HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Closed Thread
This thread is privately moderated by bobepine, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old Oct 30, 2012, 04:48 PM
United States, MI, Westland
Joined Feb 2012
14 Posts
Trader Rating: 3
I'll take another one! This one will go to my brother. The first one just got in town yesterday and should be delivered tomorrow!

Thanks Chris. 8)
RandomRon is offline Find More Posts by RandomRon
to remove ads between posts
Old Oct 30, 2012, 07:17 PM
Joined Jun 2011
6,710 Posts
Trader Rating: 161
Quote:
Originally Posted by RandomRon View Post
I'll take another one! This one will go to my brother. The first one just got in town yesterday and should be delivered tomorrow!

Thanks Chris. 8)
OK. It's yours. I'll PM you.

Thanks!

Chris
bobepine is offline Find More Posts by bobepine
Site Sponsor
Old Oct 31, 2012, 01:17 PM
Multirotor News Contributor
United States, OH, Aurora
Joined Aug 2006
751 Posts
Trader Rating: 21
My 399 is awesome. Just as promised. It can go from wild to mild with a flick of the switch. The KK2 board is very easy to adjust. Everything is awesome. It's been raining like crazy here, so I tuned it down, put on stabilization and have been flying around my office and living room. I can tell the power is NUTS. Can't wait to really have some fun.

Thanks Chris!
Sleepyc is offline Find More Posts by Sleepyc
Old Oct 31, 2012, 01:41 PM
Joined Jun 2011
6,710 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sleepyc View Post
My 399 is awesome. Just as promised. It can go from wild to mild with a flick of the switch. The KK2 board is very easy to adjust. Everything is awesome. It's been raining like crazy here, so I tuned it down, put on stabilization and have been flying around my office and living room. I can tell the power is NUTS. Can't wait to really have some fun.

Thanks Chris!
Thanks for the feedback. Really happy you like it.

Best,
Chris
Site Sponsor
Old Oct 31, 2012, 02:01 PM
resU deretsigeR
United States, FL, Jacksonville
Joined Sep 2012
14 Posts
Trader Rating: 0
When will you be taking orders again?

Do you sell center plates and arms, or just finished quads?

Thank You!

jj
JamminJamey is offline Find More Posts by JamminJamey
Old Oct 31, 2012, 02:13 PM
Joined Jun 2011
6,710 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by JamminJamey View Post
When will you be taking orders again?

Do you sell center plates and arms, or just finished quads?

Thank You!

jj
I'm hoping to be open for orders in about 2 weeks. I am working on a new design and I still have a dozen orders to fill. I dislike feeling overwhelmed very much so that's why I'm not taking more orders for a little while. I do this by myself and I already have a Mon-Fri full time job.

I will be selling just the frames, too.

Stay tuned.

Best,
Chris
Site Sponsor
Old Nov 01, 2012, 05:30 AM
The Netherlands
Joined Jun 2006
106 Posts
Trader Rating: 2
Received my order yesterday. I was amazed by the small weight of the solid frames. Shipping took a week from TW to my doorstep. Really fast compared to orders from HK. It's even quicker than ordering from suppliers in my own country! So I'm thinking of ordering other stuff from TW allso. Does anyone overhere can advice some online hobby stores shipping to Europe?
Vibosoft is offline Find More Posts by Vibosoft
Old Nov 01, 2012, 07:54 PM
Finding Creative Ways To Crash
Joined Jun 2012
448 Posts
Trader Rating: 4
Chris,

Just got it today, looks so good man... I want a 750 just as soon as you want to build one, no joke. Thank you very much, another very satisfied customer.

-Pat
RCCrashTestDummy is offline Find More Posts by RCCrashTestDummy
Old Nov 02, 2012, 01:41 AM
Poland, Śląskie, Bielsko-Biala
Joined Jan 2012
634 Posts
Trader Rating: 1
Chris, maybe consider H-quad for next design ?
shafter is offline Find More Posts by shafter
Old Nov 02, 2012, 02:21 AM
Joined Jun 2011
6,710 Posts
I'm actually thinking about a spider design for the fpv boys. But that would be two designs down the road. The new design went into production today. Something different about this one... It is going to be CNC laser cut with state of the art technology. Moving forward. Time to give the drill press a break...

Stay tuned.

Best,
Chris
Site Sponsor
Last edited by bobepine; Nov 02, 2012 at 02:33 AM.
Old Nov 02, 2012, 06:54 AM
United States, NJ, Fairfield
Joined Jan 2012
64 Posts
Trader Rating: 1
I emailed you a couple of days ago about building me one of your quads and you had suggested that I start with something smaller than a 400 being a first time flyer. I was wondering if your new quads will be relatively the same as the current version, you will be just using different method of building them or a new design.
mactek is online now Find More Posts by mactek
Old Nov 02, 2012, 07:30 AM
Joined Jun 2011
6,710 Posts
The frame looks very much the same and the same material will be used. Not a big difference, really. The biggest difference is a cut out logo on the top plate. It will be a while before I build with the new design. Parts won't be ready for 3-4 weeks yet. All I have at the moment is a sample I will build as a display. Another thing on the works is CNC arms. Now thems will be awesome but not cheap.

C.
Site Sponsor
Old Nov 02, 2012, 08:09 AM
Speed is Good!
Chippenham, Wilts
Joined Oct 2005
564 Posts
Trader Rating: 0
Are you selling just the frame and arms?

If so, how much for 400mm.
rumbey is offline Find More Posts by rumbey
Old Nov 02, 2012, 08:23 AM
Joined Jun 2011
6,710 Posts
Yes, I will be selling frames. PM sent. Not open for orders yet, though.

Best,
Chris
Site Sponsor
Old Nov 02, 2012, 09:48 AM
United States, MO
Joined Apr 2009
330 Posts
Trader Rating: 34
I received my frames yesterday - 2 400's and the M500! All I can say is Wholy Sh*t!!!
These are awesome! Thank you Chris! I have to leave now and go to my 12 step program........................

Hello, My name is Bryan and I'm a Quadaholic!!! It's your fault Chris! Only thing I was disappointed about was there was no pink frame. What's up with that?

My Armattan Fleet!
Bryan's Flyin is offline Find More Posts by Bryan's Flyin
Closed Thread