HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Closed Thread
This thread is privately moderated by bobepine, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old Oct 23, 2012, 08:26 PM
Finding Creative Ways To Crash
Joined Jun 2012
448 Posts
Trader Rating: 4
Quote:
Originally Posted by bobepine View Post
PS: Thanks, crash test dummy, for letting me use your quad for the demo.

http://youtu.be/LjxN03Pat3w
Anytime brother...

Eat your hearts out boys... Hahahahaha!

-Pat
RCCrashTestDummy is offline Find More Posts by RCCrashTestDummy
to remove ads between posts
Old Oct 24, 2012, 02:22 PM
Poland, Śląskie, Bielsko-Biala
Joined Jan 2012
634 Posts
Trader Rating: 1
Tracking webpage for Chris's orders:

http://postserv.post.gov.tw/webpost/...?cmd=POS4009_1
shafter is offline Find More Posts by shafter
Old Oct 24, 2012, 02:29 PM
Joined Jun 2011
7,273 Posts
Trader Rating: 164
Quote:
Originally Posted by shafter View Post
Tracking webpage for Chris's orders:

http://postserv.post.gov.tw/webpost/...?cmd=POS4009_1
Thanks you, Sir.

Best,
Chris
bobepine is offline Find More Posts by bobepine
Site Sponsor
Old Oct 24, 2012, 08:36 PM
United States, MO
Joined Apr 2009
330 Posts
Trader Rating: 34
Quote:
4 spare arms for the 400s and a total of 6 top plates have already been shipped to you yesterday. You're good to go, Sir.

Best,
Chris
Thanks Chris, but I was talking about for my 2 - 400's yet to come (for my Buddies). If that is what you are talking about, then please disregard this message! Just want to be clear.

And also, I read where you felt bad for the time I have had to wait. Don't worry about that, I was never in a hurry, I just appreciate you building them for me. Honored Sir!

Well worth the wait!
Bryan
Bryan's Flyin is offline Find More Posts by Bryan's Flyin
Old Oct 24, 2012, 09:05 PM
Canada, BC, Vancouver
Joined Dec 2011
26 Posts
It was a very unexpected surprise to come home for lunch and find my Armattan 381 parcel waiting for me on the table. The custom made cardboard box arrived in perfect condition

Chris shipped on October 17 and it arrived today. Taiwan to Canada in 7 days which included the weekend, awesome job Chris, Taiwan Post, and Canada Post, and my wife for accepting the package.

The hard part now is finding a LHS that has 10Cm male to male servo extension leads to connect the KK2 to my receiver

If anybody knows a place that has these extensions somewhere that ships fast and is in Canada or USA, please let me know. I just ordered from 5 extensions from China for $3, shipped.

Thanks Everybody.
Thumb Pilot is offline Find More Posts by Thumb Pilot
Last edited by Thumb Pilot; Oct 25, 2012 at 02:21 AM.
Old Oct 25, 2012, 02:22 AM
Poland, Śląskie, Bielsko-Biala
Joined Jan 2012
634 Posts
Quote:
Thanks you, Sir.

Best,
Chris
Using this website i found out that my package already boarded a plane from Manila via Taipei to Amsterdam,NL

http://www.flightradar24.com/data/flights/kl808/

Last time it was via Bangkok, so this time it should be really fast delivery !

Taiwan post seems to work much better than China Post !
shafter is offline Find More Posts by shafter
Old Oct 25, 2012, 04:51 AM
Canada, ON, Ottawa
Joined Dec 2011
1,621 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thumb Pilot View Post
It was a very unexpected surprise to come home for lunch and find my Armattan 381 parcel waiting for me on the table. The custom made cardboard box arrived in perfect condition

Chris shipped on October 17 and it arrived today. Taiwan to Canada in 7 days which included the weekend, awesome job Chris, Taiwan Post, and Canada Post, and my wife for accepting the package.

The hard part now is finding a LHS that has 10Cm male to male servo extension leads to connect the KK2 to my receiver

If anybody knows a place that has these extensions somewhere that ships fast and is in Canada or USA, please let me know. I just ordered from 5 extensions from China for $3, shipped.

