HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Old Oct 22, 2012, 11:06 AM
New Jersey
Joined Feb 2003
7,973 Posts
Discussion
Easytiger 90mm Viper

Anyone get one of these yet? Looks similar to the 90mm Viper from HobbyKing except this one has an access hatch on top rather than the bottom. I have been eyeing it for a couple weeks but was waiting for someone else to take the plunge before me.

http://easytigermodels.com/index.php...roducts_id=365
Tumbler is offline Find More Posts by Tumbler
to remove ads between posts
Old Oct 22, 2012, 01:51 PM
Do it Right, the first time!
United States, MN, Hermantown
Joined Dec 2008
5,153 Posts
This may provide an answer.

http://www.rcgroups.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1210020
CoolerByTheLake is offline Find More Posts by CoolerByTheLake
Old Oct 22, 2012, 03:17 PM
United States, AR, North Little Rock
Joined Jun 2007
1,169 Posts
ive seen it up close at e-jets, chris true had it there, but he had the ugly bronze colored one lol. saw his video of it flying and its seemed like a nice flier from what i can see. he was going to fly it at ejets but had a problem on takeoff so it was a no go. i always thought of vipers as slow nice looking trainers, but after seeing a viperjet got 200+mph at ejets i want one...i might pick one up around thanksgiving just to have a winter project
kremecheze is offline Find More Posts by kremecheze
Old Oct 22, 2013, 10:13 PM
Joined Jun 2007
1,169 Posts
Anyone flying one of these?
Old Oct 23, 2013, 04:54 AM
Suspended Account
Joined Jun 2013
212 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by kremecheze View Post
Anyone flying one of these?
If it comes from easytiger it must be rubbish
ViperMe is offline Find More Posts by ViperMe
Reply With Quote  (Disabled)
Old Oct 23, 2013, 06:49 AM
Joined Jun 2007
1,169 Posts
Its not manufactured by easytiger just because that store sells it doesnt make it crap. Either way, I want one just wanna know if anyone has flown one. I saw the one at ejets also, which looked nice, but I wasnt a fan of the brown color
Last edited by kremecheze; Oct 25, 2013 at 02:38 PM.
Old Oct 23, 2013, 02:58 PM View Post
ViperMe
A moderator felt this post violated the following rule: Personal Attack. Show it to me anyway.
Old Oct 23, 2013, 08:34 PM
United States, OK, Catoosa
Joined Nov 2011
243 Posts
Quote:
Its not manufactured by easytiger fool, just because that store sells it doesnt make it crap. Either way, I want one just wanna know if anyone has flown one. I saw the one at ejets also, which looked nice, but I wasnt a fan of the brown color
Doesn't sleazytiger design all his planes, then have them manufactured? Well, that's what sleazytiger claims. Not a big success past the maidens with his planes, either. If I recall correctly, you have first hand experience with these failures .
Sites is offline Find More Posts by Sites
Old Oct 23, 2013, 11:41 PM
Joined Jun 2007
1,169 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sites View Post
Doesn't sleazytiger design all his planes, then have them manufactured? Well, that's what sleazytiger claims. Not a big success past the maidens with his planes, either. If I recall correctly, you have first hand experience with these failures .
omg can i just ask a question about an easytiger plane or a hobbyking plane, without hearing everybodies opinion on the company i could care less. i'm not asking about the company i'm asking about the plane
Last edited by kremecheze; Oct 25, 2013 at 02:52 PM.
Old Oct 23, 2013, 11:43 PM
Joined Jun 2007
1,169 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by ViperMe View Post
LOL just buy one FooL
yea and i think your right. i should just buy one, but god forbid i post anything about it, gotta keep it on the hush hush or you'll get attacked for liking it, if it flies of course
Old Oct 23, 2013, 11:59 PM View Post
Sites
A moderator felt this post violated the following rule: Trolling (Provocation). It is temporarily hidden while Sites edits it. Show it to me anyway.
Old Oct 24, 2013, 12:10 AM
Suspended Account
Joined Jun 2013
212 Posts
Quote:
yea and i think your right. i should just buy one, but god forbid i post anything about it, gotta keep it on the hush hush or you'll get attacked for liking it, if it flies of course
From What i recall you also had one of his A4,and that didn't have a great maiden It Crashed
Might be better if you get one from HK They have a green one LOL
Old Oct 24, 2013, 12:33 AM
Suspended Account
Joined Jun 2013
212 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by ViperMe View Post
From What i recall you also had one of his A4,and that didn't have a great maiden It Crashed
Might be better if you get one from HK They have a green one LOL
http://www.rcgroups.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1979493
Old Oct 24, 2013, 01:16 AM
Joined Jun 2007
1,169 Posts
i

yes i had an tbmodels/easytiger a4 "prototype" and yes i tested and flew it and crashed it m a power failure and ons. and i have also crashed a ton of het jets
Last edited by kremecheze; Oct 25, 2013 at 02:40 PM.
Old Oct 24, 2013, 02:27 AM
Suspended Account
Joined Jun 2013
212 Posts
Quote:
i get the feeling that sites and viperme may be the same person. do you have nothing better to do than to just troll every post about a company you dont like. check sites profile that is literally all he does. no trade rating and every post is a about vendors.

yes i had an tbmodels/easytiger a4 "prototype" and yes i tested and flew it and crashed it from a power failure and a lack of patience. i.e. maidening a jet is not so pleasant conditions. and i have also crashed a ton of het jets, but i dont see you chasing them down and harrassing anyone who wants some info on there planes. i have a feeling you really get off on this, and also you never seem to show your face at any event or anything, does anyone even know who you are besides someone sitting behind a computer?

now that we've both attacked each other shall we get back to my original question..i think not..popcorn for your sassy troll response
LOL I'm not your buddy Ripofftiger I don't need to have several accounts on this forum like he does Get Real
and if you had a good look at my posts you would realize that i live in NZ the land of the long white cloud,hahahahaha you are a funny guy
Last edited by ViperMe; Oct 24, 2013 at 02:36 AM.