|Oct 11, 2012, 01:59 PM|
RCG Plus is Live!
RCG Plus is Live!
The RCGroups.com team is excited to announce that our RCG Plus program is now live. By becoming a Plus member you not only show your support for the world's largest and most active RC web forum, you also get all these great additional features!
- Read and post items in the RCGroups Plus forum
- Receive an upgraded skin and supporter badge on all your postings
- Increased space in your private mailbox (up to 2000 messages)
- Link to your most recent blog entry at the bottom of all of your posts
- Highlighted blog posts
- More prominent classified ads
- Remove external (Google) advertisements
- Shorter waiting periods between posts and searches
- Prominent member search listing.
Learn more and sign up for RCG Plus by clicking here.
|Oct 12, 2012, 10:25 AM|
United States, CA, Cypress
Joined Feb 2009
Ok now it is. $50?!?! As if. That's more than all the clubs I join to support them! Let me know when there is a $10 special...
|Oct 12, 2012, 11:45 AM|
I am a huge RCG fan and a long time member
With that said, I'd love to support the sight but there are three issues.
1. By being one of many many many many members we give the site the ability to sell advertising space to make $ so I'm already supporting it by using it.
2. $50 a year ???????????????????????????????? Come on Jim .. please ... get real
3. Even with all this said, even if $10 a year .. there is really nothing special about the plus. I mean nothing. I can buy and sell using the present system with no issue, I have plenty of mail slots, I like the site, I don't want anything changed .. including an upgrade.
Sorry guys, I understand making a profit and I'm all for that but this one is a no hitter Hey, please no offense intended given I really do like RCG. This one just isn't such a great idea and certainly not worth extra $ let alone $50.
|Oct 12, 2012, 12:14 PM|
USA, PA, Telford
Joined Apr 2004
RC Plus???? Hell, I'm still using classic
Don't really know what a blog is, seriously. Don't have a cell phone either
Never had more than 20 mail spaces used up.
Sorry, I have no need for this even if it was free.
|Oct 12, 2012, 01:24 PM|
United States, RI, Newport
Joined May 2010
A bit steep, but.........
Compared to most of you I m new to RC, but can honestly say that most of what I learnt, I learnt here on RCG.
I have corresponded with other folk, bought and sold stuff and generally enjoyed reading up on other people's projects, difficulties and solutions, it has all helped me solve mine.
What have I given for this?
Until today nothing.
Yes the $50 is a bit steep, honestly don't know for how many years I will be able to do this, however, it is just my little contribution to RCG.
Many thanks to you all who posted, RCG will be nothing with out you; and thanks to RCG to making this possible.
|Oct 12, 2012, 02:20 PM|
How long do +Plus Beta testers have before there +Plus status is removed?
This is a Great Site for RC stuff but not paying for extra features
- Read and post items in the RCGroups Plus forum ----- So regular members can't view them?
- Receive an upgraded skin and supporter badge on all your postings ----- 50$ No Thanks
- Increased space in your private mailbox (up to 2000 messages) ----- I check my PM's on regular basis, not worth 50$ No thanks
- Link to your most recent blog entry at the bottom of all of your posts ----- Very Useful but not for 50$ No Thanks
- Highlighted blog posts ------ No Thanks
- More prominent classified ads ----- No Thanks
- Remove external (Google) advertisements ----- 50$ No thanks
- Shorter waiting periods between posts and searches ------ Very useful but not at 50$
- Prominent member search listing. ----- No thanks.
Wasn't expecting that one.. Wow
|Thread||Thread Starter||Forum||Replies||Last Post|
|Suggestion RCG Plus is a minus||Jacques Flambeau||Site Suggestions / Complaints||1||Jun 27, 2012 10:32 AM|
|Bug RCG Plus "blog link" doesn't update||-= GYRO =-||Site Suggestions / Complaints||3||Jun 27, 2012 02:30 AM|
|Question RCG Plus||Mark Wood||Site Suggestions / Complaints||4||Jun 26, 2012 01:38 PM|
|Question RCG Plus concerns||jcstalls||Site Suggestions / Complaints||2||Jun 26, 2012 08:12 AM|
|Question Rcg + plus?||BE77 Pilot||Life, The Universe, and Politics||26||Jun 23, 2012 09:50 PM|