SMALL - espritmodel.com SMALL - Telemetry SMALL - Radio
Reply
Thread Tools
Old Nov 12, 2012, 07:23 PM
Registered User
segdohbird's Avatar
San Jacinto, California
Joined Jan 2004
440 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by navigator2011 View Post
+1

Also, if someone has a 'dirty' build, who cares? Everyone's got their own thing going on, and not everyone is an artist. My 450 Pro has all the wires on the outside (an apparent taboo at HF), not because I cannot build, but because I decided it is easier that way to pull off servos and the tail box. My point is, the unsuspecting viewer could come to the wrong conclusion that I am a sloppy builder, when that isn't the case by a long shot.

Another example that comes to mind is my recent Hybrid 450 Pro--I just know there are many people that think I am as stupid as a box of rocks for putting a brushless tail motor from a V400D02 on a 450 Pro frame. Maybe it is stupid, but I am having a lot of fun sport flying that heli. What else can I say?
Ok Nav...I'll throw a few rocks into my box then too, I also have a 450 clone with a v400d02 tail brushless motor and the 2614v rx. And although I'm apprehensive about putting it through some paces I believe it is a good setup. I do have a 2801 pro rcvr I'm just itching to use but haven't decided if I'm going to build another 450 or what. I would like to just do another build and put the zyx gyro on it and go from there (beastx probably would be better, just a little pricy)
So nav where do you fly ? I'm about 60 mile east of you near palm springs, maybe you could give me some pointers ??? Right now I'm doing most of my flying on the sim (Pheonix) and sooooo much cheaper.
segdohbird is offline Find More Posts by segdohbird
Reply With Quote
Sign up now
to remove ads between posts
Old Nov 12, 2012, 07:45 PM
Folding Spacetime
navigator2011's Avatar
United States, CA, Fullerton
Joined Jul 2011
2,003 Posts
Wow, that was a lot of posts for just a 30 minute break from the forum.

Hi Seg, I do most of my flying in my front yard in the very early hours before work--all sport flying, though. I think I am quickly outgrowing my space, and I am starting to look for local fields where I can fly in peace (no pedestrians or unleashed dogs). I practice doing figure 8s, orientations, and I am still working on getting nose-in hovering down.

I also do a lot of sim training. I use HeliSimRC, which I thank KDEAN for telling me about. I didn't know about this super realistic, free simulator until KDEAN kindly told me about it. If only I could fly the real heli the way I can fly in the simulator . . .
navigator2011 is offline Find More Posts by navigator2011
Reply With Quote
Old Nov 12, 2012, 08:06 PM
IHW Heli Division
IntegrityHndywrk's Avatar
United States, FL, Palm Coast
Joined Mar 2012
7,262 Posts
...
IntegrityHndywrk is offline Find More Posts by IntegrityHndywrk
Last edited by IntegrityHndywrk; Nov 13, 2012 at 12:41 AM.
Reply With Quote
Old Nov 12, 2012, 08:21 PM
Folding Spacetime
navigator2011's Avatar
United States, CA, Fullerton
Joined Jul 2011
2,003 Posts
Well, I'm a bit surprised that Harryseed directed this line of attack at Kdean over a helicopter (maybe it's more?). In his other thread, Thoughts on Walkera, Harryseed posted an perfectly valid question, and he got a variety of reponses--the whole thread seemed pretty cordial.

But here's the thing: 12 stone or not, Kdean has a lot of knowledge to share with others, and he does freely, and I appreciate the natural teacher in him that wants to lend a hand (I think he and I share that trait). And, 18 stone or not, having the attitude demonstrated today is isolating, at best. Such a shame . . .
navigator2011 is offline Find More Posts by navigator2011
Reply With Quote
Old Nov 12, 2012, 08:23 PM
Need More PURPLE !!
Dejavu*Xion's Avatar
United States, NV, Las Vegas
Joined Aug 2012
3,713 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by IntegrityHndywrk View Post
So what the hell is this about? Someone needs to lay off the drugs. Kdean wishes you luck and offers to help you and you snap like this, for no apparent reason? Why? Whats your problem man? Tell me you didn't come here specifically to cause problems? Because thats what it looks like. OBVIOUSLY there is something else going on here, otherwise you just randomly attacked the first person your bi-polar brain targeted. But okay, fine. I'm not above lowering my standards to talk down to you. Lets turn this into the 5th grade:



