New Products Flash Sale
Thread Tools
Old Oct 23, 2012, 11:40 PM
DenverJayhawk is offline
Find More Posts by DenverJayhawk
Registered User
United States, CO, Denver
Joined May 2010
2,794 Posts
Discussion
GOP Senate candidate: Pregnancies from rape Godís will

http://politicalticker.blogs.cnn.com...ill/?hpt=hp_t2

"I struggled with it myself for a long time, and I realized that life is a gift from God, and I think even when life begins in that horrible situation of rape, that it is something God intended to happen,"
DenverJayhawk is offline Find More Posts by DenverJayhawk
Reply With Quote  (Disabled)
Old Oct 23, 2012, 11:53 PM
AustinTatious is offline
Find More Posts by AustinTatious
AustinTatious
AustinTatious's Avatar
Hurst, Texas, United States
Joined Jul 2003
1,958 Posts
so, if god intended the rape, wouldn't it be fair to say he intend the abortion?
AustinTatious is offline Find More Posts by AustinTatious
Reply With Quote
Old Oct 23, 2012, 11:59 PM
DenverJayhawk is offline
Find More Posts by DenverJayhawk
Registered User
United States, CO, Denver
Joined May 2010
2,794 Posts
Well, HE did design the female body to self abort under specific scenarios.
DenverJayhawk is offline Find More Posts by DenverJayhawk
Reply With Quote  (Disabled)
Old Oct 24, 2012, 12:13 AM
Babadush is offline
Find More Posts by Babadush
Registered User
Babadush's Avatar
United States, VA, Richmond
Joined Aug 2012
1,152 Posts
That's the most ridiculous thing I've ever heard. These people need brains.
Babadush is offline Find More Posts by Babadush
Reply With Quote
Old Oct 24, 2012, 12:24 AM
logan5 is offline
Find More Posts by logan5
Registered User
Houston Ellington, Texas, United States
Joined Feb 2001
312 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by DenverJayhawk View Post
http://politicalticker.blogs.cnn.com...ill/?hpt=hp_t2

"I struggled with it myself for a long time, and I realized that life is a gift from God, and I think even when life begins in that horrible situation of rape, that it is something God intended to happen,"
yep ... these are the people fighting to be our representatives .... how sad.
logan5 is offline Find More Posts by logan5
Reply With Quote
Old Oct 24, 2012, 12:36 AM
Metieval is offline
Find More Posts by Metieval
Suspended Account
Ohio
Joined Aug 2008
1,288 Posts
Colt, Ruger, S&W, etc.....
all assist in aborting a would be rapist before the rape...

my other opinion, If a victim of rape wants to get an abortion then they should also be allowed to murder the rapist at the same time.
If the DNA matches..... BOOM
Metieval is offline Find More Posts by Metieval
Reply With Quote  (Disabled)
Old Oct 24, 2012, 01:26 AM
ENGINETORQUE is offline
Find More Posts by ENGINETORQUE
Registered User
ENGINETORQUE's Avatar
United Kingdom
Joined Feb 2005
1,868 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Metieval View Post
Colt, Ruger, S&W, etc.....
all assist in aborting a would be rapist before the rape...

my other opinion, If a victim of rape wants to get an abortion then they should also be allowed to murder the rapist at the same time.
If the DNA matches..... BOOM
ENGINETORQUE is offline Find More Posts by ENGINETORQUE
Reply With Quote
Old Oct 24, 2012, 04:02 AM
Treetop is offline
Find More Posts by Treetop
sensitive artsy type
Treetop's Avatar
Tucker, Georgia, United States
Joined Feb 2004
3,173 Posts
This fellow was only 5 points ahead of the Democrat in Indiana. That will likely change, I am thinking. I can understand one flaming out, but now two? If there were more time before the election, perhaps the Democrats would win a filibuster proof majority.
Treetop is offline Find More Posts by Treetop
Reply With Quote
Old Oct 24, 2012, 04:53 AM
Sherlock is offline
Find More Posts by Sherlock
Registered User
Sherlock's Avatar
Milwaukee, WI
Joined Sep 2006
402 Posts
I guess rape is God's will then too
Sherlock is offline Find More Posts by Sherlock
Reply With Quote
Old Oct 24, 2012, 05:26 AM
ENGINETORQUE is offline
Find More Posts by ENGINETORQUE
Registered User
ENGINETORQUE's Avatar
United Kingdom
Joined Feb 2005
1,868 Posts
The lord works in mysterious ways

