SMALL - espritmodel.com SMALL - Telemetry SMALL - Radio
Old Oct 15, 2012, 09:21 AM
United States, NY, Buffalo
Joined Aug 2012
505 Posts
Discussion
These guys are a Fraud.

I will beat the dead horse and never send these guys a dime.

I bought some stuff from them almost 3 months ago. I got a bad charger, dead cell in a lipo and AC cord that I didnt need. They stopped responding my emails after a 2 exchanges and didnt bother to start again until I filed a paypal dispute for a partial refund. Paypal awarded in my favor and had me return the parts. I returned them as asked and 'won' the case. Banana then 'disputed' the outcome and after another month paypal ended the case and let them keep the money AND the crappy parts that I returned.

What a joke. I cannot believe paypal will even do business with this company. As a paypal user from the begininng I am extrememly disapointed with them as well.

Obviously, I would advise any new people to stay as far away from this company as possible. People are now defending their 'new' customer service, but dont bother. Spend another 10 dollars and buy from a reputable company. I made the mistake once, wont do it again.

Your RMA package has been received - Banana Hobby Support Case:00032262
(this just means, thanks for the parts...we are keeping them and will not respond back to you.)
arik434 is online now Find More Posts by arik434
Last edited by arik434; Oct 15, 2012 at 05:54 PM.
to remove ads between posts
Old Oct 15, 2012, 06:48 PM
Customer Support
United States, CA, Irwindale
Joined Nov 2010
252 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by arik434 View Post
I will beat the dead horse and never send these guys a dime.

I bought some stuff from them almost 3 months ago. I got a bad charger, dead cell in a lipo and AC cord that I didnt need. They stopped responding my emails after a 2 exchanges and didnt bother to start again until I filed a paypal dispute for a partial refund. Paypal awarded in my favor and had me return the parts. I returned them as asked and 'won' the case. Banana then 'disputed' the outcome and after another month paypal ended the case and let them keep the money AND the crappy parts that I returned.

What a joke. I cannot believe paypal will even do business with this company. As a paypal user from the begininng I am extrememly disapointed with them as well.

Obviously, I would advise any new people to stay as far away from this company as possible. People are now defending their 'new' customer service, but dont bother. Spend another 10 dollars and buy from a reputable company. I made the mistake once, wont do it again.

Your RMA package has been received - Banana Hobby Support Case:00032262
(this just means, thanks for the parts...we are keeping them and will not respond back to you.)
Good afternoon arik434.

In regards to your case number 32262 for your order number 235379, you had stated that you filed a dispute for the partial amount; therefore, I had confirmed with our Claims Department, which they had informed me that you had filed a dispute for the full amount. I do see here that you were requested to return the charger, battery, and the adapter for further inspection.
The parts were returned back to our facility and the dispute case was closed in your favor for the full amount, which was incorrect.
When confirming with our Returns Department, the battery charger was in working condition and the reason as to why it would not charge the battery was due to the battery having a dead cell. Therefore, you will see the power LED light working, but not the charging LED light.
You were previously informed that the stock battery cannot being refunded to you due to the fact that you were not charged extra for it. However, we are able to do so for the battery charger as you paid extra for it.
Banana Hobby does value you as our customer; therefore, we are still able to ship you a replacement battery due to the stock battery being defective. As for the battery charger, we are able to issue you a refund for it.

Sincerely,
Nancy P.
Nancy BH CSR is offline Find More Posts by Nancy BH CSR
Old Oct 16, 2012, 09:04 PM
Customer Support
Joined Nov 2010
252 Posts
Good evening arik434.

I apologize for the inconveniences that this may have caused you, but unfortunately, no response was received from you yet regarding your order number 235379.

I do wish to inform you that we are able to provide you with the following options:

Option 1. Banana Hobby issue you a refund for the charger due to the previous claim that you had already purchased another charger, and we can ship you the replacement battery.

OR

Option 2. Banana Hobby issue you a full refund; however, you would have to return back the aircraft to our facilities.

I do wish to assist you to the best of my abilities; therefore, I do hope to hear from you soon. Again, I do sincerely apologize for the inconveniences.

Sincerely,
Nancy P.
Old Oct 17, 2012, 06:08 PM
Joined Aug 2012
505 Posts
Yes, as stated in the MANY MANY emails I have sent, I would at least like a replacement battery as well as a refund for the charger/AC adaptor.