You look like your a real nice guy. I'm sure your going to have a great life with your attitude. Keep it up. I'm sure the military would love to have someone as easily controllable as you. I mean look at you, even online your so small minded that you have to post a picture of yourself posing like some kind of hard ass to prove your better than you are. What did you get in response? Everyone laughed at your small minded attempt to grow your epenis. Go ahead, keep talking. Because from this point on all you will do is hurt yourself and your reputation. You might as well change your login now.




I'm not sure how v999 got dragged into this, i don't even think they are friends. He obviously is not here backing the guy and has also not chimed in to defend himself or the opposite. So I'm confused to why his reputation is in question? I've never seen v999 say or act anything like this. He may be anti-walkera, but nothing like this. This is obviously a cry for attention or something. Someone link me if there was something i missed in another thread? If he wants attention i can keep giving it to him. It might get entertaining before the thing is done. But it's starting to sound like he has seen Kdean driving around or out at the field flying and decided to target him for looking poor or something along those lines. Because he mentioned Kdean's car and how he can't afford a trex. These are direct personal attacks and it's the perpetrator's way of trying to validate to his knowledge and scare the victim. It's what rapists and murderers do when they enjoy their victims fear like a drug. But maybe he's just a kid with an inferiority complex. Who knows?! One thing is for sure, he was dumb enough to identify himself publicly.


Dude. Calm down. Ther is no reason for you to make a statement as calling someone Bi-polar Nor insuating that they take drugs, or talking about the size of his John. Empty in the head is fine. But your way over the line. This is a heli forum. Take those written words elswher . Its not needed nor appreciated here.
Dejavu*Xion is offline Find More Posts by Dejavu*Xion
Reply With Quote
Old Nov 12, 2012, 08:25 PM
BahamaHeli
kdean's Avatar
The Bahamas
Joined Dec 2010
3,713 Posts
I have a feeling its one of the guys in my flying club, but i could be wrong. I guess i'll see on sunday. I'll be there early (around 11am) then we can throw down before the fun fly activities begin.

He did start his post on another thread 'opinions about walkera' or something like that, where guys are telling there horror stories about walkera and how cheap the stuff is. Duhhh, yeah it cheap but where else could you get a 6ch FBL 400 sized rtf heli for $150???

V999 took offence when i compared a 500 'clone' to his 'real' guai x5, and promised never to post here again. He shared his opinion on the other thread where harryseeds is coming from.

If its not a joke, and harry meat head decides to show up on sunday, i still dont think i could deal with him with a straight face. It is just toooo funny.
kdean is offline Find More Posts by kdean
Reply With Quote
Old Nov 12, 2012, 08:33 PM
BahamaHeli
kdean's Avatar
The Bahamas
Joined Dec 2010
3,713 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dejavu*Xion View Post
Dude. Calm down. Ther is no reason for you to make a statement as calling someone Bi-polar Nor insuating that they take drugs, or talking about the size of his John. Empty in the head is fine. But your way over the line. This is a heli forum. Take those written words elswher . Its not needed nor appreciated here.
yeah, lets all stay calm. There is no reason to stoop down to his level. This may be a joke, and no reason to raise our blood pressures. Lets leave the 5th grade personal attacts to him. I'm might be '12 stone' (actually 16 stone plus some pebbles), but i'm a grown 'man'. He is still not matured yet.
kdean is offline Find More Posts by kdean
Reply With Quote
Old Nov 12, 2012, 08:50 PM
Suspended Account
Mali, Tombouctou, Timbuktu
Joined Aug 2012
391 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by IntegrityHndywrk View Post
So what the hell is this about? Someone needs to lay off the drugs. Kdean wishes you luck and offers to help you and you snap like this, for no apparent reason? Why? Whats your problem man? Tell me you didn't come here specifically to cause problems? Because thats what it looks like. OBVIOUSLY there is something else going on here, otherwise you just randomly attacked the first person your bi-polar brain targeted. But okay, fine. I'm not above lowering my standards to talk down to you. Lets turn this into the 5th grade:



You look like your a real nice guy. I'm sure your going to have a great life with your attitude. Keep it up. I'm sure the military would love to have someone as easily controllable as you. I mean look at you, even online your so small minded that you have to post a picture of yourself posing like some kind of hard ass to prove your better than you are. What did you get in response? Everyone laughed at your small minded attempt to grow your epenis. Go ahead, keep talking. Because from this point on all you will do is hurt yourself and your reputation. You might as well change your login now.




