HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
This thread is privately moderated by unclegeorge, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old Oct 12, 2012, 04:31 PM
United States, FL, Sarasota
Joined Feb 2005
17 Posts
Trader Rating: 190
For Sale
WWII Hamilton Scale spinner for your Warbird!

WWII Hamilton Warbird spinner for Corsair or Skyraider types.

NIB Aluminum Spinner Nut for 30-111cc engines. This has the standard 6 hole pattern used on a DA-100, DLE-111 etc. It is very easy to make it also fit a standard 4 hole pattern like used on a DA-50, DA-60, DLE-55, etc. To make it fit the 4-hole pattern simply line 2 of the 4-holes up using a 4-hole drill jig. Then drill 2 additional holes into the back plate. These two holes will be center between the unused holes. This does not affect the balance or the strength. This is a quick and easy retrofit. It can be made to fit a 30-40 cc engine which has the smaller 4-hole pattern. Again simply line up two of the 4 holes the best you can. They will not line up perfectly, but it will not make a difference in the performance. Those two holes that almost line up need to be drilled along with the 2 new holes. It works great.

Specs: Weight: 2.4 oz, Diameter: 1 3/4", Length: 2 1/4"

I will sell this for $19.50 Plus shipping of $3.00. Compare at $49.95 for TruTurn!!!

Please give me your mailing address and please help me keep track of you order by typing in the item you are buying in the “Subject line” along with your mailing address in your Pay Pal purchase.

My account in Pay Pal is under uncgeorge@comcast.net

Uncle George
unclegeorge is offline Find More Posts by unclegeorge
to remove ads between posts