HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Old Dec 03, 2003, 10:55 PM
Tree? That's a Tx weed!
Central Texas
Joined Apr 2003
2,434 Posts
What's that stink? OR When are you going to stop?

"Are you building ANOTHER plane, ALREADY?" came the question from upstairs.
SNIF! " What stink, dear? I love the aroma of 5min epoxy in the evening, smells like VICTORY!" say I, carefully aligning the wing panel joint on my latest project, SR Batteries Blues.
"Didn't you just finish one?" asked she, eyebrow raised. How did she get down here so fast?
"Yup, finished Big-T #2 Monday night and won Model Of the Month with him at the club meeting Tuesday night. But this is Wednesday night, I have some empty shelf space for more airplanes, a stack of kits and spare gear. And I have plenty of plans and a stack of Bluecor. And work's been, err, UNPLEASANT. So it's build time! Hand me the masking tape, please - on the shelf behind you. Thanks" say I, eyeballing the joint.
"When are you going to stop?" said she with a weary head shake.
"Oh, about 30 minutes past bed time." mumble I as I carefully apply a little tape to hold things.
"RIGHT! Don't wake me when you come up at 2 or 3, hear!" says she, sniffing and going upstairs.
How did she know? Oh well, Peace at last! Now lets see...
Crash
P.S. Building - therapy for the stressed out. I love therapy. It's so good for me!
crashsiegel is offline Find More Posts by crashsiegel
to remove ads between posts
Old Dec 04, 2003, 10:56 AM
Older but not wiser
Richland, MI, USA
Joined Jan 2001
305 Posts
I can tell you that after 43 years of experience it's best to get up there just before bedtime.

HRH
Hal Ray is offline Find More Posts by Hal Ray
Old Dec 04, 2003, 03:29 PM
It's the last plane honey
Granite Bay, CA USA
Joined Jul 2003
2,133 Posts
I know the feeling, when I have a project going, it's usually past midnight, although I try to keep the really late-nighters limited to Fridays and Saturdays, so I can sleep in .

Andy
SlowRider is offline Find More Posts by SlowRider