HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Old Nov 12, 2012, 04:42 PM
United Kingdom
Joined Sep 2011
366 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by navigator2011 View Post
It is difficult to understand where all this hostility is coming from . . . it's just an RC heli choice, after all. From the beginning, Kdean has been nothing but super nice and offering his insights and experience to anyone that asks. I can understand some of the frustration with Walkera products, but why attack someone for having a Walkera with some loosing wiring?
+1 +1 +1

harryseed is 4 posts in it looks like someone looking to troll. No need for hostilities or heli snobbery, definitely, absolutely no need to be slating someone else's heli, mid build or not, regardless of the make, if you can't say something constructive then don't bother. IMHO criticism is fine IF someone has asked for criticism to help with a project, as long as its constructive and not malicious.
RotaryC is offline Find More Posts by RotaryC
Last edited by RotaryC; Nov 12, 2012 at 04:51 PM.
to remove ads between posts
Old Nov 12, 2012, 04:46 PM
Human Being
Joined Jun 2011
1,435 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by navigator2011 View Post
It is difficult to understand where all this hostility is coming from . . . it's just an RC heli choice, after all. From the beginning, Kdean has been nothing but super nice and offering his insights and experience to anyone that asks. I can understand some of the frustration with Walkera products, but why attack someone for having a Walkera with some loosing wiring?
+1 Kdean is the man!!! Whether you agree with his heli choices or not.

Normally rc heli forums are fairly tame, but this hobby must be picking up and becoming more common, cause i think we've got a troll on our hands.

If i'm wrong, Harry, i look forward to hearing some useful info out of you with regards to rc helicopters.

Otherwise it's best to ignore him:
Joined Nov 2012, with 4 posts, and already trying to start stuff with the owner of many successful and helpful threads (Big K!). I think this just goes to show, fellas, that our little hobby is making it to the big leagues now
dilberto is offline Find More Posts by dilberto
Old Nov 12, 2012, 04:49 PM
Human Being
Joined Jun 2011
1,435 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by RotaryC View Post
+1 +1 +1

harryseed is 4 posts in it looks like someone looking to troll. No need for hostilities or heli snobbery.
haha, my thoughts exactly, ya beat me to it!!
dilberto is offline Find More Posts by dilberto
Old Nov 12, 2012, 04:56 PM
United Kingdom
Joined Sep 2011
366 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by dilberto View Post
haha, my thoughts exactly, ya beat me to it!!
Glad I beat someone to something haha not often that happens mate , I've added a bit more, just to be air my views, really do not like people like that though, sounds about 10 going on 11
Last edited by RotaryC; Nov 12, 2012 at 07:46 PM.
Old Nov 12, 2012, 04:59 PM
Folding Spacetime
United States, CA, Fullerton
Joined Jul 2011
1,960 Posts
Nah, I don't think he's a troll. He started out another thread in which he was seeking honest advice and thoughts about Walkera--I think I even contributed to that thread (I cannot resist someone that needs help and wants to learn). Being disgusted by Walkera's quality is all very well, but attacking others for owning a Walkera is just too much.

EDIT: Oh, and by the way, whether the Walkera is crap or not, it will certainly teach you everything you need to know about building and setting up a CP heli. And those other bits that it doesn't teach you could be easily learned here in this thread, with the proper attitude.
navigator2011 is offline Find More Posts by navigator2011
Last edited by navigator2011; Nov 12, 2012 at 05:02 PM. Reason: Additional thoughts
Old Nov 12, 2012, 05:07 PM
United Kingdom
Joined Sep 2011
366 Posts
Maybe he's having a bad day, we all have those I suppose, but we don't bring it on here lol really not nice attacking someone for no good reason. I personally haven't had any issues with my WK's, although I've read about plenty who have - still, not nice to have a go at someone like that (and to be completely wrong about it to boot pmsl), or attack someone's build, my first 450 build parts are all slowly arriving and when I start posting pics, I'm sure it will look a mess at first, constructive criticism is one thing, down right nasty is another
Old Nov 12, 2012, 05:36 PM
Folding Spacetime
United States, CA, Fullerton
Joined Jul 2011
1,960 Posts
+1

Also, if someone has a 'dirty' build, who cares? Everyone's got their own thing going on, and not everyone is an artist. My 450 Pro has all the wires on the outside (an apparent taboo at HF), not because I cannot build, but because I decided it is easier that way to pull off servos and the tail box. My point is, the unsuspecting viewer could come to the wrong conclusion that I am a sloppy builder, when that isn't the case by a long shot.

