HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
This thread is privately moderated by FWAL, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old Oct 22, 2012, 02:57 PM
Flying without a licence
United Kingdom, Wales, Newton
Joined Dec 2010
481 Posts
Discussion
Speedo MKIII fit out

I'm calling it a fit out rather than a build as there is so little to do. The Ail's and elevator are pre hinged and all the required holes have been pre-drilled inc servo fixings and control horns. The stab is housed out and fits into a cut out out in the tail really nicely. The elevator control rod splits into two in the boom and exits on each side of the tail. I have added a bit of strength to the rod near the servo tray as it was bending slightly. I have also added another layer of GRP to the canopy as that too was flexing a bit more than I liked.
FWAL is online now Find More Posts by FWAL
RCG Plus Member
Latest blog entry: Add an X to VTX
to remove ads between posts