Espritmodel.com Telemetry Radio
This thread is privately moderated by seahawk1984, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old Oct 14, 2012, 07:02 PM
Experienced but not an Expert
United States, WA, Enumclaw
Joined May 2011
394 Posts
Discussion
Time for me to go back to work

It's time for me to go back out to sea again. This time I have to join my next ship in Singapore. Not to happy about that, really don't like the hot weather and humidity.

But I will be bringing my Blade 130x, and my Blade Nano. So I will still be doing some sort of flying, just not the big toys. I would have a hard time trying to get my Starmax 1600mm Mustang in my luggage.

I will try to post here on RCgroups from time to time, when ever I get a chance to get on the internet. I'm not expected to be back home for vacation until second week of January.

I did get a chance to finish my flying season with a great flight of my P-51 Gunfighter though.

Here is the video of that flight.

Enjoy!

P.S. GO SEAHAWKS!

Last flight of Gunfighter for 2012 (6 min 3 sec)
seahawk1984 is offline Find More Posts by seahawk1984
to remove ads between posts