HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Old Oct 11, 2012, 09:37 AM
Parrothead Extraordinaire
Island of Margaritaville.No parallels of latitude or longitude mark the spot exactly. Passports are not required
Joined Sep 2002
797 Posts
If the Boy-King gets re-elected, a lot of people will lose their jobs...
Mark Gund is offline Find More Posts by Mark Gund
Old Oct 11, 2012, 09:37 AM
Figure Nine Champ
North Texas
Joined Nov 2002
1,270 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Treetop View Post
Yeah, this dude is brilliant... did anyone read the linked article on the page in the OP, did anyone read the page in the OP?

http://www.forbes.com/sites/forbeswo...-to-rags-saga/

The wisdom he lacked and lacks has been around for ages:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Delphi
"double G" in Greek is pronounced "ng"
madsci_guy is online now Find More Posts by madsci_guy
Old Oct 11, 2012, 09:40 AM
Official Old Git!
Hampshire, UK
Joined Sep 2000
1,383 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mark Gund View Post
Whether that's true or not, Mark - it'll be the result of people making their own choices!!

(Not choosing it because someone else has decided they've got to! )

And yes, I'm still an idealist in such things...
Norman Adlam is online now Find More Posts by Norman Adlam
Old Oct 11, 2012, 09:45 AM
It's 5 O'clock Somewhere
Dayton, OH
Joined Feb 2006
417 Posts
So does anyone disagree with what the CEO said? I certainly don't.
RumRunner_1492 is online now Find More Posts by RumRunner_1492
Old Oct 11, 2012, 09:53 AM
Hi ya! Car ride!?
Portage La Prairie, Manitoba Canada
Joined Sep 2003
733 Posts
I agree much more with what this CEO did:

http://www.forbes.com/sites/frederic...-to-employees/
Sport Flyer is offline Find More Posts by Sport Flyer
Old Oct 11, 2012, 09:58 AM
Out of Time
United States, TX
Joined Jul 2003
1,092 Posts
And I agree with what the school board did in this case.
This is an example of what I mean when I say that we have to cleanse the Leftist filth from our society.
We need to fire them, one at a time if need be, just like this Leftist bus driver was fired:

Quote:
The Leftist, a 78-year-old woman, a New Berlin school bus driver, has been harassing a student on her bus route because there’s a Mitt Romney yard sign at his home.
http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2012...n-in-his-yard/

http://content.clearchannel.com/cc-c...1349899227.pdf
Highflight is offline Find More Posts by Highflight
Old Oct 11, 2012, 10:56 AM
United Kingdom
Joined Feb 2005
1,854 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Highflight View Post
And I agree with what the school board did in this case.
This is an example of what I mean when I say that we have to cleanse the Leftist filth from our society.We need to fire them, one at a time if need be, just like this Leftist bus driver was fired:

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2012...n-in-his-yard/

http://content.clearchannel.com/cc-c...1349899227.pdf

Charming - these are American citizens you so describe

I can feel the love from here
ENGINETORQUE is offline Find More Posts by ENGINETORQUE
Old Oct 11, 2012, 10:58 AM
United Kingdom
Joined Feb 2005
1,854 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mark Gund View Post
If Romney gets elected, a lot of people will lose their jobs

If nobody got elected, a lot of people will lose their jobs

Bottom line - a lot of people will lose their jobs

It's a toughie innit
Old Oct 11, 2012, 11:00 AM
Owns an Evil Black Rifle
United States, TX, Weatherford
Joined Dec 2005
1,023 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Treetop View Post
You really have no idea about Siegel, try reading his rags to riches to rags story at the link. He is a moron when it comes to money, if he starts firing people, it will be because he spent all his money himself, on baubles and furs and Miss America pageants. His wife helps with the spending.

Further proof, if a liberal brings something to the forum, you are on the other side, regardless....
Quote:
Originally Posted by Siegel letter
Even to this day, every dime I earn goes back into this company. Over the past four years I have had to stop building my dream house, cut back on all of my expenses, and take my kids out of private schools simply to keep this company strong and to keep you employed.
Yep, the guy is a real richard...

What a jerk...sacrificing his lifestyle to keep people employed...jeez, you gotta hate the guy for that.
Twizter68 is offline Find More Posts by Twizter68
Old Oct 11, 2012, 12:17 PM
Disgruntled Member
United States, OK, Anadarko
Joined Aug 2003
1,629 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by billyd60 View Post
You guys don't seem to understand the true nature of Obama.

I never felt like a president of the USA was treasonous before. I may have disagreed with their policies, or not liked them for their beliefs, but I never felt like a president was plotting the failure of the country before.

I am convinced that Obama is trying to bring us down. There is no other logical explanation for his behavior and approach to "leadership".

