SMALL - espritmodel.com SMALL - Telemetry SMALL - Radio
This thread is privately moderated by Terry, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old Oct 17, 2012, 11:27 AM
Suspended Account
United States, CT, Hartford
Joined Jun 2009
5,336 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by elan View Post
It's not everyday you get a direct response from JB...
-You mean: "I am Oz, who are you" :-)

It sure is quite in the other thread though... time to man up and ask the questions.
-Since a grand opening post for the Plus Account was made here, it seems to me that folks have said what they needed to say here. As an aside, "Man up," that's strikes me as a bit passionate ;-)
Quote:
No, I mean you poked and prodded and caught the attention of the person you wanted.
-"poked and prodded," that strikes me as a strange way to characterize what I said in this thread (e.g. I believe I offered to make a donation if the site was hurting). Look, I've been a member here since 2006. I'm a fan of rcg and I don't think the $50 a year plus thing is a good idea and that it might hurt the site. Others have offered their opinions here; pro and con but you seem to be the only one criticizing people's posts. You strike me as being somewhat argumentative. Why is that?
That's your question to answer friend. Couldn't care less what I strike you as. Irrelevant, off topic, and a poor attempt to engage really. While you're busy wondering about being argumentative, take a look at your past few posts. What do you see?

Everyone here is entitled to their opinion. They are all valid. Responding to others posts is allowed, just as others have done, and you have done as well.
porcia83 is offline Find More Posts by porcia83
Reply With Quote  (Disabled)
to remove ads between posts
Old Oct 17, 2012, 11:38 AM
Suspended Account
Joined Jun 2009
5,336 Posts
What?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chap1012 View Post
I have an email. Click my user name and BAM! I really don't care about "extra" PM space. Nobody likes me anyway

Who doesn't like you? How can that be?

As far as the "locked" key. Point out just one positive post here. "ALL" negative posts were deleted and then Terry's blog was locked. My memory is not that short

http://www.rcgroups.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1703350

There's the "REAL" Terry. That thread got off topic, and he/she/it deleted some posts, as me how I know... That's what a thread starter gets to do right?

I say again. C'mon Jim Graham, you peeked in on my blog just recently. Come join in on the fun. Let me remind you. It is the membership that made RCG. I will keep hammering this until you get it!
Did he leave a treat after visiting? I dunno, sometimes after a visit a point shows up. DOH! Again, as me how I know. Someone probably reported a post of yours and he was checkin up. I agree members are key to the success of a site, don't forget the site owner too though. I don't know what you expect to get out of JG, he is just a mod. Micro got the owners attention, asked some questions, and got some answers.

Hammer lightly....just a thought
Old Oct 17, 2012, 11:43 AM
RCG -Minus Member
United States, SC, West Columbia
Joined Oct 2009
1,444 Posts
I am almost finished replying to JimB.

Let me know if anybody wants me to ask a specific question, or if I have a fact wrong.
microflitedude is offline Find More Posts by microflitedude
Last edited by microflitedude; Oct 17, 2012 at 11:54 AM. Reason: Spellin'
Old Oct 17, 2012, 11:55 AM
VT
Joined Feb 2006
2,308 Posts
Happy flying porcia...
elan is offline Find More Posts by elan
Old Oct 17, 2012, 12:05 PM
Suspended Account
Joined Jun 2009
5,336 Posts
Quote:
Happy flying porcia...
If the weather clears, I'm there. I've got 3 new ones ready to fly.

Fair skies and smooth landings for you as well.
Old Oct 17, 2012, 12:16 PM
Epilepsy Awareness
United States, MA, Malden
Joined Mar 2008
11,864 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by microflitedude View Post
I am almost finished replying to JimB.

Let me know if anybody wants me to ask a specific question, or if I have a fact wrong.
micro, I've started posting in your thread because I know this BLOG...yes BLOG will be locked down soon. BTW, Jim B Jim G knows what's going on. Just no balls to stand up and reply and explain to the "regular" members here. Hey maybe the next time they roll the dice they will come up Boxcars instead of Snake eyes. How does $60.00 sound for you guys for 2013/14? Didn't think so
Chap1012 is offline Find More Posts by Chap1012
Old Oct 17, 2012, 12:49 PM
RCG -Minus Member
United States, SC, West Columbia
Joined Oct 2009
1,444 Posts
JimG was one of the last 10 visitors to my page...

I'm scared now.

microflitedude is offline Find More Posts by microflitedude
Old Oct 17, 2012, 01:23 PM
Suspended Account
Joined Jun 2009
5,336 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by microflitedude View Post
JimG was one of the last 10 visitors to my page...

I'm scared now.

Don't fret yet, if you see awagar, KrisM and JB in there...that's a different story.