HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
This thread is privately moderated by Braddock, VC, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old Oct 17, 2012, 12:04 PM
dover, kent, UK
Joined Apr 2003
407 Posts
Discussion
Build Blog, p 3

All the groundwork now completed, we got down to 1 meter and hit chalk which is just great, all the ground drainage is done and the sewers are installed. I got out my old tool chest and replumbed the kitchen equipment so we can operate the dishwasher, washing machine etcetera, it really is so easy nowadays with all the plastic mouldings, in my day it was pipe benders and soldering but this stuff is just fantastic.
The bricks arrive tomorrow but I have a snag, the carpenter I was going to use has now taken on a bigger job so I have a panic in about two weeks, hopefully I'll get a replacement by then.
The plan was to get the roof on by xmas but if that falls through I must pray for no rain.
Paid the first bill, 7200 for all the groundworks.
Braddock, VC is online now Find More Posts by Braddock, VC
RCG Plus Member
Latest blog entry: Reverse Takeover
to remove ads between posts