HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
This thread is privately moderated by Bagbyda, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old Oct 13, 2012, 11:02 AM
United States, MS, Oxford
Joined Oct 2012
36 Posts
Discussion
I would love to use Kapteinkuk v4.7 but after 5 hours

Hello fallow R/C guys and newbies a like. I would love to use the Kapteinkuk v4.7 but after 5 hours of searching for the right answer, "for the 2nd time" to the same old problem " lazy #3 motor" that seams everyone has with the Kapteinkuk v4.7 that is running a 'X' quad. I'm using a Control Board V2.1 (Atmega168PA) "waiting for my KK2 to ship from HK" Here's what I tried, I want to say I tried everything, but hopefully I haven't.

Reset the throttle endpoints- no not it
Tested the ESC's - no not it
Tested the motor - no not it
Tested the power distribution board- no not it
Plugged other motors / ESC's into #3 output on the FC to duplicate the behavior
Sub's- no not it
Calibrating ESC's -no not it
Every form of v4.7 there is -no not it
Raid every insulting thing that was said to someone with this problem- no not it
and did hole bunch more but I,m so brunt out from all of this that I can not think strait

If some one has had this problem and has fix it, please point me in the right....??????????Help!!!
Bagbyda is offline Find More Posts by Bagbyda
to remove ads between posts