HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Closed Thread
This thread is privately moderated by RAFster, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old Oct 09, 2012, 04:25 PM
United States, TN, Blountville
Joined Oct 2002
3,550 Posts
Trader Rating: 8
Sold
Hard to find Hitec Neon SS ATV & Trainer plug upgrade kits

I have two(2) Hitec Neon SS FM ATV upgrade kits available. They are new in package, Hitec part# 54302. These are hard to find. They add ATV to all three channels and are a bolt on upgrade from the factory that is very easy to install. $9/each shipped to your door in the lower 48.

I also have two(2) Hitec Neon SS FM Trainer plug and switch accessory, Hitec part# 54303. Also asking $9/each shipped to your door. Will be shipped 1st class mail in a small padded envelope with extra bubble wrap.

Multiple items have lower shipping costs and therefore second and more items receive $1 off those items...

Contact me at rafster122s@gmail.com or PM me.
RAFster is offline Find More Posts by RAFster
Last edited by RAFster; Oct 13, 2012 at 02:32 AM. Reason: price lowered before they go to ebay
to remove ads between posts
Old Oct 13, 2012, 02:30 AM
United States, TN, Blountville
Joined Oct 2002
3,550 Posts
Trader Rating: 8
Lowered price before closing and listing on ebay...
RAFster is offline Find More Posts by RAFster
Closed Thread