Espritmodel.com Telemetry Radio
Reply
Thread Tools
This thread is privately moderated by RHTizzy, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old Nov 06, 2012, 08:30 PM
Registered User
Maggie.Y's Avatar
China, Guangdong, Shenzhen
Joined Aug 2012
52 Posts
Of course China Post have two types : one is ordinary , another is expedited ,called ' EMS'
means ' Express Mail Service ' . Now I hope you know more to this .
Maggie.Y is offline Find More Posts by Maggie.Y
Reply With Quote
Sign up now
to remove ads between posts
Old Nov 07, 2012, 04:21 AM
Registered User
RHTizzy's Avatar
The Netherlands, NH, Bussum
Joined Feb 2012
207 Posts
And does that speed up the time between ordering and arrival at the post office? Perhaps EMS combines separate shipments into one as well?

Perhaps I'm mistaken and no disrepespect intended but it seems as if you keep trying to avert attention from very poor service from GoodLuckBuy which suggests you have ties with them, do you work for them?
RHTizzy is online now Find More Posts by RHTizzy
Reply With Quote
Old Nov 07, 2012, 06:47 AM
Registered User
rcroadtrain's Avatar
Australia, NSW, Marsfield
Joined Feb 2012
354 Posts
it wasnt always this slow. but there seems to be major delays in China itself, I had a shipment arrive today that was sent airmail six and a half weeks ago. (it finally arrived.)

Ive also had EMS shipments delayed, three weeks on the ground before leaving China. It was delayed so much, I got refunded by paypal, and returned the parcel unopened. Oddly, tracking says it got back to the sender in three days.

Usually EMS has a delivery time of 7 days max. But even thats not working.

,,just had a chunk out of GLB myself tonight, for not leaving feedback on ebay.. theyre trading as 'gadgetinfinite'..
yeah, infinitly BAD....

but seriouly, theres major stuff-ups with the postal system inside China. Its not just GLB..(although they have more than their fair share of stuff-ups)

Shenzhen, Guangdong, actually anywhere more inland than Hong Kong and it just isnt working.

Its bad enough to have to wait months for a parcel, only to find the wrong/badly made/missing parts and have to hassle to get replacements.
rcroadtrain is offline Find More Posts by rcroadtrain
Last edited by rcroadtrain; Nov 07, 2012 at 06:55 AM.
Reply With Quote
Old Nov 08, 2012, 12:15 AM
Registered User
Maggie.Y's Avatar
China, Guangdong, Shenzhen
Joined Aug 2012
52 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by RHTizzy View Post
And does that speed up the time between ordering and arrival at the post office? Perhaps EMS combines separate shipments into one as well?

Perhaps I'm mistaken and no disrepespect intended but it seems as if you keep trying to avert attention from very poor service from GoodLuckBuy which suggests you have ties with them, do you work for them?
Me ? Don't get me wrong, I'm not work for GoodLuckBuy or ChinaPost . I 've done business with ChinaPost . Actually , I don't know about GoodLuckBuy.
Maggie.Y is offline Find More Posts by Maggie.Y
Reply With Quote
Old Nov 08, 2012, 12:39 AM
Registered User
Maggie.Y's Avatar
China, Guangdong, Shenzhen
Joined Aug 2012
52 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by RHTizzy View Post
And does that speed up the time between ordering and arrival at the post office? Perhaps EMS combines separate shipments into one as well?

Perhaps I'm mistaken and no disrepespect intended but it seems as if you keep trying to avert attention from very poor service from GoodLuckBuy which suggests you have ties with them, do you work for them?
Besides , I have a little angry for you said " it seems as if you keep trying to avert attention from very poor service from GoodLuckBuy which suggests you have ties with them "
You really misunderstood me ,I said nothing to GLB because I know nothing about them . I don't know their service bad or good . So, tell me how do I evaluate a unfamiliar thing?
Maggie.Y is offline Find More Posts by Maggie.Y
Reply With Quote
Old Nov 08, 2012, 11:23 AM
Registered User
RHTizzy's Avatar
The Netherlands, NH, Bussum
Joined Feb 2012
207 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Maggie.Y View Post
Besides , I have a little angry for you said " it seems as if you keep trying to avert attention from very poor service from GoodLuckBuy which suggests you have ties with them "
You really misunderstood me ,I said nothing to GLB because I know nothing about them . I don't know their service bad or good . So, tell me how do I evaluate a unfamiliar thing?
Okay, just asking. Like I said "no disprespect intended". To be completely clear, I placed my order 2 days before the chinese holiday and it took them 8 days to get back into business. By that time they had probably developed a massive backlog and in the rush to catch up they made a mess of things. I'm sure there were more people who had bigger problems than I. Sad thing though is that after all the polite emails they didn't even bother to make the smallest apology, never mind compensation. Sanctimonious bullshi tters in other words.