Too darn mysterious for me to fathom anyways
ENGINETORQUE is offline Find More Posts by ENGINETORQUE
Reply With Quote
Old Oct 24, 2012, 09:42 AM
Boogie_ is offline
Find More Posts by Boogie_
Da' Cajun
Boogie_'s Avatar
Lake Charles, Louisiana
Joined Jun 2009
3,068 Posts
The Left is licking their chops over Richard Mourdock stepping in poop. But I'm soooo glad this view of abortion is getting out there.

No, you leftists doofuses (or is it doofusi), I'm not talking about rape here.

Where in the hell did this idea that opposing abortions is the "extreme" position on the issue.
Abortion is the extreme. Destroying human life is extreme.
Before you go off on your when-is-it-a-person diatribe, I didn't call it a human life, but human life. At the moment the egg is fertilized it is a form of human life who's outcome, where ever you want to say it begins, will be a person.
In any instance, abortion is immoral in the extreme from a purely humanist view.

In the case of rape or in__st abortion is spoken of as a plausible way to remedy a heinous act. On the contrary, it caps the heinous with the destruction of a innocent life.
That my friend is extreme, in the extreme.


But even what I've said above is a diversion of the real issue.
Liberals are side tracking this extreme procedure (abortion) with all this jibber-jabber. The ONLY use they have for abortion, why they want it to continue, what they feel is the primary need, why they push so hard for it, is for post-conception birth control.
It don't get no more extreme than that.

If the World survives, future societies will lump us in with ancient (and not so ancient) cultures that offered human sacrifices.
Boogie_ is offline Find More Posts by Boogie_
Reply With Quote
Old Oct 24, 2012, 09:46 AM
DenverJayhawk is offline
Find More Posts by DenverJayhawk
Registered User
United States, CO, Denver
Joined May 2010
2,794 Posts
That's nice and all. But the topic is that the senator said Pregnancy from Rape is God's will.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boogie_ View Post
The Left is licking their chops over Richard Mourdock stepping in poop. But I'm soooo glad this view of abortion is getting out there.

No, you leftists doofuses (or is it doofusi), I'm not talking about rape here.

Where in the hell did this idea that opposing abortions is the "extreme" position on the issue.
Abortion is the extreme. Destroying human life is extreme.
Before you go off on your when-is-it-a-person diatribe, I didn't call it a human life, but human life. At the moment the egg is fertilized it is a form of human life who's outcome, where ever you want to say it begins, will be a person.
In any instance, abortion is immoral in the extreme from a purely humanist view.

In the case of rape or in__st abortion is spoken of as a plausible way to remedy a heinous act. On the contrary, it caps the heinous with the destruction of a innocent life.
That my friend is extreme, in the extreme.


But even what I've said above is a diversion of the real issue.
Liberals are side tracking this extreme procedure (abortion) with all this jibber-jabber. The ONLY use they have for abortion, why they want it to continue, what they feel is the primary need, why they push so hard for it, is for post-conception birth control.
It don't get no more extreme than that.

