HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Old Oct 10, 2012, 10:47 PM
Fly allot, Crash allot, next?
United States, CA, Corona
Joined Feb 2006
7,245 Posts
You guys know that when you get off topic you attract the Trolls like me.

Ford? C'mon you guys are in the dark ages and extremely old fashioned...My Kia will kick your butts without even kicking in the turbo.

I felt guilty and deleted most of the post.
SCALEFAN is offline Find More Posts by SCALEFAN
Last edited by SCALEFAN; Oct 10, 2012 at 11:23 PM.
to remove ads between posts
Old Oct 11, 2012, 07:45 AM
Team Horizon/ BVM jets
Joined Apr 2006
797 Posts
Al,

Do you still own the Carf hawk? You coming out to BITW?
pbusa1400 is offline Find More Posts by pbusa1400
Old Oct 11, 2012, 09:23 AM
High Dynamic Thrust
United States, FL, Mt Dora
Joined Feb 2007
2,307 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by falcon5 View Post
For a better perspective on the size of Brents T-38 here is mine, exact size standing on end up against a house

if your wife kicks you out of the house, you can move into your jet

i bleed blue, except on the weekends, then I drive a 465hp( at the wheel ) 2004 Suby STI. It eats any mustang easily. pi##es off the local vette guys when I blow their doors off with a 4 cyl. they walk me after 130mph though...
stoneenforcer is offline Find More Posts by stoneenforcer
Old Oct 11, 2012, 09:49 AM
Fly allot, Crash allot, next?
United States, CA, Corona
Joined Feb 2006
7,245 Posts
Pablo, how ya doing? I read that you were coming to BITW. The economy shure has taken it's toll on the hype for these events, your flying will be a bright spot.I still have the Hawk. Don't forget Tam still has the black one in a box with your name on it. You can put the new 14S single BVM in it.

My Granddaughter's 5th birthday is Saturday of the BITW weekend, so I might make a round trip up on Friday just to say hello and break some balls. Friday is the best day, by Saturday there seems to be lots of broken landing gears that need fixing.

Quote:
Originally Posted by pbusa1400 View Post
Al,

Do you still own the Carf hawk? You coming out to BITW?
SCALEFAN is offline Find More Posts by SCALEFAN
Old Oct 11, 2012, 05:43 PM
Team Horizon/ BVM jets
Joined Apr 2006
797 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by SCALEFAN View Post
Pablo, how ya doing? I read that you were coming to BITW. The economy shure has taken it's toll on the hype for these events, your flying will be a bright spot.I still have the Hawk. Don't forget Tam still has the black one in a box with your name on it. You can put the new 14S single BVM in it.

My Granddaughter's 5th birthday is Saturday of the BITW weekend, so I might make a round trip up on Friday just to say hello and break some balls. Friday is the best day, by Saturday there seems to be lots of broken landing gears that need fixing.
Cool glad your coming. Screw the economy we just adapt. From what Joe C. Tells me there were 81 pre-regesitered pilots already. I'm sure he will get 90 to 100 pilots.

I'm so ready for this one!!!
Old Oct 11, 2012, 05:47 PM
Team Horizon/ BVM jets
Joined Apr 2006
797 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by corsair nut View Post
well, im spending 3 days at a event in vegas this week, but maybe i can talk my wife into letting me go down there for saturday, so i can get some more sptick time on my 1/4 scale 12ft scratch built T-38. buttonwillow is the perfect place for a beast like this!

believe it or not, thats a 83" wingspan!

Please bring it man. Wait till you see my friends tomahawk F-5 out there. Twin p-160 turbines. It's probably about the same size.
Old Oct 11, 2012, 06:55 PM
United States, CA, Chino Hills
Joined Jan 2011
1,278 Posts
Look forward to the event

Not sure what airplanes I bringing, but I'm going. Hope to have a good time. Well see you guys their. I'll also be bringing my Align Helicopters just in case a few people want to mix things up.

See you guys Thursday!
jefffassbinder is offline Find More Posts by jefffassbinder
RCG Plus Member
Latest blog entry: Conventional RX
Old Oct 11, 2012, 09:47 PM
United States, CA, Berkeley
Joined Apr 2005
141 Posts
Not electric, but here is one of our rides for BITW. BVM Rafale, twin Cheetahs
(62 pounds of thrust YEAH!!! )
Jack G Diaz is offline Find More Posts by Jack G Diaz