SMALL - espritmodel.com SMALL - Telemetry SMALL - Radio
Old Oct 11, 2012, 12:52 PM
Made in the USA
Joined May 2010
422 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yeaman View Post
Neither candidate support your wishes then. Both candidates have come out in support of the TSA, indefinite detention (ndaa & patriot act), wiretapping (ndaa & patriot act), improper operating procedures (executive orders & disregard for congressional approval needed to declare war.), neither are pro-gun rights(something that should be mandatory for a rep candidate), and both have spoken out in support of the central bank.
You have a good point. I guess it's a lesser of the two evils type thing.
BE77 Pilot is online now Find More Posts by BE77 Pilot
Old Oct 11, 2012, 01:01 PM
Not watchin from the sideline
United States, OH
Joined Nov 2011
36 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by BE77 Pilot View Post
You have a good point. I guess it's a lesser of the two evils type thing.
I'm sorry but endorsing either of these candidates is endorsing anti- constitutional ideals. But by all means vote for whoever makes you happy, it really is zero of my business. I will follow the constitution regardless of whether it is legal, no matter who is in the executive. That is what is important.
Yeaman is offline Find More Posts by Yeaman
Old Oct 11, 2012, 01:04 PM
Foamie Freak!
United States, NC, Cornelius
Joined May 2012
87 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yeaman View Post
Neither candidate support your wishes then. Both candidates have come out in support of the TSA, indefinite detention (ndaa & patriot act), wiretapping (ndaa & patriot act), improper operating procedures (executive orders & disregard for congressional approval needed to declare war.), neither are pro-gun rights(something that should be mandatory for a rep candidate), and both have spoken out in support of the central bank.
Oh wow, i agree with that statement. I NEVER said Mitt was my man, but I think he will be better than Obama.....
Leather Helmet is offline Find More Posts by Leather Helmet
Old Oct 11, 2012, 01:26 PM
Not watchin from the sideline
United States, OH
Joined Nov 2011
36 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Leather Helmet View Post
Oh wow, i agree with that statement. I NEVER said Mitt was my man, but I think he will be better than Obama.....
Again vote for who you want. What is most important is when the time comes stand up in civil disobedience against those suppressing and perverting the constitution, regardless of party affiliation... Its more than obvious that we aren't vigilant enough to vote 'unconstitutional' out anymore.
Yeaman is offline Find More Posts by Yeaman