HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Closed Thread
This thread is privately moderated by midnightsabotage, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old Oct 09, 2012, 04:48 AM
United States, MN, St Paul
Joined Jan 2011
264 Posts
Trader Rating: 39
Elecrifly Brushed ESC/RX combo

This morning only please - I'm going to the post office to mail something else early today & would like to do this in the same trip.

Took this out of a built airframe I bought recently.
I'd like someone who can put it to good use to have it. Looks to be in great shape, but I couldn't test it having no FM radio. I just clipped the motor wires and stuck a standalone brushed esc in the plane so that I could use an OrangeRX instead.

Item reads:
5 Channel FM RX
Narrow Band FM rx
With 30a ESC.

I want to say the crystal is channel 53, but I'm not 100%
(it's at home & I'm at work. If it makes a difference for whoever wants this, I can check when I get home in the morning)

Please post here if you'd like it.
Also PM your shipping info please (and to get my paypal ID if you'd like to shoot me a buck or 2 for shipping, not required though)
Have a good one!
-Jeff
midnightsabotage is offline Find More Posts by midnightsabotage
to remove ads between posts
Old Oct 09, 2012, 05:54 AM
Oldrndrt RCav8r
United States, OK, Ardmore
Joined May 2009
55 Posts
Trader Rating: 26
Rx/esc

PM Sent