HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
This thread is privately moderated by Helldiver, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old Oct 10, 2012, 10:49 PM
my Head is Spinning!!!
United States, CA, Los Angeles
Joined Aug 2012
1,009 Posts
Rave
Well I finally lost it

I've been under the weather, and I have been itching to fly the Extra. I went straight to the flying field after work. I feel recharged and rejuvenated, this is why I fly.

OHHHH YEAAHHHH! still have a grin right now. I started cussing out loud at the flying field, good thing I was alone. I was so excited flying the Extra, every successful maneuver I found myself yelling profanity after profanity. I started with a soft "oh yeah!" next thing you know I was shouting at myself because of the excitement.

Violent snap rolls followed by loops, rolls...granted before today I only had 4 flights with the Extra. All control surfaces are set for max throws. I love this plane!

...the wings are upside down, when I'm inverted....LOL
Helldiver is offline Find More Posts by Helldiver
RCG Plus Member
Latest blog entry: Horizon Hobby Faze!
to remove ads between posts