I'm not sure how v999 got dragged into this, i don't even think they are friends. He obviously is not here backing the guy and has also not chimed in to defend himself or the opposite. So I'm confused to why his reputation is in question? I've never seen v999 say or act anything like this. He may be anti-walkera, but nothing like this. This is obviously a cry for attention or something. Someone link me if there was something i missed in another thread? If he wants attention i can keep giving it to him. It might get entertaining before the thing is done. But it's starting to sound like he has seen Kdean driving around or out at the field flying and decided to target him for looking poor or something along those lines. Because he mentioned Kdean's car and how he can't afford a trex. These are direct personal attacks and it's the perpetrator's way of trying to validate to his knowledge and scare the victim. It's what rapists and murderers do when they enjoy their victims fear like a drug. But maybe he's just a kid with an inferiority complex. Who knows?! One thing is for sure, he was dumb enough to identify himself publicly.
Thanks for your support mucker, it's very much appreciated, it really is.

@KDean; I am in no way affiliated to the ^ member. He's one BIG necked lad though, and I thought I was big at 6ft 0in and 15st 4ib at 37Yrs old.

@KDean- In my opinion, you need to start accepting the truth, because as it stands you appear to be a Walkera fanatic.. Am I wrong?

If I'm seriously mistaken, let's see some edits to the posts you've made, yeah?

I would like to think that I'm the Man that made Integrityhandywork shift to the good side, the veritable GAUI X5.

I hope He doesn't regret my information otherwise I'll apologise sincerely.

I even tried to set up a fund for the lad, as He can see through the tunnel to the light..... The dark Walkera tunnel.

You, Kdean are BIASED and glory hunting. If not what are you doing?

And, KDean, don't call me a basher... I've owned MANY Walkera ships. I just say it as it is. A spade is a spade, and a polished turd will always be a turd, sorry.

If I offend, I don't give a toss. It's just the way the cookie crumbles.

If you don't like it, report it.
V999D02 is offline Find More Posts by V999D02
Last edited by V999D02; Nov 22, 2012 at 08:02 AM.
Reply With Quote  (Disabled)
Old Nov 12, 2012, 09:28 PM
BahamaHeli
kdean's Avatar
The Bahamas
Joined Dec 2010
3,713 Posts
Ummm, why do i have to edit my past posts. I'm in no way biased when it comes to walkera products, and if you have read any of my threads or posts, you will find that i've only found ways to fix the short comeings of the V400D02. I've complained about all the problems that such an afordable package can bring. But i dont go around saying that it is junk, i fixed the problem and shared what i've learned. Is that 'glory hunting'??

By stateing that anything walkera is junk is being a basher. Maybe you should look back at your posts and make some adjustments to the ignorent comments you tend to spit down from your high horse.

I thank walkera and there 'cheap' products for getting me into this hobby. 'I am but a poor man sir, and dont have the money to afford such luxuries as you.' Cant you tell by my "cheap car". I grew up in 'the hood', and like the many friends i made here, i have friends there too. That is where my wealth is.

"I would like to think that I'm the Man that made Integrityhandywork shift to the good side, the veritable GAUI X5.

I hope He doesn't regret my information otherwise I'll apologise sincerely.

I even tried to set up a fund for the lad, as He can see through the tunnel to the light..... The dark Walkera tunnel."

And you say i'm biased, a fanitic, and glory hunting.

I cant tell my friends to go buy something they cant afford, or tell the young boy that comes up to me at the field, 'dont buy that junk, go and buy an expensive heli. And when you crash good luck finding parts...'

Step out of your bubble, and welcome to the real world.

