HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
This thread is privately moderated by brandonmoon, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old Feb 14, 2013, 05:31 PM
Fly & Have Fun..Enjoy the Ride
United States, AZ, Mesa
Joined Mar 2009
5,656 Posts
Here is someone else who is looking into pilot figures and has an offer for sale, for those interested?, I thought I would share his link. Despite his rude and immature correspondance to me, for taking a comment out of context, (which I might add...He requested) the wrong way. Here it is

They look alright I guess? I'm personaly not overly impressed, I've seen these before, but there is a good start there somewhere, I still think the "Aces of Iron" or "Tam Jets" pilots have a better and more realistic overall look and detail

http://www.rcgroups.com/forums/showt...7#post24136967
brandonmoon is offline Find More Posts by brandonmoon
RCG Plus Member
Last edited by brandonmoon; Feb 15, 2013 at 04:14 PM.
to remove ads between posts
Old Apr 05, 2013, 11:41 AM
United States, AZ, Mesa
Joined Mar 2009
5,656 Posts
OK Guys, I have decided in the interest of fun and wanting every one to have nice Pilot figures for their beautiful planes....to reduce the cost of of doing the pilots to $50 for a full build up and $30 for a paint up only.

I will soon be doing my own web site for these and other items that I do, but just haven't had the time to get it up and running.

These will also soon be up on the Mr. RCSounds website as Andrew's offered to post them there and take orders as well.

http://mrrcsound.com/

I'm also looking to get a few of these pre made up, some painted and unpainted and have them ready for quicker delivery time to folks who would like to have one. Keep in mind that the painting process is actually what takes the longest for me to do. I will keep a few unpainted so people can make special request on how they would like their custom pilot painted, color choices, details, ethnicity ...etc.

Shipping is base on the United States 48 Local ...Overseas shipping may be more.
RCG Plus Member
Last edited by brandonmoon; Apr 07, 2013 at 06:50 PM.
Old Apr 05, 2013, 12:13 PM
RCMCConline com
San Jose, California, United States
Joined Apr 2002
3,556 Posts
I will be buying soon. THANKS for providing the service.
Kev71H is offline Find More Posts by Kev71H
Old Apr 12, 2013, 12:21 AM
United States, AZ, Mesa
Joined Mar 2009
5,656 Posts
Aces of Iron Pilot 1/8th blended to the bottom half of the stock FMS pilot figure

Here is wat I've been doing with the 1/8 scale Aces of Iron pilots that I have found out works very well. I have found a way to blend the lower half of the stock FMS pilot to the bust of the 1/8th AOI Pilot to give it a semi-full figured look.

Hers are some pictures of some of the stages of the one I've been doing.
RCG Plus Member
Latest blog entry: Relocated back to Arizona
Old Nov 30, 2013, 10:16 PM
United States, AZ, Mesa
Joined Mar 2009
5,656 Posts
I'm currently in the process of doing another one for a person in England and this will be the last one I will be doing for some time.

Sorry Folks, just had too much laid on my plate lately that is consuming too much of my free time with a possible Move out of state back to AZ (time frame unknown?)

So I am announcing now that I will not be doing any more for now as of 12/1/2013.
RCG Plus Member
Old Dec 01, 2013, 03:09 AM
United States, FL, Kissimmee
Joined Jan 2012
955 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by brandonmoon View Post
I'm currently in the process of doing another one for a person in England and this will be the last one I will be doing for some time.

Sorry Folks, just had too much laid on my plate lately that is consuming too much of my free time with a possible Move out of state back to AZ (time frame unknown?)

So I am announcing now that I will not be doing any more for now as of 12/1/2013.
Brandon, I just wanted to tell you that your work with these pilots is truly amazing. If you ever have more time in the future, please let us know.

Carlos
czorzella is offline Find More Posts by czorzella
Old Dec 01, 2013, 09:46 AM
United States, AZ, Mesa
Joined Mar 2009
5,656 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by czorzella View Post
Brandon, I just wanted to tell you that your work with these pilots is truly amazing. If you ever have more time in the future, please let us know.

Carlos

Thank you...will do
RCG Plus Member
Old Jun 27, 2014, 04:30 PM
Joined Jun 2014
1 Posts
Brandon what does one of your modified pilots cost for 1/8 scale WWII and civilian?
MCPO Joe is offline Find More Posts by MCPO Joe