HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Old Nov 09, 2012, 05:36 AM
Reinventing Innovation.
Hong Kong
Joined Mar 2009
1,542 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by kosem View Post
Adam or MatLi, do you know when patrickmodelisme.com will get it here in France?
I don't see pre-orders or any information on the product yet.
Thanks!

Hi there I just came back from Taiwan. I can't answer this at the moment. Problem is that for a fact, we are now 100% out of stock (even in Hong Kong). However we are expecting new arrivals in mode 2 and some mode 3 still within this month.

Let me share a brief delivery schedule as soon as I am back to the office on Monday (its late Friday here now).

All other new announced options are coming your way too - exclusive for the RC Logger version
MatLi is offline Find More Posts by MatLi
to remove ads between posts
Old Nov 09, 2012, 05:39 AM
Reinventing Innovation.
Hong Kong
Joined Mar 2009
1,542 Posts
In case you need a quick reply from our Hong Kong team you might need to consider to post here:

-- > http://www.rclogger.com/forum/forumd...General-Issues

Adam and myself as well as our office staff responsible for whatever shipping issues you may have (complains included - and no worries - if you are not happy please hammer us), are being notified there daily. Just in case you do not see Adam or myself providing a satisfactory answer here ....
Old Nov 09, 2012, 06:21 AM
TECH for XaircraftAmerica!
South Carolina
Joined Mar 2009
5,491 Posts
Actually, My daughter and I have about 20 flights on ours. and it still flys just like I just took it out of the box. We have a bunch of different little quads, as My daughter is collecting them, and the RC logger Eye One, is still the most stable. Just need more batterys. I see they are on the site but still out of stock. Don't know how long the one battery is going to last, LOL
tc3wins is offline Find More Posts by tc3wins
Old Nov 09, 2012, 06:36 AM
The flightless bird
Joined Aug 2004
2,295 Posts
Hey guys, a little update on my situation and where the review is going. My quad is still stuck at customs and it doesn't seem like it will clear anytime soon. They are having very important political meetings in Beijing and apparently the import of radio controlled aircraft right now is restricted. The customs office told me that I had to go down to the police station and get a permit... Of course, the police station had no idea how to issue such a permit... So they didn't give me one. Now it looks like I might have to make a very long journey to the airport and explain everything myself... Which unfortunately, I have no time to do. So it seems like as of right now my quad is stuck in limbo... I am still working with UPS to see if they could think of another way to do this...

So my apologies regarding the delay of the review, I wish it were in my hands sooner as well... But I guess we will just have to wait a little bit longer.

I would like to point out one thing... And that is the customer service of RC Logger is unparalleled by others... Chris and Tracy have been communicating with me and UPS the whole way to ensure that shipment arrives safely. Kudos to them!
jameschen072 is offline Find More Posts by jameschen072
RCG Plus Member
Old Nov 09, 2012, 06:52 AM
TECH for XaircraftAmerica!
South Carolina
Joined Mar 2009
5,491 Posts
jameschen072- So basicly what I am gathering on this, is quads, Helis, and planes are being delayed going to China or going to the USa, or What. I am slightly confused.
tc3wins is offline Find More Posts by tc3wins
Old Nov 09, 2012, 07:03 AM
Hubsan X4 - H36 - V911
Indonesia, Jakarta
Joined Oct 2012
1,161 Posts
I'm going to Hong Kong and Macau by next month, where can i buy this in Hong Kong?
bangkomit is offline Find More Posts by bangkomit
Old Nov 09, 2012, 07:11 AM
The flightless bird
Joined Aug 2004
2,295 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by tc3wins View Post
jameschen072- So basicly what I am gathering on this, is quads, Helis, and planes are being delayed going to China or going to the USa, or What. I am slightly confused.
They are being delayed going into China (as RCLogger is based in HK, the rc eye one is considered an import)

I think I'm stuck in a very unique situation....
jameschen072 is offline Find More Posts by jameschen072
RCG Plus Member
Old Nov 09, 2012, 09:43 AM
Former IAF pilot. Retired
France, IdF, Paris
Joined Apr 2012
780 Posts
Thanks MatLi, I'm looking forward to getting this nice bird together with some crash kits and batteries.

------------
James, a unique situation for a unique guy. Sounds normal to me!
kosem is offline Find More Posts by kosem
Old Nov 09, 2012, 09:45 AM
KDS450QS(ZYX4),V977,CX-20
United States, CA, Monterey
Joined Apr 2012
5,586 Posts
If you guys understand the scale of the event in Beijing, it wouldn't be surprising that the security is beefed up so much.
FyreSG is offline Find More Posts by FyreSG
Old Nov 09, 2012, 09:54 AM
Former IAF pilot. Retired
France, IdF, Paris
Joined Apr 2012
780 Posts
Indeed a very sexy event!!
kosem is offline Find More Posts by kosem
Old Nov 10, 2012, 12:06 AM
Reinventing Innovation.
Hong Kong
Joined Mar 2009
1,542 Posts
Additional images have been posted here (follow the link, you may need to register).

Let me know in case you can't view them.
Old Nov 10, 2012, 12:49 AM
United States, TN, Knoxville
Joined Jun 2012
554 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by MatLi View Post
Additional images have been posted here (follow the link, you may need to register).

Let me know in case you can't view them.
Pictures looked great. If Darth Vader had a micro quad I'm pretty sure this would be it.

So what are your plans for this? I know you plan on opening up the transmitter ability. Maybe a fpv system? 3d flying mode?
variantman is offline Find More Posts by variantman
Old Nov 10, 2012, 12:56 AM
Reinventing Innovation.
Hong Kong
Joined Mar 2009
1,542 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by variantman View Post
Pictures looked great. If Darth Vader had a micro quad I'm pretty sure this would be it.

So what are your plans for this? I know you plan on opening up the transmitter ability. Maybe a fpv system? 3d flying mode?
- Transmitter converter (priority at the moment) allowing to use your personal TX
-->> May ship the unit just with the converter for those who prefer it.
- Support for transmitter Mode 1, 2, 3 (Mode 2 and 3 completed, 1 may already be 2,4 GHz (not final))
- Potentially a complete new transmitter using 2,4 GHz (refer to above)
- A HD camera system that attaches to the battery compartment
- And yes, a new flight mode

We are working on all of the above at the moment.
Last edited by MatLi; Nov 10, 2012 at 02:41 AM. Reason: typo
Old Nov 10, 2012, 02:08 AM
Bye Bye VP Aug 2010 - Aug 2012
United Kingdom, London
Joined Jan 2005
6,006 Posts
Subscribed
Gerry__ is offline Find More Posts by Gerry__
RCG Plus Member
Latest blog entry: Foamie Resurrection
Old Nov 10, 2012, 08:19 AM
RC Logger Support
United States, WV, Hurricane
Joined Jan 2010
3,323 Posts
Appreciative of the persistence to continually make this quad better.

I think offering a bnf with the anylink type system is a great idea.
jlcamp7 is offline Find More Posts by jlcamp7