HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
This thread is privately moderated by Conehead, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old Oct 21, 2012, 11:06 AM
Flutter-Bys are fun
United States, MI, Honor
Joined Dec 2005
5,111 Posts
Discussion
JR Indoor

The JR Indoor event is coming up. I have registered, made reservations for a place to sleep and I plan on leaving early so that I can get there early to help set up on Thursday. The whole event begins Friday Morning and runs to Sunday afternoon.

We build a lake to float fly from, called Spectrum Lake and it gets used a lot.

Foam and Tape, a young man who has created many neat designs, airplanes, an aircraft carrier that moves on the water and one of my favorite creations was a 4 motor aircraft carrier that flies and has a heli port on the underside, to which one person landed a small heli on it. What he brings this year will be something to see.

Foam and Tape has a brother and another friend, I don't know their names, all three kids, well young men, create lots of creative airframes.

I plan to shoot many pictures and post them both here and on the JR Indoor thread. I hope to get some names of the people I take pictures of.

There will be pylon racing, Mini Trojans this year and that is also a fun time. I can't pylon race for a darn, but it is great fun.

Combat will be an event. Each year there are many different airframes in combat.

I am sure it will be a fun time.
Conehead
Orrin Eldred
Conehead is offline Find More Posts by Conehead
RCG Plus Member
Latest blog entry: TRAMPS Air Show, 28-June 2014
to remove ads between posts