HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Old Oct 11, 2012, 10:41 AM
Parrothead Extraordinaire
Island of Margaritaville.No parallels of latitude or longitude mark the spot exactly. Passports are not required
Joined Sep 2002
800 Posts
Discussion
Tonite's the nite!

That we get to see Biden take a hail of bullets and go down in a big ball of flames. This is gonna be awesome!
Mark Gund is offline Find More Posts by Mark Gund
Old Oct 11, 2012, 10:54 AM
Not THAT Ira
Coupeville, Wa
Joined Jan 2006
4,722 Posts
I'm sure crazy Uncle Joe will be well prepared...
Real Ira is online now Find More Posts by Real Ira
Old Oct 11, 2012, 10:59 AM
LcJ
Forever TMWT Pilot #11
United States, LA, Monroe
Joined Mar 2003
5,939 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mark Gund View Post
That we get to see Biden take a hail of bullets and go down in a big ball of flames. This is gonna be awesome!
Well since it is Joe Biden and since he is more full of than a Thanksgiving Turkey, he will probably just sizzle and steam.......it will be a nasty smell so I suggest the Mr. Ryan use some Vicks VapoRub to keep from throwing up from the shear volume of stench.
LcJ is offline Find More Posts by LcJ
RCG Plus Member
Latest blog entry: RC Logger's Eye One Xtreme Quad
Old Oct 11, 2012, 11:10 AM
Native American
Joined May 2010
429 Posts
We're gonn'a "keep you people in CHAINS!"
BE77 Pilot is online now Find More Posts by BE77 Pilot
Old Oct 11, 2012, 12:02 PM
United Kingdom
Joined Feb 2005
1,854 Posts
I wonder - it'll be fascinating to see
ENGINETORQUE is online now Find More Posts by ENGINETORQUE
Old Oct 11, 2012, 12:08 PM
Pepperell, MA, USA
Joined Jan 2001
2,567 Posts
People forget that Joe Biden, for all his buffoonery, has a ton of experience in Presidential debates. And Paul Ryan, for all his apparent intellect, has none. Let's not get too giddy here.
MrMootsie is offline Find More Posts by MrMootsie
Old Oct 11, 2012, 12:11 PM
Alarm Bells Continuing!
Arizona
Joined Oct 2001
276 Posts
I wonder if Joe will continue the Obama trend by calling Ryan a liar, de-elevating the Vice President to the gutter that Obama jumped into?
Quote:
The election campaign of the 44th U.S. president is now calling another candidate for the American presidency a "liar." This is a new low. It is amazing and depressing to hear this term being used as a formal strategy by people at the highest level of American politics.

"Liar" is a potent and ugly word with a sleazy political pedigree. But "liar" is not being deployed only by party attack dogs or the Daily Kos comment queue. Mitt Romney is being called a "liar" by officials at the top of the Obama re-election campaign. Speaking the day after the debate in the press cabin of Air Force One, top Obama adviser David Plouffe said, "We thought it was important to let people know that someone who would lie to 50 million Americans, you should have some questions about whether that person should sit in the Oval Office."
http://online.wsj.com/article/SB1000...pinion_LEADTop
Big Foot 48 is online now Find More Posts by Big Foot 48
Old Oct 11, 2012, 12:36 PM
United Kingdom
Joined Feb 2005
1,854 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tim Jonas View Post
People forget that Joe Biden, for all his buffoonery, has a ton of experience in Presidential debates. And Paul Ryan, for all his apparent intellect, has none. Let's not get too giddy here.
A point made only recently by Romney!

Course he was playing down his man's expectations - Ryan has in fact taken part in 8 debates!
Old Oct 11, 2012, 12:37 PM
United Kingdom
Joined Feb 2005
1,854 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Foot 48 View Post
I wonder if Joe will continue the Obama trend by calling Ryan a liar, de-elevating the Vice President to the gutter that Obama jumped into?
http://online.wsj.com/article/SB1000...pinion_LEADTop
Ryan IS a liar

Small point
Old Oct 11, 2012, 12:45 PM
Figure Nine Champ
North Texas
Joined Nov 2002
1,287 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by ENGINETORQUE View Post
Ryan IS a liar
That statement might carry more weight if you had even heard of him before Romney picked him.
madsci_guy is offline Find More Posts by madsci_guy
Pepperell, MA, USA
Joined Jan 2001
2,567 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by ENGINETORQUE View Post
A point made only recently by Romney!

Course he was playing down his man's expectations - Ryan has in fact taken part in 8 debates!
Local congressional races are no comparison to the international stage he will be on this evening.
MrMootsie is offline Find More Posts by MrMootsie
Unrepentant Paragon addict
United States, OK, Moore
Joined Jan 2006
2,678 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tim Jonas View Post
Well said. One underestimates his foes at his peril. Regardless of how much an idiot Biden is, Ryan must be well prepared. And I'm sure he will be.
LVsoaring is online now Find More Posts by LVsoaring
Old Oct 11, 2012, 12:51 PM
Time for me to Fly...
United States, MI, Fenton
Joined Jan 2000
8,641 Posts
Tonight is the night that the Tigers beat the A's in game 5 of the ALDS. I could care less about the VP debate. I've already made up my mind about the election so watching that heap of mental masterbation ranks pretty low on my list of things to do.
Mr. Wiz is offline Find More Posts by Mr. Wiz
Old Oct 11, 2012, 12:55 PM
United Kingdom
Joined Feb 2005
1,854 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Wiz View Post
Tonight is the night that the Tigers beat the A's in game 5 of the ALDS. I could care less about the VP debate. I've already made up my mind about the election so watching that heap of mental masterbation ranks pretty low on my list of things to do.

Quality
Old Oct 11, 2012, 01:11 PM
Native American
Joined May 2010
429 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Wiz View Post
You are a smart man Mr. Wiz. We would all probably be a much happier bunch if we followed your lead.
BE77 Pilot is online now Find More Posts by BE77 Pilot