SMALL - espritmodel.com SMALL - Telemetry SMALL - Radio
This thread is privately moderated by DaaBears, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old Oct 11, 2012, 12:37 AM
Santi
United States, TN, Nashville
Joined Nov 2003
1,597 Posts
Discussion
Maiden of the Classic 70" Slick

I aquired a 70" Slick from Diggity that I've been eyeing for a while now! It was originaly from the first 3dhs garage sale owned by Bivens, so this puppy has some history!

I've been obsessed with my 51" slick and have been dying to get one of these for myself! Here's a few pics of the maiden, absolutely in love with this plane. Hands down my favorite, no questions asked!

Also keep your eyes peeled, I will be doing some vinyl schemes on a garage sale 58" Edge and a 71" Slick. Those NIB frames will be for sale sometime in the near future. Who's gonna get em!?
DaaBears is online now Find More Posts by DaaBears
to remove ads between posts