If the World survives, future societies will lump us in with ancient (and not so ancient) cultures that offered human sacrifices.
DenverJayhawk is offline Find More Posts by DenverJayhawk
Reply With Quote  (Disabled)
Old Oct 24, 2012, 09:49 AM
BushmanLA is offline
Find More Posts by BushmanLA
Registered User
BushmanLA's Avatar
Joined Dec 2005
1,823 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by DenverJayhawk View Post
http://politicalticker.blogs.cnn.com...ill/?hpt=hp_t2

"I struggled with it myself for a long time, and I realized that life is a gift from God, and I think even when life begins in that horrible situation of rape, that it is something God intended to happen,"
What a dumb thing to say. We should NEVER presume to know what God's will is. I had a booger in my nose this morning, did God will that booger to exist?
Certainly I believe that God has a plan, and it probably includes every movement of every molecule in the universe, so sure that booger is part of God's plan, but you just don't stop and think of it that way.

If you believe that life is precious, and that an unborn child is a valid human life, then it makes perfect sense to be against an abortion even in the case of rape. God doesn't even really need to be involved, an atheist can come to the same conclusion.
BushmanLA is offline Find More Posts by BushmanLA
Reply With Quote
Old Oct 24, 2012, 12:01 PM
Bob HSG is offline
Find More Posts by Bob HSG
Registered User
United States, NC, Surf City
Joined Oct 2003
396 Posts
It's amazing how this so-called "God" entity gets credit while avoiding blame. A family's home is destroyed by a tornado, and "he" gets credit for the fact none of them were injured while not being blamed for allegedly sending it in the first place. Or worse yet, some died but he gets credit for "saving" the ones that didn't. Nice gig!

Not to mention his divine intervention in football...
Bob HSG is offline Find More Posts by Bob HSG
Reply With Quote
Old Oct 24, 2012, 03:05 PM
Treetop is offline
Find More Posts by Treetop
sensitive artsy type
Treetop's Avatar
Tucker, Georgia, United States
Joined Feb 2004
3,173 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Boogie_ View Post
The Left is licking their chops over Richard Mourdock stepping in poop. But I'm soooo glad this view of abortion is getting out there.

No, you leftists doofuses (or is it doofusi), I'm not talking about rape here.

Where in the hell did this idea that opposing abortions is the "extreme" position on the issue.
Abortion is the extreme. Destroying human life is extreme.
Before you go off on your when-is-it-a-person diatribe, I didn't call it a human life, but human life. At the moment the egg is fertilized it is a form of human life who's outcome, where ever you want to say it begins, will be a person.
In any instance, abortion is immoral in the extreme from a purely humanist view.

In the case of rape or in__st abortion is spoken of as a plausible way to remedy a heinous act. On the contrary, it caps the heinous with the destruction of a innocent life.
That my friend is extreme, in the extreme.


But even what I've said above is a diversion of the real issue.
Liberals are side tracking this extreme procedure (abortion) with all this jibber-jabber. The ONLY use they have for abortion, why they want it to continue, what they feel is the primary need, why they push so hard for it, is for post-conception birth control.
It don't get no more extreme than that.

If the World survives, future societies will lump us in with ancient (and not so ancient) cultures that offered human sacrifices.
Everyone understands what he is saying. A rapist has more rights when he rapes a woman to have his child brought forth to the world. The woman has no right to not carry this baby to full term.

Interesting is you cannot see why women might have a problem with that.

You and Mourdock are talking about rape.
Treetop is offline Find More Posts by Treetop
Reply With Quote


Thread Tools

Similar Threads
Category Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Discussion Senate votes to shield US airlines from EU's carbon scheme MtnGoat Life, The Universe, and Politics 0 Sep 22, 2012 03:11 PM
Discussion Which GOP candidates would lower the deficit? thunder1 Life, The Universe, and Politics 58 Jul 25, 2012 11:09 AM
Discussion If the GOP is so worried about Voter fraud, why no ID's for GOP primary? redhotpearl Life, The Universe, and Politics 55 Mar 12, 2012 09:34 PM
Discussion 30 GOP Senators Vote to Defend Gang Rape munen123 Life, The Universe, and Politics 64 Oct 15, 2009 03:59 AM
Discussion Let's try this, again - Few GOP Candidates Commit to Debate Viper Pilot Life, The Universe, and Politics 15 Aug 01, 2007 12:25 AM