Im done with it.
kdean is offline Find More Posts by kdean
Reply With Quote
Old Nov 12, 2012, 09:44 PM
Folding Spacetime
navigator2011's Avatar
United States, CA, Fullerton
Joined Jul 2011
2,003 Posts
OK, I would like to invoke the wisdom of a very well respected third party. Please view this video, entitled "Am I Losing It?"
navigator2011 is offline Find More Posts by navigator2011
Reply With Quote
Old Nov 12, 2012, 09:46 PM
IHW Heli Division
IntegrityHndywrk's Avatar
United States, FL, Palm Coast
Joined Mar 2012
7,262 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dejavu*Xion View Post
Dude. Calm down. Ther is no reason for you to make a statement as calling someone Bi-polar Nor insuating that they take drugs, or talking about the size of his John. Empty in the head is fine. But your way over the line. This is a heli forum. Take those written words elswher . Its not needed nor appreciated here.
Found at the bottom in tiny print on his picture, a link to a supplement supplier for body building. Call them what you want. It's a substance that alters your body chemistry including your hormones.
musculardevelopment.com

Bipolar disorder: Bipolar disorder is a condition in which people go back and forth between periods of a very good or irritable mood and depression. The "mood swings" between mania and depression can be very quick.

ePenis: Measure of a mans power and stance on the interweb.

Also commonly used as a form describing ones sexual insecurity.


I don't think i was too far over the line. He snapped suddenly attacking someone, and for no apparent reason. I'm not the type to just ignore that. He posted pictures of himself to be scary too. Trying to validate himself and scare Kdean as well. I'm not the type to sit idle. I really hope it's all just a joke by someone he knows. Maybe it is because of the photo with a advert from a web site. But, I was never the kid in school that played the "ignore the bully and they will go away, eventually" game. Sorry if your offended, that wasn't my goal. I would never attack someone unwarranted, as he did. I feel i have warrant enough now, under the circumstances though. Maybe i'm wrong, but i still have the right to say it. Why do you think the presidential election adds are allowed to say all that bad stuff about each other?!? It's because it's all true. I don't really see anything i said that does not correlate with the facts and actions made here today.




Quote:
Originally Posted by V999D02 View Post
Thanks for your support mucker, it's very much appreciated, it really is.

@KDean; I am in no way affiliated to the ^ member. He's one BIG necked lad though, and I thought I was big at 6ft 0in and 15st 4ib at 37Yrs old.

@KDean- In my opinion, you need to start accepting the truth, because as it stands you appear to be a Walkera fanatic.. Am I wrong?

If I'm seriously mistaken, let's see some edits to the posts you've made, yeah?

I would like to think that I'm the Man that made Integrityhandywork shift to the good side, the veritable GAUI X5.

I hope He doesn't regret my information otherwise I'll apologise sincerely.

I even tried to set up a fund for the lad, as He can see through the tunnel to the light..... The dark Walkera tunnel.

You, Kdean are BIASED and glory hunting. If not what are you doing?

And, KDean, don't call me a basher... I've owned MANY Walkera ships. I just say it as it is. A spade is a spade, and a polished turd will always be a turd, sorry.

If I offend, I don't give a toss. It's just the way the cookie crumbles.

If you don't like it, report it.

I in no way, shape or form regret getting a Gaui. It's BY FAR the best heli i have owned or seen to date. It was always a consideration i had, but i was really leaning towards a Goblin. THANK GOD i didn't get one of those. They are hard to build. Hard to fix. Expensive and a cosmetic nightmare. Not to mention the tail clearance issue. So you did in fact push me over the edge to get my Gaui X5. Especially in the very disturbed state the V450D01 and 2702V had put me in. I WAS LITERALLY going to fly it and have someone shoot it with a 12 gauge or my 5 inch barrel 38 special, with hollow points of course. It would have been more fun then attempting to keep flying the helicopter with the consistent issues. So yes, thank you for your advise on that. But we can't simply cram it down peoples throat. It's something i've delt with for years, with conspiracies, government info, medical health information and all kinds of things. Being an independent researcher, i come by all kinds of information people are not ready to accept because it's not the popular thing that shows up on CBS news. All we can do is plant the seed. Hope when the next incident happens the seed grows in their mind and they understand and go from there.

