Espritmodel.com Telemetry Radio
Old Oct 11, 2012, 05:24 PM
Joined Sep 2010
145 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by ENGINETORQUE View Post
Not quite - have another stab
Stab at what? The cost or the reasons? I thought I was being pretty conservative at the costs. Some critics have put the costs at as high as $2billion per day. Not sure what that comes to.
Gooroo is offline Find More Posts by Gooroo
Old Oct 12, 2012, 06:22 AM
United Kingdom
Joined Feb 2005
1,854 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gooroo View Post
I have no criticism of this post and generally agree. This is my biggest beef with Romney. There is no winning these "wars" for America. We lose big every time we meddle in others affairs.
YES

So you'll be fully on message with Biden rather than Ryan on the debate that took place just now on same!

Ryan want's to run into Iran and won't declare policy on Afghanistan!
ENGINETORQUE is offline Find More Posts by ENGINETORQUE