HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Closed Thread
This thread is privately moderated by bobepine, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old Oct 28, 2012, 01:09 AM
Joined Jun 2011
7,842 Posts
Trader Rating: 170
Quote:
Originally Posted by smuench View Post
Would anyone be willing to share your flight videos? How was your out-of-box experience? How do these things fly? What if I'm are not an expert pilot, do you still get good stable flights?
The feedback is starting co come in as people received the first shipment. Have a look at my traders page to read the feedback. So far everyone is happy with their Armattan build.

Unfortunately, I am still closed for new orders. I will post here when I'm ready to accept more orders.

I only received one complaint about the styrofoam I use to pack. Fair warning: DO NOT unpack this in your living room because it's going to make a mess. LOTS of loose styrofoam.

Best,
Chris
bobepine is offline Find More Posts by bobepine
Site Sponsor
to remove ads between posts
Old Oct 28, 2012, 01:29 AM
MSgt, USAF Ret.
USA, WA, Spokane
Joined Nov 2003
1,290 Posts
Trader Rating: 126
Quote:
Originally Posted by smuench View Post
Would anyone be willing to share your flight videos? How was your out-of-box experience? How do these things fly? What if I'm are not an expert pilot, do you still get good stable flights?
Mine flies better out of the box than any big name brand quads I've purchased. The KK2 is easy to adjust thanks to the LCD screen so you can tune it to your flying style at the field, no PC required. Chris sells an awesome machine for the same price as the big name brands "toy quads"!

I liked the first one I bought so much I'm going to order 2 more once he's taking orders again.

Buy with confidence!

Jim
Jim Frahm is online now Find More Posts by Jim Frahm
Old Oct 28, 2012, 03:48 AM
Austria, Wien, Vienna
Joined Jul 2012
17 Posts
Trader Rating: 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by bobepine View Post

I only received one complaint about the styrofoam I use to pack. Fair warning: DO NOT unpack this in your living room because it's going to make a mess. LOTS of loose styrofoam.

Best,
Chris
Should have read this before unpacking my girlfriend wasn't happy! Haha
phischi is offline Find More Posts by phischi
Old Oct 28, 2012, 01:53 PM
Joined Jun 2011
7,842 Posts
Inspector Gad, Uni, Phasor, Don, Al, Don 71, Romeo DZ, Samcro: Video sent. Awaiting payment.

Best,
Chris
Site Sponsor
Old Oct 28, 2012, 01:54 PM
Joined Jun 2011
7,842 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim Frahm View Post
Mine flies better out of the box than any big name brand quads I've purchased. The KK2 is easy to adjust thanks to the LCD screen so you can tune it to your flying style at the field, no PC required. Chris sells an awesome machine for the same price as the big name brands "toy quads"!

I liked the first one I bought so much I'm going to order 2 more once he's taking orders again.

Buy with confidence!

Jim
Thanks for the feedback, Jim. Glad you're having fun!

Best,
Chris
Site Sponsor
Old Oct 28, 2012, 02:42 PM
KG7MNT
United States, WY, Cheyenne
Joined Jun 2008
179 Posts
Trader Rating: 8
Thanks Chris,

The video was great! I'm excited about receiving and flying this quad. Hope to get another from you sometime in the future.

Jerry
Phasor is offline Find More Posts by Phasor
Old Oct 28, 2012, 02:50 PM
Joined Jun 2011
7,842 Posts
Uni, Phasor, Al, Samcro; Payment received. Thanks gents.

Best,
Chris
Site Sponsor
Old Oct 28, 2012, 11:00 PM
Tennessee
Joined Mar 2005
111 Posts
Trader Rating: 12
Chris,

Thanks for the flight video. It looks awesome.
PP has been sent.. Looking forward to getting the quad.

I'm not sure what city in Qubec your from but I have been in Toronto for a few days now and it has been raining almost constantly and not expected to stop for another week...

romeodz
romeodz is online now Find More Posts by romeodz
Old Oct 29, 2012, 04:25 PM
United States, AL, Guntersville
Joined Apr 2007
143 Posts
Trader Rating: 26
Armattan 325

Got mine in today,and I wish I had been reading as well.I unpacked in den.I'm not complaining though,it came in all intact.I'm impressed with this build.It's sweet.
Be a while before I can fly it due to hand injury, but I'm really pleased with this purchase.partzee
partzee is offline Find More Posts by partzee
Old Oct 29, 2012, 10:13 PM
Joined Aug 2011
483 Posts
Trader Rating: 3
Its there but im here

Gavinxman is offline Find More Posts by Gavinxman
Last edited by Gavinxman; Nov 13, 2012 at 10:36 AM.
Old Oct 29, 2012, 10:27 PM
Joined Jun 2011
7,842 Posts
You're welcome, guys! Thanks for the feedback and glad to hear this found youse well.

Hey, Gavin, where can I get me a protective case like that for the CC3D? Do you have a link by chance?

Cheers!

Chris
Site Sponsor
Old Oct 29, 2012, 10:55 PM
Joined Aug 2011
483 Posts
Trader Rating: 3
Quote:
You're welcome, guys! Thanks for the feedback and glad to hear this found youse well.

Hey, Gavin, where can I get me a protective case like that for the CC3D? Do you have a link b

Cheers!

Chris
You know I got your back lol. Email on the way (;-)
Gavinxman is offline Find More Posts by Gavinxman
Last edited by Gavinxman; Oct 29, 2012 at 11:07 PM.
Old Oct 30, 2012, 08:20 AM
Joined Jun 2011
7,842 Posts
Thank you, Gavin. Email received.

Best,
Chris
Site Sponsor
Last edited by bobepine; Oct 30, 2012 at 12:35 PM.
Old Oct 30, 2012, 03:22 PM
Joined Jun 2011
7,842 Posts
One of the buyers disappeared into thin air. I have a Armattan M325 running very powerful motors ready to go. VERY fast quad. Same, same. All new parts, SimonK Escs, KK2, fully assembled and tuned. RXR 185$

It's up for grabs. No PMs. First person to say "I want it" in this thread can have it.

I'm still closed for orders, by the way. So this is a chance to grab one.

Best,
Chris
Site Sponsor
Old Oct 30, 2012, 03:36 PM
United States, AL, Guntersville
Joined Apr 2007
143 Posts
Trader Rating: 26
Quote:
One of the buyers disappeared into thin air. I have a Armattan M325 running very powerful motors ready to go. VERY fast quad. Same, same. All new parts, SimonK Escs, KK2, fully assembled and tuned. RXR 185$

It's up for grabs. No PMs. First person to say "I want it" in this thread can have it.

I'm still closed for orders, by the way. So this is a chance to grab one.

Best,
Chris
Someone needs to jump on this,325 is the size I received yesterday and it's a nice build,nice indeed.
Partzee
partzee is offline Find More Posts by partzee
Closed Thread