Anyway, the whole experience just causes me to now choose Hong Kong over China when it comes to buying oriental. Although nothing compares to RCTimer [also ShenZhen would you believe it] as their stuff has a way of taking 1 or 2 weeks max! Regardless of shipping type....
RHTizzy is online now Find More Posts by RHTizzy
Reply With Quote
Old Nov 08, 2012, 07:56 PM
Registered User
Maggie.Y's Avatar
China, Guangdong, Shenzhen
Joined Aug 2012
52 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by RHTizzy View Post
Okay, just asking. Like I said "no disprespect intended". To be completely clear, I placed my order 2 days before the chinese holiday and it took them 8 days to get back into business. By that time they had probably developed a massive backlog and in the rush to catch up they made a mess of things. I'm sure there were more people who had bigger problems than I. Sad thing though is that after all the polite emails they didn't even bother to make the smallest apology, never mind compensation. Sanctimonious bullshi tters in other words.

Anyway, the whole experience just causes me to now choose Hong Kong over China when it comes to buying oriental. Although nothing compares to RCTimer [also ShenZhen would you believe it] as their stuff has a way of taking 1 or 2 weeks max! Regardless of shipping type....

Oh, sorry to heard that, it's a good choice that shipping from HongKong .
it will be more quick and convenient. Just chalk it up to experience, Tizzy .

and I searched ' GoodLuckBuy' in Google, now I know GLB is a wholesale company.
Maggie.Y is offline Find More Posts by Maggie.Y
Reply With Quote
Old Nov 08, 2012, 08:17 PM
Registered User
rcroadtrain's Avatar
Australia, NSW, Marsfield
Joined Feb 2012
354 Posts
Quote:
and I searched ' GoodLuckBuy' in Google, now I know GLB is a wholesale company.
A 'wholesale' company? No, its not. They say that they are wholesale, but sell direct to the public, which makes them RETAIL. Wholesale companies do not sell direct to public, they sell to other businesses which then sell to the public.

It doesnt matter how good their prices are, or 'free shipping', what matters is how they handle complaints.

My score for them: FAIL.
rcroadtrain is offline Find More Posts by rcroadtrain
Reply With Quote
Old Nov 12, 2012, 01:43 PM
Registered User
RHTizzy's Avatar
The Netherlands, NH, Bussum
Joined Feb 2012
207 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by rcroadtrain View Post
It doesnt matter how good their prices are, or 'free shipping', what matters is how they handle complaints.

My score for them: FAIL.
My sentiments exactly!
RHTizzy is online now Find More Posts by RHTizzy
Reply With Quote
Old Mar 15, 2014, 01:26 PM
Registered User
Joined Aug 2012
1,304 Posts
I bought a few gimbals to find one doesn't work
Absolutely useles service, no response to contact form, emails or live support, they can't even seem to respond to Paypal dipute messages, meaning somehow I have to try to find an independant expert on these to verify in writing my findings and put it all down on a letter head

I've spent over $1600 with them recently, no more now though
Dogdude is online now Find More Posts by Dogdude
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools

Similar Threads
Category Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Discussion "Goodluckbuy" ARF quad - $140 shipped - anyone bought from them? TheNiceGuy Multirotor Talk 29 Jan 06, 2012 02:44 AM
Discussion I'm done with Hobbyking, shipping is ridiculous. cannondale1974 HobbyKing 23 Mar 19, 2011 08:58 AM
Rant Ridiculous USA shipping robert53 Vendor Talk 17 Feb 21, 2008 05:05 AM
ridiculous waste of time tic Electric Plane Talk 40 Sep 24, 2003 03:40 PM