There is still a place for some Walkera models. However much upgrading and modification they may require before they perform. We, as experienced individuals have to keep in mind that there are those still learning out there. So buying ONE Walkera heli to learn on wouldn't be so bad. Even if they end up being a polished turd. They can often be cheaper for the initial cost and this gets people started. The V120D02S is the only one i will advocate for this. After all, it's probably how you started? It's how i did, for sure. But, you are absolutely stating fact. Walkera is not in the same class as ANY other helicopter brand. They are trying, and improving. But they are still a money pit that is designed to take in new comers to the hobby and expend their wallet. My message is simple. Just don't do what i did and keep buying more Walkera models just to realize a beastX and a Walkera gyro are WORLDS apart. Instead of skeptically thinking that "a Gyro is a gyro". Because they are NOT. The truth is a Walkera heli will help you learn. But, you could have learned easier on a more expensive gyro and crashed a whole lot less. Especially if we are talking about 3D practice.

In my opinion nothing will ever beat the cost of a Simulator over the cost of a Walkera micro for "learning to fly". Of course a simulator does not teach you how to repair and setup a helicopter when you crash it either .So again, having a cheap Walkera has it's place in the learning experience.

I can't say i share the same opinions about Kdean. I think he does love his Walkera devices, like the TX. But so do a lot of people. If all Walkera made was TX/RX units they would probably have a half way decent product on their hands. But they are too busy being a "Jack of all trades" in the heli industry. I think Kdean just uses what he has. He is after all moving into all BeastX gyros. So it's not like he's a Walkera fan boy or anything. I do think some people out there have the opinion that Walkera is worth their price tag and will fight you tooth and nail because of it. I find myself doing the opposite trying to save people the grief i've endured owning Walkera helicopters. Sometimes i don't realize it and i have to step back and remove myself from the conversation because i become to impassioned. I recently had to do this in the V450D03 thread, where i would have literally gone blue in the face trying to "save people" from the heli. I'll probably have to do it here too. Hell i don't have time to read all these threads anyway.
IntegrityHndywrk is offline Find More Posts by IntegrityHndywrk
Last edited by IntegrityHndywrk; Nov 12, 2012 at 10:13 PM.
Reply With Quote
Old Nov 12, 2012, 09:47 PM
IHW Heli Division
IntegrityHndywrk's Avatar
United States, FL, Palm Coast
Joined Mar 2012
7,262 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by kdean View Post
yeah, lets all stay calm. There is no reason to stoop down to his level. This may be a joke, and no reason to raise our blood pressures. Lets leave the 5th grade personal attacts to him. I'm might be '12 stone' (actually 16 stone plus some pebbles), but i'm a grown 'man'. He is still not matured yet.
WHAT THE "F" IS A "STONE"?!? (i'm joking, we don't use that term here)
IntegrityHndywrk is offline Find More Posts by IntegrityHndywrk
Reply With Quote
Old Nov 12, 2012, 10:01 PM
IHW Heli Division
IntegrityHndywrk's Avatar
United States, FL, Palm Coast
Joined Mar 2012
7,262 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by kdean View Post
Ummm, why do i have to edit my past posts. I'm in no way biased when it comes to walkera products, and if you have read any of my threads or posts, you will find that i've only found ways to fix the short comeings of the V400D02. I've complained about all the problems that such an afordable package can bring. But i dont go around saying that it is junk, i fixed the problem and shared what i've learned. Is that 'glory hunting'??

By stateing that anything walkera is junk is being a basher. Maybe you should look back at your posts and make some adjustments to the ignorent comments you tend to spit down from your high horse.

I thank walkera and there 'cheap' products for getting me into this hobby. 'I am but a poor man sir, and dont have the money to afford such luxuries as you.' Cant you tell by my "cheap car". I grew up in 'the hood', and like the many friends i made here, i have friends there too. That is where my wealth is.

"I would like to think that I'm the Man that made Integrityhandywork shift to the good side, the veritable GAUI X5.

I hope He doesn't regret my information otherwise I'll apologise sincerely.

