HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
This thread is privately moderated by Nobby33, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old Oct 12, 2012, 03:29 PM
South Africa, WC, Cape Town
Joined Mar 2012
37 Posts
Discussion
Long time no fly... and two new planes to the squadron.

Up until two weeks ago, I had not flown in around 6 months due to a number of factors. My wife (bless her) decided to treat me for my birthday and bought me two BNF aircraft, a Parkzone Night Vapor and a Parkzone Mosquito.

The Vapor is a blast, getting used to flying it around our house (see vid). I have a flown it outside on two occasion. I really enjoy the gentleness of a flight with it.

The Mosquito was something else. Took along time to get it flying right. Mine was tail heavy in its first few flights, much like described on the forums here, but I have managed to sort it out with a coin stuck to the battery. It flies really nicely, but doesn't seem to like even a little breeze, not sure if other owners of the Mossie have noticed that, or is it just me and my terrible flying skills

Here is a vid of some indoor vapor flying.

Night Vapor Indoor Flying (0 min 34 sec)

Happy flying all!
Nobby33 is offline Find More Posts by Nobby33
to remove ads between posts