|Oct 12, 2012, 01:27 AM|
United States, AZ, Gilbert
Joined May 2012
Trader Rating: 46
Only 1 left!! New MultiWii PRO
SOLD OUT!! Will have a few more next week.
Pirates, Open Pilots and MWC lovers rejoice!!
MWC Multiwii MEGA 2560 Flight Control Board
Supports Care Free, Auto Level and altitude hold.
-With additional GPS module supports Position hold and Return to home.
- Support all MWC Firmware,High extend capacity
- Small size,Standard 45x45mm mounting holes
- 6 input channels for standard receiver and PPM SUM receiver and extra 2 channels for Gimbal control.
- Up to 8-axis motor output
- support Y3,Y4,+4,X4,6,X6,Y6,8,X8 Flying Mode
- 3 Servo output for camera
- 8 Ch PPM input
- 3 status LED
- 4x serial port,support GPS function
- On board USB Board,doen't need FTDI module
- Full servo signal output,support most ESC
- Adopts Chip:1x Atmega 2560 25k flash,9DOF+Barometer(ITG 3205/BMA180/HMC5883+BMP085
- A I2C socket for extend sensor,I2C LCD/OLED display or CRIUS I2c-GPS NAV board
- Separate 3.3V and 5V LDO voltage regulator
- Alt Hold
- Head Lock
- Optional mode
- HeadFree (CareFree)
- GPS Hold (Need GPS receiver)
- GPS Return to home position (Need GPS receiver)
NOTE: I will gladly solder on header pins at no extra charge if you prefer it that way.
Price is $65/each and that includes free shipping from the US to anywhere in the US via USPS Priority mail.
All payment through PayPal.
Last edited by mcashatt; Oct 14, 2012 at 05:04 AM.
|Category||Thread||Thread Starter||Forum||Replies||Last Post|
|Discussion||[UNOFFICIAL] New HobbyKing MultiWii PRO Flight Controller w/MTK GPS Module||benybee||UAV - Unmanned Aerial Vehicles||378||Aug 17, 2014 10:52 PM|
|Found||MultiWii PRO Flight Controller w/MTK GPS Module||Koo||Aircraft - Electric - Multirotor (FS/W)||4||Oct 10, 2012 11:47 PM|
|Discussion||Xbee Pro with MultiWii||Neo360||Multirotor Talk||8||Aug 22, 2012 11:35 AM|
|Gallery||Arduino Pro Micro Multiwii||lukibob||Multirotor Talk||5||Aug 01, 2012 03:28 PM|
|Found||x525 frame nib, kk blackboard or multiwii board used is fine and more||crash8384||Aircraft - Electric - Multirotor (FS/W)||2||May 20, 2012 02:53 PM|