SMALL - espritmodel.com SMALL - Telemetry SMALL - Radio
This thread is privately moderated by Johnnymeg, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old Oct 15, 2012, 03:44 PM
FPV Dealer,Getting People High
United States, CA, Arcadia
Joined Sep 2011
1,178 Posts
Trader Rating: 237
Wanted
DJI NAZA W/ or W/O GPS or Complete quad

Ok so I'm willing to try my hand AGAIN at flying quads. The first one I had was the MQX then went to a self built 450 with a multiwii 2012 board. Lately I have been seeing the performance of the DJI NAZA board and the stability of that flight controllers.
I can do all kinds of things with airplanes, 3d high and low speeds but I can't seem to grasp Heli's. I get frustrated and want to quit before I damage things or hurt people.

So if anyone has a DJI naza they would like to sell or can point me in the direction of cheap retailer of these controllers. I'm not sure if I need the gps just yet but it would be nice to have.

I am looking for either just the controller w/ or W/o gps or a complete frame in good condition that can handle a gopro, maybe similar to the TBS frame.

Also what osds can be run with these boards as I intend to fpv with it.

Thanks guys
Johnnymeg is online now Find More Posts by Johnnymeg
RCG Plus Member
to remove ads between posts
Old Oct 15, 2012, 04:42 PM
Joined Oct 2005
135 Posts
Trader Rating: 36
helidirect

I don't know what you would consider cheap but I picked mine up from helidirect.com. They sell theirs for about $207 with a 10% coupon. You could get the coupon by signing up on their site. Or you could buy the Naza FC and GPS combo for about $359 tax free with the same coupon.

Or wait till someone on here sell his for $150 - $190 for FC or $340 - $350 for the combo. Personally I don't know if it's worth it to save only a few bucks and risk getting a used one if you have got money invested in a frame, esc, motors, a gimbal, camera, etc...

I am finding that out the hard way.
heliboy04 is online now Find More Posts by heliboy04
Old Oct 15, 2012, 09:08 PM
Crashing is my thing.
Canada, BC, Vancouver
Joined Mar 2012
1,734 Posts
Trader Rating: 59
http://www.rcgroups.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1752343
MayMayDay is online now Find More Posts by MayMayDay
Old Oct 15, 2012, 09:12 PM
Joined Aug 2011
483 Posts
Trader Rating: 3
Sent you a pm with 2 great options . Hope it helps . Good luck . Wish I had a pm like I sent you before I pm 6 people Asking dumb questions twice lolo . Sorry to anyone I did that 2 you know who u r lolo . I'm all good now !!
Gavinxman is offline Find More Posts by Gavinxman
Old Oct 15, 2012, 10:39 PM
Joined Sep 2011
1,178 Posts
I got all the PM's and recommendation now i gotta go through all the intel i got
RCG Plus Member
Last edited by Johnnymeg; Oct 16, 2012 at 02:50 AM.
Old Oct 16, 2012, 09:03 PM
Joined Aug 2011
483 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnnymeg View Post
I got all the PM's and recommendation now i gotta go through all the intel i got
I started off kinda bad but the forums I'm use to help guys like us a lot . Sometimes I get my Pms mixed up and my facts . I over research everything if that's possible but that's just how I am I want to learn as much as I can before I buy anything and sometime it makes others frustrated but hey if you want my money you got answer my questions sometimes you got answering twice ha ha. Good luck
Old Oct 16, 2012, 10:32 PM
Joined Sep 2011
1,178 Posts
Thank you for your suggestions, I think im going to Go with A NAZA and GPS a local guy has for sale and im going to go with a Frankenquad Zombie 2. they just look really Durable and kinda cool. Perfect for FPV and compact enough to toss in my car.
RCG Plus Member
Old Oct 17, 2012, 12:34 AM
Joined Aug 2011
483 Posts
WOW LOVE THIS http://www.hauntnet.com/frankenquad/...03c3a386c4a68b. Good choice . I don't know anything about these but they sure look nice . I like the quad bones http://www.hauntnet.com/frankenquad/...03c3a386c4a68b. Good luck