SMALL - espritmodel.com SMALL - Telemetry SMALL - Radio
Old Oct 14, 2012, 02:12 AM
Joined Oct 2012
133 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by voxel View Post
Warping is a bigger problem on smaller jets that on a 70+ mm EDF. My Habu and Meteor are bent all over the places due to poor landings (cartwheels!) and yet fly amazingly well. My smaller jets would become squirrelly after any damage.

P.S My favorite small jet is the UMX Mig but that has a gyro which corrects for foam warp - I know I've already torn off a wing and glue it back on and it's not 100% level.
I haven't actually flown the T-45 yet. HK just sent it with the damage
And as far as the Habu goes, it over my budget. But I do like HH quality.
Komm_Klink is offline Find More Posts by Komm_Klink
to remove ads between posts
Old Oct 14, 2012, 02:44 AM
United States, FL, Altamonte Springs
Joined Jun 2012
1,640 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Komm_Klink View Post
I haven't actually flown the T-45 yet. HK just sent it with the damage
And as far as the Habu goes, it over my budget. But I do like HH quality.
Meteor is similar at half the cost. Weaker motor and cheaper foam but flies lighter. Grayson stocks them for $130 ish. Saw one with a Habu32 motor (you need to cut foam out) that tore through the sky.
voxel is offline Find More Posts by voxel