Thanks Everybody.
You are very lucky, mine is travelling right across Canada from Vancouver to Ottawa, Ontario like a China Post Banggood order.... i don't know why they can't simply ship it to arrive in Mississauga, Ontario like HongKong Post and EMS packages correctly do...
not Chris's fault, I just don't understand the shipping practices from some places.... I should get mine in the next few days though.
vpsporb is offline Find More Posts by vpsporb
Old Oct 25, 2012, 10:48 AM
Videographer/Product Reviews
Joined Oct 2012
1,718 Posts
Trader Rating: 23
Where is Chris located?
daskim is offline Find More Posts by daskim
RCG Plus Member
Old Oct 25, 2012, 11:43 AM
Canada, BC, Vancouver
Joined Dec 2011
26 Posts
Taiwan
Thumb Pilot is offline Find More Posts by Thumb Pilot
Old Oct 25, 2012, 12:49 PM
Joined Jun 2011
7,273 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by daskim View Post
Where is Chris located?
Southern Taiwan, in Kaohsiung City. I'm not from here, though. I'm French Canadian.

Taiwan post rocks. Working for Taiwan Post is considered a very good job, here, so they take their work very seriously and they do it with a smile, too. Excellent postal service, here. 7 days door to door from here to Vancouver and that's just regular "small package" air mail. That was fast, though. The norm is about 9 days to Canada and US as well as Australia and European countries. I think that's pretty darn decent. Shipping from Canada to here easily takes 15 days and up to 3 weeks. Canadian postal workers are bitter and they only think about going on strike all the time. Useless twats.

I shipped 13 orders this week and 8 last week. Still have 8 to ship next week. I'd say that's pretty prolific quad building for a one man factory. My hands are a bit sore but other than that I am fine. I actually put a drill bit almost right through my left thumb last week. It's healed on the surface now but parts of my thumb is still completely numb.

@ Bryan: confirmed spare parts for your buddies.

Best,
Chris
Site Sponsor
Old Oct 25, 2012, 06:56 PM
KG7MNT
United States, WY, Cheyenne
Joined Jun 2008
169 Posts
Trader Rating: 7
I definitely appreciate all the hard work that you have put in to get all of us who have ordered these fantastic quads. I hope that when you get a chance to rest that you relax and have a cold beer or six. I for one am extremely grateful for your commitment to the hobby.

Thanks, Jerry
Phasor is offline Find More Posts by Phasor
Old Oct 25, 2012, 07:40 PM
Joined Jun 2011
7,273 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Phasor View Post
I definitely appreciate all the hard work that you have put in to get all of us who have ordered these fantastic quads. I hope that when you get a chance to rest that you relax and have a cold beer or six. I for one am extremely grateful for your commitment to the hobby.

Thanks, Jerry
Thanks for the kind words, Sir. I had the day off yesterday and I finished the frames for ALL the remaining orders. I have the ESCs coming today and I will have them assembled this weekend. I'm darn sure I will. Yours will definitely be done because it's close to the top of the list.

TGIF!

Chris
Site Sponsor
Old Oct 25, 2012, 08:01 PM
United States, MO
Joined Apr 2009
330 Posts
Trader Rating: 34
Quote:
Southern Taiwan, in Kaohsiung City. I'm not from here, though. I'm French Canadian.

Taiwan post rocks. Working for Taiwan Post is considered a very good job, here, so they take their work very seriously and they do it with a smile, too. Excellent postal service, here. 7 days door to door from here to Vancouver and that's just regular "small package" air mail. That was fast, though. The norm is about 9 days to Canada and US as well as Australia and European countries. I think that's pretty darn decent. Shipping from Canada to here easily takes 15 days and up to 3 weeks. Canadian postal workers are bitter and they only think about going on strike all the time. Useless twats.

I shipped 13 orders this week and 8 last week. Still have 8 to ship next week. I'd say that's pretty prolific quad building for a one man factory. My hands are a bit sore but other than that I am fine. I actually put a drill bit almost right through my left thumb last week. It's healed on the surface now but parts of my thumb is still completely numb.

@ Bryan: confirmed spare parts for your buddies.

Best,
Chris
Thanks Chris. I know how you can make your finger feel better...........soak it in cider!
B-
Bryan's Flyin is offline Find More Posts by Bryan's Flyin
Old Oct 25, 2012, 08:36 PM
Custom quad builder
United States, TX, Spring
Joined Apr 2012
2,364 Posts
Trader Rating: 30
French Canadian now I understand
tech69x is offline Find More Posts by tech69x
Old Oct 26, 2012, 12:45 AM
Joined Aug 2011
483 Posts
Trader Rating: 3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thumb Pilot View Post

Thanks Everybody.
I was thinking today that there was something I knew I forgot to findrder . I'll look hard tonight . I guess we could make them . 10cm male to male I had to make the last one I needed but damn I knew I forgot those ???!!! THANKS CHRIS for all the hard work Hopping ours will show up this week . I tried tracking with that link from your pm but no such luck , no matter I'm home now so it's all good . Thanks again
Gavinxman is offline Find More Posts by Gavinxman
Closed Thread