SMALL - espritmodel.com SMALL - Telemetry SMALL - Radio
Closed Thread
This thread is privately moderated by ross_badger, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old Oct 12, 2012, 01:32 PM
SuperX Hex and X8 Flyer
Columbus, IN
Joined Jul 2009
650 Posts
Trader Rating: 65
Sold
High G Gforce Micro Sensor - Eagle Tree Systems - $SOLD shipped!

For sale - Eagle Tree Systems High G Gforce Micro Sensor new in package, never used. I received this as a freebie from Hobby King and I fly multirotors, so I really won't use it.

I'm asking for $SOLD shipped to the continental US. If you live outside the US, please PM me for shipping costs.

Please PM me if you are interested!

Original cost = $64 + shipping http://www.hobbyking.com/hobbyking/s...dProduct=19175

More info:

Need to know how many G's you pulled in that last barrel roll? This unit from Eagle Tree is the world's first stand alone G-Force meter for RC models.

This tiny, low cost sensor is factory calibrated, and measure G's in the X, Y, and Z axes during flight and the maximum encountered forces on each axis (in 10ths of G's) are displayed on the built-in 7 segment LED. The high G sensor measures up to 40g (at least 38g) in the X and Y axes and up to 8g in the Z axis.

Resolution: approx. 0.05 G in each axis
Power input (Standalone Mode) : 4V to 16V (6V max for High G Sensor)
Weight: approximately 4 grams (0.15 oz)
Dimensions: approximately 28 mm x 16 mm x 10 mm (1.1 x 0.62 x 0.4)
Precalibrated no user calibration required

Manual here --> http://www.eagletreesystems.com/Supp...icrosensor.pdf
ross_badger is offline Find More Posts by ross_badger
Last edited by ross_badger; Oct 17, 2012 at 02:42 PM.
to remove ads between posts
Closed Thread