SMALL - espritmodel.com SMALL - Telemetry SMALL - Radio
Closed Thread
This thread is privately moderated by ClipperBill, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old Oct 22, 2012, 07:37 PM
Baboon McGoon
Saint Paul, Minnesota, United States
Joined Jun 2002
678 Posts
Trader Rating: 89
Sold
Ready to Fly (Bind-n-Fly) E-Flite Taylorcraft 450 (LPU - Twin Cities, MN area only)

For Sale Ready to Fly (Bind-n-Fly) E-Flite Taylorcraft 450 (Local sale - Twin Cities area, Minnesota only)

I flew the proverbial pants off this airplane this past summer and really loved it. However, fall for me means out with the old and in with the new (I have just so much room in my basement), so I've decided to sell it. It is in excellent condition and has never been crashed. The only sign of use is some "road rash" on the wheel pants, some covering patching on one of the wings due to a builder's error (screwdriver puncture), and some repainting the bottom portion of the cowling (again to fix a builder's error). Also, I had to recover a portion of the fuselage to repair a cross-member that had not been adequately glued at the factory. I also added some additional balsa to this weak area to strengthen it).

A link to an RC Groups thread on this airplane is as follows (please don't ask for pictures as I don't know how to post them):

http://www.rcgroups.com/forums/showthread.php?t=748841

I'm selling this airplane Ready to Fly (Bind-n-Fly), so all you'll have to do is to put your charged battery in it and you'll be ready to go fly. So for my asking price, this package includes the following: an E-Flite Power 480 motor, a Castle Creations ThunderBird 36 ESC, 1 Spectrum AR 600X Sort Receiver, 4 Hitec HS-45 HB servos, extensions, and an APC 12 X 6 propeller.

My asking price for this E-Flite Taylorcraft 450 combination is $160 (Or Best Reasonable Offer - Caveat: Low Ball Offers Will Be Scoffed at and Ignored) . Since this is for a fully-assembled airplane, this is a local Twin Cities, Minnesota area (Minneapolis/St. Paul) sale only.

If interested, please send me an email to wgoshert@msn.com. Many thanks for your interest!
ClipperBill is offline Find More Posts by ClipperBill
Last edited by ClipperBill; Oct 23, 2012 at 07:42 PM. Reason: Reduction in Price And Now Considering Reasonable Offers
to remove ads between posts
Old Oct 23, 2012, 07:38 PM
Baboon McGoon
Saint Paul, Minnesota, United States
Joined Jun 2002
678 Posts
Trader Rating: 89
Reduced Price and Now Considering Reasonable Offers
ClipperBill is offline Find More Posts by ClipperBill
Old Oct 23, 2012, 10:07 PM
United States, MN, St Paul
Joined Jan 2011
268 Posts
Trader Rating: 41
Very tempted here.... Are there any small items you might be in need of that I could throw in as a partial trade to bring the price down any?

Been telling myself every day to limit my spending! It's so hard though, especially with good deals like this, haha
Let me know!
-Jeff
midnightsabotage is offline Find More Posts by midnightsabotage
Old Oct 24, 2012, 09:13 PM
United States, MN, Lakeville
Joined Aug 2012
5 Posts
Trader Rating: 1
Email sent.
Mnfatboy is offline Find More Posts by Mnfatboy
Old Oct 25, 2012, 12:58 PM
Baboon McGoon