SMALL - espritmodel.com SMALL - Telemetry SMALL - Radio
Closed Thread
This thread is privately moderated by kclements, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old Oct 13, 2012, 01:28 PM
United States, NM, Clovis
Joined Oct 2011
3,654 Posts
Trader Rating: 50
Will the six complete planes still have the fitment issues or has that all been worked out?
DamonH is online now Find More Posts by DamonH
to remove ads between posts
Old Oct 13, 2012, 01:39 PM
United States, WA, Seattle
Joined Jan 2008
62 Posts
Trader Rating: 41
When I first got all of the planes I went through every box and checked for fitment issues with the cover for the bottom of the nacelles. I kept the best fitting covers and threw the rest away. With that being said, None of the wings are painted. There are however a few painted fuselages and some painted nacelles. Some of the kits will have a mix of plain white and painted parts. Some of the kits are all plain white parts. There is no kit that has 100% painted parts. For example there might be a kit that has a painted fuselage, a painted right nacelle, a plain white wing and a plain white left nacelle.

For the price I am offering them for they are AS-IS that is why YOU need to come see them locally. YOU can pick out the best one for yourself.
kclements is online now Find More Posts by kclements
Closed Thread