At this point, I dont have any way to send the entire plane back.

Arik
Old Oct 17, 2012, 09:26 PM
Customer Support
Joined Nov 2010
252 Posts
Quote:
Yes, as stated in the MANY MANY emails I have sent, I would at least like a replacement battery as well as a refund for the charger/AC adaptor.

At this point, I dont have any way to send the entire plane back.

Arik
Good evening arik434.

Thank you for the prompt response. I had forwarded the information over to our Accounting Department to have the charger be refunded back into your account. The request for the replacement battery was also submitted, which may take 3 - 7 business days to process; however, I did place an urgent notice on the request to have it process as soon as possible. Unfortunately, that is not guaranteed, but I will do my best to have the replacement battery be ship as soon as possible.

Thank you for your patience and time with us and again, I apologize for the inconveniences that this had caused you.

Best Regards,
Nancy P.
Old Oct 21, 2012, 12:19 AM
Field of Dreams Flyer
San Pedro,Ca
Joined Sep 2004
9,354 Posts
It doesnt take 3-7 days to see that something is not working. When you get it , inspect it and send out a new one. If I owned a company I would do it in one day . This where your company is failing with having long delays. There is no reason why customers have to wait weeks for something they bought or returned.
Mikemynameis is offline Find More Posts by Mikemynameis
Old Oct 22, 2012, 02:59 PM
Joined Jun 2012
191 Posts
Hi arik434! Please let me know how everything goes with the replacement battery as I do see that delivery was made over the weekend! Thanks! -Seba
Sebastian_BHcsr is offline Find More Posts by Sebastian_BHcsr
Old Oct 22, 2012, 03:55 PM
Joined Aug 2012
505 Posts
Yes, I did get a 1100 mah battery in replacement of the 1200 mah defective battery that I returned. Not exactly sure why I was sent a smaller one. I am also waiting to see what is happening with the charger and AC adaptor.
Old Oct 22, 2012, 05:13 PM
Joined Jun 2012
191 Posts
Hi arik434! Nancy BH CSR will be providing an update for you once she gets in contact with our Claims Department to verify the details of the refund amount. Thank you for your patience and understanding. -Seba
Last edited by Sebastian_BHcsr; Oct 22, 2012 at 05:24 PM. Reason: Update
Old Nov 05, 2012, 06:39 PM
Joined Aug 2012
505 Posts
Shocking! Still no response or refund of the Charger and AC adaptor that I returned. How long has it been now?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sebastian_BHcsr View Post
Hi arik434! Nancy BH CSR will be providing an update for you once she gets in contact with our Claims Department to verify the details of the refund amount. Thank you for your patience and understanding. -Seba
Old Nov 05, 2012, 09:49 PM
Customer Support
Joined Nov 2010
252 Posts
Quote:
Shocking! Still no response or refund of the Charger and AC adaptor that I returned. How long has it been now?
Good evening arik434.

When looking at your case, it was stated that a refund has already been issued back into your account with the refund transaction ID number of 5SA43512YP473751W. Banana Hobby no longer have the funds; therefore, if you have yet to see the amount be credited back into your account, please contact your card issuer, provide them with the refund transaction ID, and they should be able to provide you with more updates.

Sincerely,
Nancy P.
Old Nov 05, 2012, 10:37 PM
Joined Aug 2012
505 Posts
Yes, I have seen nothing. Where was this supposedly credited to? My credit card or to Paypal? What value was refunded?
Old Nov 07, 2012, 07:25 PM
Joined Jun 2012
191 Posts
Hi arik434!

The funds were credited back to the original credit card used for this order. If you still do not realize the credit posted on your online statement, please contact your card issuer to verify the refund transaction ID# 5SA43512YP473751W. You should realize the full refund amount to be quite satisfactory. -Seba
Old Nov 26, 2012, 02:20 AM
Joined May 2012
65 Posts
this is aweful.the customer gets punished and stuck with return shipping,just because they sell over priced crap.
flyrcusa is offline Find More Posts by flyrcusa
Old Nov 27, 2012, 04:03 PM
Customer Support
Joined Nov 2010
252 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by flyrcusa View Post
this is aweful.the customer gets punished and stuck with return shipping,just because they sell over priced crap.
Good afternoon flyrcusa.

I would like to know if you have an order with us and if there was an issue. If so, can I have the order or the case number please; therefore, I would then be able to look into the issue a bit further.

Thank you,
Nancy P.