HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Closed Thread
This thread is privately moderated by bobepine, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old Nov 16, 2012, 10:11 PM
Joined Aug 2011
483 Posts
Trader Rating: 3
Quote:
Originally Posted by bobepine View Post
Gents,

I have time to take two orders. I can ship on Tuesday. Price is as stated in the OP. 185$, or 200$ with spares. This is for the rectangular tubular arms as seen in the OP and CNC center plates. I can do black, metallic, or orange like Creepy 1's quad. All new parts, same deal as the OP.

This is your last chance to get one at this price. I will re-open for orders soon and prices are going up a bit for 2 reasons. 1- Hobby King is out of the F-20 ESCs. (I bought them all, I think.) So now I'm using simonK ESCs by RCX. They are good ESCs but they cost almost twice more so each built costs me almost 20$ more for the ESCs. 2- The center plates are CNC and I need to try to cover the cost. Originally I made them myself, but I had too many to make so I am now contracting out a laser cutting CNC shop. The cost on the plates isn't huge but between that and the higher ESCs cost, it adds up.

So yes, last chance for the bargain price. First two persons to post here can have my last builds for this thread.

Best,
Chris
Chris Id like one in a 425 size . So your saying there just like the old one but with the new cnc center
Gavinxman is offline Find More Posts by Gavinxman
to remove ads between posts
Old Nov 16, 2012, 10:12 PM
Joined Aug 2011
483 Posts
Trader Rating: 3
Quote:
Originally Posted by bobepine View Post
Gents,

I have time to take two orders. I can ship on Tuesday. Price is as stated in the OP. 185$, or 200$ with spares. This is for the rectangular tubular arms as seen in the OP and CNC center plates. I can do black, metallic, or orange like Creepy 1's quad. All new parts, same deal as the OP.

This is your last chance to get one at this price. I will re-open for orders soon and prices are going up a bit for 2 reasons. 1- Hobby King is out of the F-20 ESCs. (I bought them all, I think.) So now I'm using simonK ESCs by RCX. They are good ESCs but they cost almost twice more so each built costs me almost 20$ more for the ESCs. 2- The center plates are CNC and I need to try to cover the cost. Originally I made them myself, but I had too many to make so I am now contracting out a laser cutting CNC shop. The cost on the plates isn't huge but between that and the higher ESCs cost, it adds up.

So yes, last chance for the bargain price. First two persons to post here can have my last builds for this thread.

Best,
Chris
... Deleted
Gavinxman is offline Find More Posts by Gavinxman
Old Nov 17, 2012, 12:48 AM
Poland, Śląskie, Bielsko-Biala
Joined Jan 2012
634 Posts
Trader Rating: 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by LjayLE View Post

Can anybody point me in the direction of a simple LED light setup to help with orientation after dark, since it gets really dark early hear.

Ljay
I prefer white in front and red in the back. (i think brain is kinda used to this pattern because of cars, and it takes little time to adjust)

12V SMD LED strips.

Just put them on the side of arm, not under the arm, and you will be fine
shafter is offline Find More Posts by shafter
Old Nov 17, 2012, 01:05 AM
Joined Apr 2009
9 Posts
Trader Rating: 8
Quote:
Originally Posted by tech69x View Post
Very nice and smart of you
Thanks Tech...Much appreciated

Ljay
LjayLE is offline Find More Posts by LjayLE
Old Nov 17, 2012, 01:12 AM
Joined Jun 2011
7,751 Posts
Trader Rating: 164
The last two orders for this thread have been filled. This concludes this thread now. I am closing it. Here's the new thread. See you guys there.

http://www.rcgroups.com/forums/showt...8#post23289861

Thanks for everything.

Best,
Chris
bobepine is offline Find More Posts by bobepine
Site Sponsor
Closed Thread