must be better' mentality, i and my helis have been called alot of things. But i never reported anything to a moderator. I would leave your ignorant comment there for others to see. So that they can see how small minded that person is and really think about 'who am i getting advice from'.

When i started my heli hobby, i also looked around on helifreak. Walkera is a four letter word over there. When i got into building clones, i was still not worth their time. I tried to offer some helpfull setup info that most guys were not doing, and one of the members answered as if he spoke for the whole thread (it was one of bob whites threads) "we dont think it a good idea to run out motors with out the blades on, do we?". I guess 'they' did not see the beastX manual where it suggests doing this to find vibrations. I still pop in on that thread everynow and again to help but the snobery over there is what lead me to start my threads and blogs here.

I have no problems with anyone. If harryseed is not a joke and the guy wants to come fight me over some stupid $#!t, i welcome him. If guys wanna come here and walkera bash, i welcome them too. Just dont run away when you oppinion is challanged.

Im not just in this for me. We have young men in this country that would rather spend $100 on a hand gun than a heli. I would rather give them a better option than that. If i had more affordable options when i was growing up, i might have stayed away from the dark side of the law. These 'cheap' options are the light at the end of the tunnel for some.

V999 are you taking me 'seriously' yet? We can agree to disagree. One man trash is another mans treasure. What you call junk, i see as a work in progress.

My friends and i are also very protective of each other and the threads that we build together. Trying to keep up can sometimes get confusing and the whole story might not be clear when posts are made. Handy, i'm thankfull for you getting ready to take a stand for me, it shows alot about your character, but lets keep it clean. You think you were holding back, so you can imagin the things i wanted to post at that time. But lets get beyond that.

Have a good night everyone, day for some. All i want is peace and love for all men (and women), and happy healthy heli talk on my threads.
Old Nov 13, 2012, 03:43 AM
Hong Kong
Joined Jan 2010
6,132 Posts
Just do it then!

Funny Topless Showdown (1 min 23 sec)
zadaw is online now Find More Posts by zadaw