HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
This thread is privately moderated by RWalker, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old Oct 09, 2012, 09:22 AM
United States, CA, Lancaster
Joined Nov 2011
223 Posts
Trader Rating: 6
Wanted
Futaba FG Series Gold Box Radio

I'm looking to buy a Futaba FG Series 4 to 7 FG/K series radio in FM to upgrade to 2.4ghz. If you have one you want to let go, please contact me. I am looking for radios in the FG/K series, AM, FM or HAM 50 mhz FM.
RWalker is offline Find More Posts by RWalker
Last edited by RWalker; Oct 09, 2012 at 03:29 PM.
to remove ads between posts
Old Oct 09, 2012, 01:43 PM
United States, NH, Suncook
Joined Oct 2010
443 Posts
Trader Rating: 135
there is no difference between the am or fm tx except for the modules.they are interchanable and are either am or fm.if you have a fg series in am all you need is a fm module.if you need the entire tx I have several fm's from 6 ch to 7 ch.feel free to make a reaonable offer and will send pictures.also have the fgh tx for helicopters on fm.
sagomon is online now Find More Posts by sagomon
Old Oct 09, 2012, 03:24 PM
United States, CA, Lancaster
Joined Nov 2011
223 Posts
Trader Rating: 6
Yes, I just learned that for what I'm doing, it doesn't matter if its AM or FM. I'm after the TX. Please post photos or send them via e-mail.
Thanks!
RWalker is offline Find More Posts by RWalker
Old Jan 25, 2013, 09:42 PM
KlonWarz
Joined Dec 2012
454 Posts
Trader Rating: 0
got one to swap

RWalker, no response so I'll just try a frsky module in it and give it a go myself!
rc
rusty case is offline Find More Posts by rusty case
Last edited by rusty case; Feb 01, 2013 at 10:06 PM. Reason: change
Old Mar 09, 2013, 04:57 PM
Joined Feb 2013
24 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by rusty case View Post
RWalker, no response so I'll just try a frsky module in it and give it a go myself!
rc
Did you ever try this out? And if so, how did it work out?
monkey30butt is offline Find More Posts by monkey30butt
Old Mar 09, 2013, 05:54 PM
KlonWarz
Joined Dec 2012
454 Posts
mb, I did Not!

I'm on a new tack, yet it's not forgotten, and I'm hoping it will fit into the scenario...

I have purchased a flysky 9x with rx included.
and after advise and consideration, I purchased the frsky DHT module and rx because they are just better.

so now, on the list will be to use the flysky module and rx in the futaba FG for a parkflyer.

Plenty in the bucketlist for this summer, if I'm able...

Best
rustycase
rusty case is offline Find More Posts by rusty case