SMALL - espritmodel.com SMALL - Telemetry SMALL - Radio
Reply
Thread Tools
Old Nov 21, 2012, 03:56 PM
DiaLFonZo - UAV/Drone
Dialfonzo's Avatar
Canada, QC
Joined Oct 2007
6,854 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by NaterPin View Post
It came today!
It is easy to put together. You can put it together with a 4 month old on your lap
...
Dialfonzo is offline Find More Posts by Dialfonzo
RCG Plus Member
Sign up now
to remove ads between posts
Old Nov 21, 2012, 07:03 PM
Registered User
Joined Dec 2009
2,088 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dialfonzo View Post
...
You did a really nice job Eric.
Now I have stuff to build and keep me busy.

Thank you
NaterPin is offline Find More Posts by NaterPin
Reply With Quote
Old Nov 21, 2012, 07:03 PM
DiaLFonZo - UAV/Drone
Dialfonzo's Avatar
Canada, QC
Joined Oct 2007
6,854 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by NaterPin View Post
You did a really nice job Eric.
Now I have stuff to build and keep me busy.

Thank you
Hope you like it!
Dialfonzo is offline Find More Posts by Dialfonzo
RCG Plus Member
Old Nov 23, 2012, 09:06 PM
Registered User
Joined Dec 2009
2,088 Posts
I have CC in it now but have the "flip" coming. Anyone have a multiwii PID starting point for this quad.
Eric, this thing is rock solid.
NaterPin is offline Find More Posts by NaterPin
Reply With Quote
Old Nov 23, 2012, 09:07 PM
DiaLFonZo - UAV/Drone
Dialfonzo's Avatar
Canada, QC
Joined Oct 2007
6,854 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by NaterPin View Post
I have CC in it now but have the "flip" coming. Anyone have a multiwii PID starting point for this quad.
Eric, this thing is rock solid.
Why is there no picture on that post...!!!
Dialfonzo is offline Find More Posts by Dialfonzo
RCG Plus Member
Old Nov 23, 2012, 10:09 PM
Registered User
Joined Dec 2009
2,088 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dialfonzo View Post
Why is there no picture on that post...!!!
it is coming.
you have a pm.
NaterPin is offline Find More Posts by NaterPin
Reply With Quote
Old Nov 24, 2012, 11:48 AM
Registered User
USA, OR, Hillsboro
Joined Feb 2011
415 Posts
Mini Spyder bottom half of arms

Hi Eric check pm from me about the bottom half of mini spyder arms. And ok add to them (1) camera mount for a minispyder. :-)
jsflyrv is offline Find More Posts by jsflyrv
Reply With Quote
Old Nov 24, 2012, 12:56 PM
Registered User
Joined Dec 2009
2,088 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dialfonzo View Post
Why is there no picture on that post...!!!
Here you go.
NaterPin is offline Find More Posts by NaterPin
Reply With Quote
Old Dec 01, 2012, 01:40 AM
Registered User
USA, OR, Hillsboro
Joined Feb 2011
415 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by NaterPin View Post
Here you go.
Naterpin have you flown the MiniSpyder yet?
jsflyrv is offline Find More Posts by jsflyrv
Reply With Quote
Old Dec 01, 2012, 08:36 AM
Registered User
Joined Dec 2009
2,088 Posts
Yep, sure have. It is a bomb proof frame. I like it alot. I might be making a second one for a guy at our club.
It had on it.
-CC
-Sk3 2122 1560kv
-10amp esc "not flashed"
-850 Nano tech I get less then 4 minute of flying.

I took it apart because I thought the my witespy stuff would be here.
the flip, a distro board and the bluetooth.......but nothing has come.

What board are you running?
NaterPin is offline Find More Posts by NaterPin
Reply With Quote
Old Dec 01, 2012, 04:45 PM
Registered User
USA, OR, Hillsboro
Joined Feb 2011
415 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by NaterPin View Post
Yep, sure have. It is a bomb proof frame. I like it alot. I might be making a second one for a guy at our club.
It had on it.
-CC
-Sk3 2122 1560kv
-10amp esc "not flashed"
-850 Nano tech I get less then 4 minute of flying.

I took it apart because I thought the my witespy stuff would be here.
the flip, a distro board and the bluetooth.......but nothing has come.

What board are you running?
Using a Quadrino board on one and a multiwii crius se on the other with 1300 mah battery, I set alarm for 7 min. one I strap battery on bottom the other I modified to put battery in battery bay.
jsflyrv is offline Find More Posts by jsflyrv
Reply With Quote
Old Dec 01, 2012, 09:05 PM
Registered User
Joined Dec 2009
2,088 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by jsflyrv View Post
Using a Quadrino board on one and a multiwii crius se on the other with 1300 mah battery, I set alarm for 7 min. one I strap battery on bottom the other I modified to put battery in battery bay.
How much did your settings change from one quad to the other?
NaterPin is offline Find More Posts by NaterPin
Reply With Quote
Old Dec 02, 2012, 02:18 PM
Registered User
USA, OR, Hillsboro
Joined Feb 2011
415 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by NaterPin View Post
How much did your settings change from one quad to the other?
Really cant compare one from the other as I am using much more powerfull motors on the second frame.
AXN-2208-2150 motors and use 20AMP Hobby Wing ESC with 6" props if it had room could run 7"

The first frame uses
AX 1806N 2100kv Brushless Micro Motor and 12amp ESC with 5" props

The second frame with bigger motors is a hot rod, has not been full throttle yet, to fast
jsflyrv is offline Find More Posts by jsflyrv
Reply With Quote
Old Dec 02, 2012, 02:22 PM
Some call me the other guy!
DoctorAudio's Avatar
Milwaukie , Oregon
Joined Feb 2003
4,488 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by jsflyrv View Post
Really cant compare one from the other as I am using much more powerfull motors on the second frame.
AXN-2208-2150 motors and use 20AMP Hobby Wing ESC with 6" props if it had room could run 7"

The first frame uses
AX 1806N 2100kv Brushless Micro Motor and 12amp ESC with 5" props

The second frame with bigger motors is a hot rod, has not been full throttle yet, to fast
One is for humans and the other is for blasting thru a pylon course!
Cam you imagine?
DoctorAudio is online now Find More Posts by DoctorAudio
Reply With Quote
Old Dec 03, 2012, 07:41 PM
FPV Enthusiast
martinic's Avatar
New Brunswick, Canada
Joined Nov 2004
1,884 Posts
Man oh man do I like the looks of this frame!! I love the idea of a smaller FPV quad to fit through small places, quickly. The design is gorgeous!

I really wasn't looking for another project. What am I to do now?!

Eric, you have some really nice designs!

Calvin
martinic is offline Find More Posts by martinic
Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools

Similar Threads
Category Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Discussion DiaLFonZo-Copter Crazy2Fly Quadcopter 340mm Dialfonzo Multirotor Talk 85 Yesterday 04:06 PM
Build Log Unrealistic's HEXorcism 600 - Luis & DiaLFonZo-Copter unrealistic Multirotor Talk 47 Oct 23, 2012 05:09 AM
For Sale DiaLFonZo-Copter TrinityHEX - ReList Dialfonzo Aircraft - Electric - Multirotor (FS/W) 3 Apr 27, 2012 03:44 PM
For Sale DiaLFonZo-Copter TrinityHEX - USED Dialfonzo Aircraft - Electric - Multirotor (FS/W) 7 Apr 20, 2012 12:34 PM