Find More Posts by X_Copter
Yeah, that looks about right..
New Zealand, Canterbury, Christchurch
Joined Mar 2012
80 Posts
Help!
blade msr HELP ME!!!

HELP ME HELP ME HELP ME!!!!

I have had my msr for about 2 years now and have just flown it again and it seems I have next to no forward back left right flight. I have calibrated everything I have the normal amount of throws but I have just come across a video of a guy about tracking his flybar what this and youll see.

Blade mSR Flybar new vs worn, Red = new round hole, Blue = worn oval hole (0 min 47 sec)

I get about 5mm of movement in my flybar at max throws. now i have a spektrum dx6i in heli mode with 1servo90 swashplate set-up with 100% throws on my servos.

Any ideas on how i could possibly fix this issue? Help would be great.
X_Copter is offline Find More Posts by X_Copter
to remove ads between posts
Old Oct 10, 2012, 08:24 AM
Find More Posts by Balr14
Cranky old fart
Germantown, WI.
Joined Oct 2007
21,498 Posts
I think it's time to rebuild the head with new parts. I do that on my MSR about every 6 months. The handling differences are worth it.
Balr14 is offline Find More Posts by Balr14
Old Oct 10, 2012, 02:03 PM
Find More Posts by X_Copter
Yeah, that looks about right..
New Zealand, Canterbury, Christchurch
Joined Mar 2012
80 Posts
I just did rebuild the head hoping to erase the problem. I have fitted a new xtreme shortened arm swashplate for more throws, a metal anti-rotation collar, new head and new blade grips
would i need to replace the linkages too? oh and last night i just fitted a brand new flybar too.
X_Copter is offline Find More Posts by X_Copter