I even tried to set up a fund for the lad, as He can see through the tunnel to the light..... The dark Walkera tunnel."

And you say i'm biased, a fanitic, and glory hunting.

I cant tell my friends to go buy something they cant afford, or tell the young boy that comes up to me at the field, 'dont buy that junk, go and buy an expensive heli. And when you crash good luck finding parts...'

Step out of your bubble, and welcome to the real world.

Im done with it.
It's not that i couldn't afford it. It's more like the V450d01 had drained me dry, multiple times because of it's electronic components. It seemed every time i thought the problem was fixed it would cost me another crash shortly after.

I look at it differently. You can't afford NOT to buy a expensive Heli. Your looking at the initial price tag like "WTH, i can't afford that". But with Gaui, the inital tag is the only thing high. The fact is my Gaui X5 replacement parts are CHEAPER than my Walkera V450 parts in most cases. For the basic parts anyway. The repair on my X5, except for the blades, is basically going to run the same as my Walkera helicopters. You know what the one difference is? I made it to 15 flights on my X5 without any issues, no crashes and no complaints once so ever. I have never made it more than 5 flights on a stock Walkera without issues or crashing. Now, i am a better pilot at this point in time. But, my V120D02S, V120d05, 4f200, and BOTH of my v450s sure did teach me a lot for the some odd $3000-$4000 that all of them cost me between the 4 different heli, their upgrades, replacements, modifications and lets not forget their crashes. In as little as 4-5 months. I actually save all of my invoices and packing slips too. I should post a few pictures of that some time. If i would have just stuck with the simulator and then bought a Gaui or an Align or just about anything else, i would have been much better off. I still love my Walkera helicopters. After all the upgrades, they aren't even Walkera helicopters anymore though, are they? Just another airframe at that point, right?
IntegrityHndywrk is offline Find More Posts by IntegrityHndywrk
Reply With Quote
Old Nov 12, 2012, 10:07 PM
They call me plan B
Heli Biggie's Avatar
United States, GA, Covington
Joined Mar 2011
2,323 Posts
Wow ,, i knew this forum was a bad idea....lol,
kdean is a great guy, he has helped me for more than a year now!


Walkera is crap, thats why this forum is called ....and beyond, but we cant down someone for loving their heli!



Some people just love gaui,lol right v999, i think the same about align as you do about gaui, happy to be away from walkera with a GREAT heli brand!


How did the fun fly go kdean?
Heli Biggie is offline Find More Posts by Heli Biggie
RCG Plus Member
Reply With Quote
Old Nov 12, 2012, 10:12 PM
Suspended Account
Mali, Tombouctou, Timbuktu
Joined Aug 2012
391 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by IntegrityHndywrk View Post
WHAT THE "F" IS A "STONE"?!? (i'm joking, we don't use that term here)
My stones are like Cannon balls.. I've had 3 Daughters aged; 4, 7, and 13 Years to prove it. There's still time yet. <3

@Integrityhandywork;
I agree with 98, 97, 96, 90, 82, 79, 69% of your comments... Only joking. You're a star, and that's why I rallied for you.

@KDean;
I'm now holding out an Olive branch to put all this crap behind us if we could please?

You like Walkera, and I've said my piece on their antics.. It's just not my bag.

I'm waving the flag here.
V999D02 is offline Find More Posts by V999D02
Reply With Quote  (Disabled)
Reply


Thread Tools

Similar Threads
Category Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Data Help for new pilots and beyond cantyman Beginner Training Area (Heli-Electric) 4 Oct 24, 2012 01:47 PM
Discussion First time builder's supply guide for Scratch-Building: Beyond the Basics Disco Stew Foamies (Scratchbuilt) 1 Oct 13, 2012 04:56 PM
Question Esky A300 or Walk Lama EC135 or Walk 53QD ? PCaola Coaxial Helicopters 8 May 18, 2012 12:03 AM
Discussion Actro 24-3 vs X-Era 4025-667 2.5Y (X-Era superior in all respects) blueviewlaguna Large Electric Helis 51 Feb 27, 2009 02:28 PM
Cool Walk the walk Don Sims Humor 3 May 10, 2004 02:17 AM