Another example that comes to mind is my recent Hybrid 450 Pro--I just know there are many people that think I am as stupid as a box of rocks for putting a brushless tail motor from a V400D02 on a 450 Pro frame. Maybe it is stupid, but I am having a lot of fun sport flying that heli. What else can I say?
navigator2011 is offline Find More Posts by navigator2011
Old Nov 12, 2012, 05:45 PM
BahamaHeli
The Bahamas
Joined Dec 2010
3,649 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by harryseed View Post
i didn't think you could stretch to buying a real trex 450. i'm not scared of you either as you only look like a short 5 foot 9 inch man who weighs about 12 stone wet with a cheap car.
I hope this is someone i know, playing a prank, cause things could get real nasty down here in the bahamas.

And what does a 'real trex 450' look like anyway?

I gave you no reason to be scared of me. I was gunna offer you help with your heli, seeing that you realy can not make up a thought or an oppinion without the help of others. But if thats the approach you wanna take, i fly every sunday at the bike track across from government high school (between 3 and 6).

See you there...

I'm 5'11 by the way, and have big hard stones
kdean is offline Find More Posts by kdean
Old Nov 12, 2012, 05:49 PM
BahamaHeli
The Bahamas
Joined Dec 2010
3,649 Posts
To everyone else,

thanks for haveing my back. 'i love you guys'.......

I think harry balls ran into the likes of V999, and some other people scared by their experience with walkera.
Old Nov 12, 2012, 06:00 PM
The Bahamas
Joined Nov 2012
6 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by kdean View Post
i hope this is someone i know, playing a prank, cause things could get real nasty down here in the bahamas.

I gave you no reason to be scared of me. I was gunna offer you help with your heli, seeing that you realy can not make up a thought or an oppinion without the help of others. But if thats the approach you wanna take, i fly every sunday at the bike track across from government high school (between 3 and 6).

See you there...

... K
harryseed is offline Find More Posts by harryseed
Last edited by harryseed; Sep 26, 2013 at 04:40 PM.
Old Nov 12, 2012, 06:02 PM
United Kingdom
Joined Sep 2011
366 Posts
Why on earth would someone post crap like that, should probably stay off the roids, really, this is supposed to be an enjoyable hobby, lose the aggression - its not a nice character trait - better still, can the mods block and delete please.
Old Nov 12, 2012, 06:04 PM
Need More PURPLE !!
United States, NV, Las Vegas
Joined Aug 2012
3,588 Posts
Quote:
I hope this is someone i know, playing a prank, cause things could get real nasty down here in the bahamas.

See you there...

lol...+1 And i hear ya. I just got done dealing with a dude , along with his v999 buddy. Very annoying ppl for sure.
Dejavu*Xion is offline Find More Posts by Dejavu*Xion
Last edited by Dejavu*Xion; Nov 12, 2012 at 07:32 PM.
Old Nov 12, 2012, 06:05 PM
BahamaHeli
The Bahamas
Joined Dec 2010
3,649 Posts
Lol

really dude, your killing me. Who is this? This has gat to be a joke. Jesse? Is this you? I cant stop laughing....
Old Nov 12, 2012, 06:11 PM
Need More PURPLE !!
United States, NV, Las Vegas
Joined Aug 2012
3,588 Posts
Looks like pennys ex-boyfriend on the show Big bang theroy.
Dejavu*Xion is offline Find More Posts by Dejavu*Xion
Old Nov 12, 2012, 06:18 PM
United Kingdom
Joined Sep 2011
366 Posts
Quote:
Lol

really dude, your killing me. Who is this? This has gat to be a joke. Jesse? Is this you? I cant stop laughing....
Got to be a wind up pmsl, your mates have a twisted sense of humour