SMALL - espritmodel.com SMALL - Telemetry SMALL - Radio
Closed Thread
This thread is privately moderated by ClipperBill, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old Oct 22, 2012, 08:33 PM
Baboon McGoon
Saint Paul, Minnesota, United States
Joined Jun 2002
681 Posts
Trader Rating: 91
Sold
Receiver-Ready Graupner Electro Kadett (LPU - Twin Cities, MN Metro area only)

For Sale Receiver-Ready Graupner Electro Kadett (Local sale - Twin Cities area, Minnesota metro area only)

Fall for me means out with the old and in with the new, so I've decided to sell this airplane that I built and flew this past summer. It is in excellent condition; in fact it only has about half a dozen flights on it. It is a very gentle and relaxing flyer. It has not been crashed. The only sign of use is some asphalt "road rash" on the wheel pants and some covering patching on one of the wings (a wing rib was broken when it I first received the kit so I had to remove the covering over the broken rib, fashion a new one and replace the covering. Also, I had to recover a portion of the wing when my kitten decided to jump up on my work table to say "hi" and put a claw through it.)

A link to an Ezone review on this airplane is as follows (please don't ask for pictures as I don't know how to post them):

http://www.rcgroups.com/forums/showt...ghlight=kadett

I'm selling this airplane receiver-ready (or plug-n-play), so all you'll have to do is to put your receiver and battery in it and you'll be ready to go fly it. So for my asking price, this package includes the following: an E-Flite Power 15 motor, a Castle Creations Phoenix 45 ESC, 4 JR MN 48 servos, extensions, an E-Flite 2" aluminum spinner and an APC 11 X 7 propeller.

My asking price for this Graupner Electro Kadett combination is $150. Since this is for a fully-assembled airplane, this is a local Twin Cities, Minnesota area (Minneapolis/St. Paul) sale only.

If interested, please send me an email to wgoshert@msn.com. Many thanks for your interest!
ClipperBill is offline Find More Posts by ClipperBill
Last edited by ClipperBill; Nov 16, 2012 at 11:12 AM. Reason: Reduced Price
to remove ads between posts
Old Oct 23, 2012, 08:40 PM
Baboon McGoon
Joined Jun 2002
681 Posts
Bump
Last edited by ClipperBill; Nov 16, 2012 at 11:13 AM.
Old Nov 16, 2012, 11:13 AM
Baboon McGoon
Joined Jun 2002
681 Posts
Sold
Last edited by ClipperBill; Dec 08, 2012 at 03:03 PM.
Closed Thread