He is either a completely inept moron, or he is plotting against us. Since he made it through columbia and harvard it is only logical to assume the latter.

Normally I wouldn't begrudge anyone to vote any way they like. But I believe that this president is an enemy of the united states. Never mind being voted out, he should be in prison or deported.
He would have to be Inspector Clouseau incarnate to be this inept. I truely believe he is bent on the destruction of this nation.
RCWorks is offline Find More Posts by RCWorks
RCG Plus Member
Latest blog entry: HobbyCNC ProBoard...
Old Oct 11, 2012, 12:24 PM
United Kingdom
Joined Feb 2005
1,854 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by RCWorks View Post
He would have to be Inspector Clouseau incarnate to be this inept. I truely believe he is bent on the destruction of this nation.
If you 'truly' believe that then I 'truly' worry for your wellbeing
Old Oct 11, 2012, 01:33 PM
Disgruntled Member
Joined Aug 2003
1,629 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Twizter68 View Post
Yep, the guy is a real richard...

What a jerk...sacrificing his lifestyle to keep people employed...jeez, you gotta hate the guy for that.
And there you have it...

I have worked in management of two shops... One where the guys mother funded it for him, the other built by two guys that worked in it. Which one do you think was successful?

The shop that mommy bought folded in under 4 years. I worked there for 3 and a half or so 2 months after I was gone it was ALL gone...

The boss did not like to come to work, after I was there 2 months I was the guy that opened and closed... after 6 months I did most of the business... after 3 years he bought the parts house next door. (Guess who made him the money to do that.) Then after running it for a week or two he noticed the sales were not all that good, it did not seem to match and sales numbers previous to his purchase of the parts house... Now where I was working was now being cannibalized to keep the parts house running, Kevin, the boss still did not turn wrenches in the shop he opened to do so. He did have money for flying lessons and all manor of other recreation. Then when I had some complaints about my checks and the cheating on my pay I was let go. I head to the unemployment office to file and found that while he was deducting from my checks he was not paying that money out... Last time I heard from him he was running from the law and I heard he did serve time. Did I mention Kevin was a liberal as was his mother and wife?

The second place was created from scratch by two friends that both got degrees in business, I showed up 3 months after they started. I was there 21 years until the economic meltdown. My hours were getting short as sales were down and product was not moving. I took it upon my self to make a change, one that my long term employers did not like... I quit and looked for a better job. They scaled back a bit by liquidating inventory and scaling back lifestyle as well and they are still going although not like it used to be. They too want to get the heck out of California. One day they will. I still have a standing job offer with them. I also managed this facility, I have signed the front of paychecks. I know what hard business choices are, I made one when I left. They would have tried to keep me until things got better but I needed to look after that small business that is my family. The 3 of us still call each other now and then, 21 years is a long time at one small business. All 3 of us are right of center, more so as we aged.

Which shop would you have wanted to work at?

The second shop taught me a lot about business, I was fortunate to have been there. It was a place I was proud to have my parental units stop in.
RCG Plus Member
Old Oct 11, 2012, 03:22 PM
Out of Time
United States, TX
Joined Jul 2003
1,092 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by ENGINETORQUE View Post
Charming - these are American citizens you so describe

I can feel the love from here
The American citizen just described (not by me, by the way) was a hateful Leftist wretch who victimized a 10 year old child because his parents displayed a sign in their yard that the filthy leftist didn't like.

The point here is that there is lots of firing to be done, and that hateful Leftist is only the first of what needs to be millions so that real Constitutional Americans who want to make something of their own lives get a chance to do so and not have to fund the hateful and intolerant Leftists who are never happy until they get more and more of other people's money and control over them.

That's why Obama and those like him in any position of power in this country must be fired and put out of work and made to go get a real job that isn't paid for by other taxpayers. I'd even hire that lady myself and make sure that her only job is to clean out the bathrooms every day, scrubbing the toilets with a toothbrush until she learns some respect for people who aren't as ghoulish as her and her kind.
Highflight is offline Find More Posts by Highflight
Old Oct 11, 2012, 03:29 PM
Disgruntled Member
Joined Aug 2003
1,629 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by ENGINETORQUE View Post
If you 'truly' believe that then I 'truly' worry for your wellbeing
Cant deny whats going on so you turn "The Spelling NAZI". Thanx!
RCG Plus Member
Old Oct 11, 2012, 03:31 PM
Disgruntled Member
Joined Aug 2003
1,629 Posts
Quote:
The Leftist, a 78-year-old woman, a New Berlin school bus driver, has been harassing a student on her bus route because there’s a Mitt Romney yard sign at his home.
She is just wanting her birth control stuff paid for by the rest of us.

Blame the kid because the parents want her to be able to have a future... S.O.P. of the left, deny the children they tell us they do all this for...
RCG Plus Member