HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
This thread is privately moderated by Punkie, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old Oct 21, 2012, 01:15 PM
Love & a Molotov cocktail
on a boat on the river cam
Joined Jan 2005
624 Posts
Gallery
Bob Showing off

Sitting in the pub on Saturday I was told to go outside as Battleship Bob was flying his plane off the river.
The river flows past the garden of the pub and Bob was moored down at the end of the meadow so he is well away from people.
I sometimes fly planes on the meadow, so flying planes off the river there is a natural progression.
It would have taken too long to get one of my flying boats ready to fly and join him, so instead I got my vapour ready for some night flying and flew that as it got dark.
Punkie is offline Find More Posts by Punkie
to remove ads between posts