HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
This thread is privately moderated by erdnuckel2, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old Oct 13, 2012, 02:54 AM
It flies!!! ... so who cares ?
Joined Mar 2009
10,048 Posts
Trader Rating: 31
For Sale
V911 "OLD" version RTF brand new + extras

Hi, I am offering for sale a brand new RTF V911 helicopter in the "OLD" version (ie the one that uses the twinrail batteries)
This is exactly how I received it in the mail on Thursday. The only reason I sell this, is because I explicitly ordered the NEW version with the different batteries and they sent me the wrong product. And rather than having to send it back to the vendor loosing money or keep what I already own multiple times I'd like to find a new home for it here.
The package includes everything that came from the factory:
  • Transmitter
  • Helicopter
  • Charger
  • 2 Batteries
  • 1 set spare blades
  • Manual
On top of this I included 2 more 145mAh batteries and a "fisheye" swash (the one that has the brass center ball)

I would like to get 45$ shipped including paypal and tracking# for the lower 48/ConUS

Also, I took the heli out, hovered it for a few seconds and flew some quick circles to see everything works properly (in other words you get a brandnew RTF V911 heli with extra batteries that IS actually testflown.)
erdnuckel2 is online now Find More Posts by erdnuckel2
RCG Plus Member
Latest blog entry: I "JUST" made a blog post ...
to remove ads between posts
Old Oct 13, 2012, 07:15 AM
It flies!!! ... so who cares ?
Joined Mar 2009
10,048 Posts
Trader Rating: 31
sale pending/under contract
erdnuckel2 is online now Find More Posts by erdnuckel2
RCG Plus Member
Latest blog entry: I "JUST" made a blog post ...
Old Oct 13, 2012, 10:38 AM
Joined Dec 2010
16 Posts
Trader Rating: 3
radio old version

If the deal doesn't go through, I'll take it.
helicrazy65 is offline Find More Posts by helicrazy65