Espritmodel.com Telemetry Radio
Old Oct 24, 2012, 05:25 AM
Joined Apr 2012
66 Posts
Discussion
NEW RELEASE Top Rc Hobby - 1280mm BLAZER trainer with 2 sets of WINGS

BLAZER TRAINER
Well i have been buying TOP RC HOBBY models for some time now and own there FW-190 1200mm ,GEEBEE 1200mm & Cessa 184 965mm and and have been very impressed with there models so far and have now heard that there releasing a new trainer aircraft with a twist to all other trainers on the market today.

One of the things the BLAZER stands out from the rest is that it not only comes with 1 set of wings but two as one set is configured for very stable flight and the other was designed for aerobatic maneuvers once the pilot has gained enough experience to pull off flight stunts.

Trainer Wing
With the trainer main wings, it can achieve the stable flight and is easy to control. The Blazer cannot stall even under the middle speed or lower speed flight. It can also manage inside loops, outside loops, inverted flight, axial roll and other aerobatic action.

Sports wings
The sports wing is designed for middle class or experienced pilot's who enjoy throwing there aircraft around in the the sky.
With the sports wing fitted it can achieve high speed flight and flexible maneuvers . It can manage much more vigorous maneuvers than the trainer wing.

It's powered by a 2200mah 3s lipo and should give over 8 minutes of flight and the model like previous aircraft from top rc hobby is easy to put together without needing any glue so it will be easy for new pilots to set up.

Features
Easily Removable aluminum alloy landing gear for structural strength and very good shock absorption.It also has high ground clearance so you will be able to take off from rough landing strips without problems.

Durable and crash-resistance design with high practicality and vivid color scheme,Overall a good choice for a beginner.
A automatic heat dissipation function on the motor that ensures high efficiency and prolongs the life of the motor.
All the servos are easily detachable to make them easy to maintain or replace and the plane is easy and convenient to disassemble and maintain overall for some one new to the hobby.
Steerable landing gear

Specifications:
★ Wing Span: (1)Trainer version: 1280mm/50.40in; (2) Sports version: 1200mm/47.25in
★ Length: 942mm/37.09in
★ Weight: 1152g
★ Thrust rate:1:1
Configuration:
★ Motor: Out runner brushless AT3511 KV750
★ Battery: LI-PO 11.1V,2200mAh 20C
★ ESC: 30A Brushless ESC
★Servo: 9g*4
★R/C System: 2.4Ghz 4ch E401 radio

darksaber is offline Find More Posts by darksaber
Last edited by darksaber; Oct 24, 2012 at 09:07 AM.
to remove ads between posts
Old Oct 24, 2012, 09:32 AM
Redacted per NSA "suggestion"
United States, VA, Virginia Beach
Joined Feb 2012
5,410 Posts
The price for this model is? The website shows nothing listed as far as pricing for anything they offer.
dedStik is online now Find More Posts by dedStik
RCG Plus Member
Latest blog entry: Confessions of a smoker...
Old Oct 24, 2012, 01:12 PM
Joined Apr 2012
66 Posts
That's because there a manufacturer in china mate , it's up to the retailers to price the products as there the middle men who import the models from china and sell them in your reverent country.
But knowing how good value the TOP RC HOBBY planes i already own are im sure it will be reasonable.

As soon as see any see websites selling them or get any more info i will post it here.
One of the many good things about this manufacturer is that there models are solidly built and come in good packaging unlike for instance plenty of hobbykings disasters waiting to happen.

NEW RELEASE - TOP RC HOBBY Blazer-trainer with TRAINER WING FITTED (3 min 23 sec)

TOP RC HOBBY NEW RELEASE Blazer trainer with SPORTS wing fitted (2 min 34 sec)
Last edited by darksaber; Oct 24, 2012 at 01:26 PM.
Old Oct 24, 2012, 07:12 PM
IWC
Joined Feb 2003
2,718 Posts
i want one but how?
IWC is offline Find More Posts by IWC
Old Oct 25, 2012, 07:36 AM
Joined Apr 2012
66 Posts
Well your going to have to be patient as this is a new release so u will have to wait until online retailers start stocking it .
I will contact the manufacture and ask them which online retailers have any ordered, maybe they can help.Which country are u in as your location has a part to play on price and availability.

I don't work for TOP RC HOBBY but i know a few company's in Asia and just pass on information that i come across in my line of work so i don't know all there business dealings .

Some TOP RC HOBBY aircraft i brought back from china for my model aircraft club mates and myself.Every one of them was top notch quality and well packaged.They all arrived in England after a 6000 mile trip without a mark on them .

TopRC Gee Bee R3R Flight test (4 min 53 sec)

Last edited by darksaber; Oct 25, 2012 at 07:11 PM.
Old Oct 28, 2013, 06:44 AM
United States, AR, Jonesboro
Joined Oct 2012
361 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by dedStik View Post
The price for this model is? The website shows nothing listed as far as pricing for anything they offer.
Airfield Blazer RC 4 Channel Trainer Plane Ready to Fly RTF 1280mm Wingspan - $179.00

http://www.nitroplanes.com/95a283-bl...Fa5r7AodVXYAiA

~D~
Dalrock69 is offline Find More Posts by Dalrock69
Old Oct 28, 2013, 07:13 PM
SW PA
Joined Aug 2010
425 Posts
Nice 2nd plane. It certainly would be advantageous to have it available as a PNP for those wanting to use their own Tx's & reduce price. I'd buy one.

Denny
yorkiepap is offline Find More Posts by yorkiepap
Old Oct 29, 2013, 08:27 PM
Joined May 2012
59 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by yorkiepap View Post
Nice 2nd plane. It certainly would be advantageous to have it available as a PNP for those wanting to use their own Tx's & reduce price. I'd buy one.

Denny
Well ,it named ARF version in USA ,I think
kelly2508080132 is offline Find More Posts by kelly2508080132
Old Jan 20, 2014, 02:12 PM
stock blazer rc plane
South Africa, KZN, Richards Bay
Joined Dec 2013
2 Posts
Review rc Blazer pnf.

Bought one here in South africa. First plane. Assembly easy.Motor is very powerfull. Easy to fly. Take off must be on a smothe surface as the prop is a match stick clearance from the ground. Give it gass the prop digs in to the grass and you go nose over. Once its in the air it goes like a at out of hell. Landing is horrible as no matter what you do the prop touches the ground and you flip. Got a bigger nose wheel to help. Put it into the ground twice very hard. Some foam glue on the wing supports and a new prop . All ok to go again. This plane earns my respect as one tough trainer of note. Besides the bad nose wheel and the huge 12 x 8 prop that catches everything its a tought little sport. 3 out of 5 for me.
Wesley Dreyer is offline Find More Posts by Wesley Dreyer
Old May 30, 2014, 04:59 AM
Joined Nov 2011
54 Posts
This post has been out for a very very long time. But I just ordered a Blazer, so I was wondering if you guys could give me some feedback and tips before I receive it ? Are you still happy with this plane and what else ........
Thanks a lot.
Phil
NoLimitsVideo is offline Find More Posts by NoLimitsVideo
Old May 30, 2014, 04:12 PM
yank and bank!!
Joined May 2013
1,630 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by darksaber View Post
The Blazer cannot stall even under the middle speed or lower speed flight.
So is there a back to the future hoverboard inside it?
failboat is online now Find More Posts by failboat