HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Closed Thread
This thread is privately moderated by Beancounter, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old Oct 15, 2012, 02:06 PM
United States, MA, Sterling
Joined Sep 2009
401 Posts
Trader Rating: 26
Sold
Starmax 63" P-47 Motors

I have 2 motors and prop adapters for the Starmax P-47. They are the same 400kv motors used in the P-51 and A-1 Skyraider as well. The bell housing on both are damaged. On the one that is in pieces my buddy hit a light pole on the 4th flight and damaged the shaft when he took it apart he messed up the can, but if you blew your motor trying out 5 or 6 cell batteries this could be used as parts. The second one was never run for more than 20 seconds. You can see in the picture that the can is bent (it came that way) and thus it wobbles when running. I tried to get BH to send a new one but they said that is was normal and the bend was on purpose as that is how you get built in right thrust. Anyway again if you have a burnt motor this will be good for parts. I also have 2 prop adapters one brand new and never used except for the 20 seconds and one the was in the crash. They both seem to be straight but since one was in the crash we will count that as a freebe just in case. I don't think the adapters will work with the P-51 and A-1 as they have different props but I am not sure as I don't own them. Will send them to anyone who needs them for the cost of shipping.
Beancounter is online now Find More Posts by Beancounter
Last edited by Beancounter; Jan 28, 2013 at 05:53 PM. Reason: lower price
to remove ads between posts
Old Jan 28, 2013, 05:54 PM
United States, MA, Sterling
Joined Sep 2009
401 Posts
Trader Rating: 26
Bump for free stuff
Beancounter is online now Find More Posts by Beancounter
Closed Thread