Espritmodel.com Telemetry Radio
Closed Thread
This thread is privately moderated by rellik demanon, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old Oct 19, 2012, 12:13 AM
Mike Flyer
United States, NY
Joined Jan 2011
69 Posts
Trader Rating: 17
For Sale
dji f450 naza and GPS for sale $500

Hey guys, im selling my one month old quad. She flipped, I think a motor blew or esc. So you'll have a small project ahead of you but its really small. Id upgrade stock parts if i kept her anyways. I soldered the esc's straight to the motors as advised by everyone on rcgroups. I have no time to fix her so im selling her. I paid a little over $700. Flew her about six times. Tested the rth. Works perfect. She does have a few scratches on the GPS paint from that one flip but it works perfect. My loss is your gain. Asking $500 shipped us only, Paypal upon request. Thanks for stopping by
http://db.tt/90D9CQb2
rellik demanon is offline Find More Posts by rellik demanon
to remove ads between posts
Old Oct 19, 2012, 12:14 AM
Mike Flyer
United States, NY
Joined Jan 2011
69 Posts
lights and Go pro 2 not incl. But I will leave the mount for it for you're own
Old Oct 19, 2012, 04:49 AM
United States
Joined Dec 2010
221 Posts
Trader Rating: 10
I assume you don't mean it still works perfect because unless its back together and flying do you have a way to know? I recently bought a Naza GPS that was in a crash like this and the ceramic antenna in side was shattered. I understand this is common n.

Asking because if you intend to part it out I'm willing to by the GPS at a price consistant with its condition and function.

Thx
wingspinner is offline Find More Posts by wingspinner
Old Oct 19, 2012, 09:07 AM
Mike Flyer
United States, NY
Joined Jan 2011
69 Posts
The first thing I did was worry about the GPS, I have two identical quads, one 5.8GHz the other 900. I swapped the GPS's and naza boards...everything worked perfect. Here are both my quads.
http://db.tt/tbzWJBvV
Unfortunately, I am selling the whole thing as one piece. Thanks for stopping by.
Old Oct 19, 2012, 04:17 PM
Mike Flyer
United States, NY
Joined Jan 2011
69 Posts
Bump
Old Oct 19, 2012, 04:48 PM
Mike Flyer
United States, NY
Joined Jan 2011
69 Posts
closing

For the next hour I will reduce the price to $475.00 ....then i will close this ad and keep it. Thanks.

Quote:
Originally Posted by rellik demanon View Post
Hey guys, im selling my one month old quad. She flipped, I think a motor blew or esc. So you'll have a small project ahead of you but its really small. I would have upgraded all the stock parts if i kept her. I soldered the esc's straight to the motors as advised by everyone on rcgroups. I have no time to fix her so im selling her. I paid a little over $700. Flew her about six times. Tested the rth. Works perfect. She does have a few scratches on the GPS paint from that one flip but it works perfect. My loss is your gain. Asking $500 shipped us only, Paypal upon request. Thanks for stopping by
http://db.tt/90D9CQb2
Last edited by rellik demanon; Oct 19, 2012 at 07:18 PM. Reason: closing
Closed Thread