Espritmodel.com Telemetry Radio
Old Oct 11, 2012, 12:08 PM
I want to go flying!
Joined May 2010
414 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by ENGINETORQUE View Post
Most press can't wait to expose a story like this - it sells and sells big.

Can't see much 'cover' going on!
I agree, what happened? Imagine if this had happened under Bush's watch? It would be wall to wall.
BE77 Pilot is offline Find More Posts by BE77 Pilot
Old Oct 11, 2012, 12:10 PM
United Kingdom
Joined Feb 2005
1,854 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by BE77 Pilot View Post
I agree, what happened? Imagine if this had happened under Bush's watch? It would be wall to wall.
You are mistaken and missing one essential

It's not just the US press - the UK and 'yurrupeen' papers will have an angle on this too as it's election related news and then the Al Jazeera's and News 24 and so on will also be in the mix!
ENGINETORQUE is offline Find More Posts by ENGINETORQUE
Old Oct 11, 2012, 12:15 PM
Da' Cajun
Lake Charles, Louisiana
Joined Jun 2009
2,864 Posts
I feel for this poor woman and her family.
This Administration is soulless.

I doubt if those pathetic Obama supporters will even be able to watch all of this (parts I & II).

...someone at CNN is getting raked over the coals today for letting this get out. Better watch it while you can before they pull it off the web.

http://ac360.blogs.cnn.com/2012/10/1...-libya-attack/
Boogie_ is offline Find More Posts by Boogie_
Old Oct 11, 2012, 12:19 PM
I want to go flying!
Joined May 2010
414 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Boogie_ View Post
I feel for this poor woman and her family.
This Administration is soulless.

I doubt if those pathetic Obama supporters will even be able to watch all of this (parts I & II).

...someone at CNN is getting raked over the coals today for letting this get out. Better watch it while you can before they pull it off the web.

http://ac360.blogs.cnn.com/2012/10/1...-libya-attack/
The truth will probably end up being difficult to imagine. This woman's child doesn't matter, there is an election to win!
BE77 Pilot is offline Find More Posts by BE77 Pilot