Espritmodel.com Telemetry Radio
Old Dec 07, 2003, 12:25 PM
Fly it like you stole it..
Florence, Al
Joined Oct 2000
29,298 Posts
<---- CA's his fingers in the crossed position..
Tram is offline Find More Posts by Tram
to remove ads between posts
Old Dec 07, 2003, 07:46 PM
Your attitude is your alt
Nashville Metro, Tennesse, United States
Joined Aug 2001
2,644 Posts
Waiting with Rotors spinning!

Hope I'm still in the running! I need another Heli.....BAD!

Gary
Gary Morris is offline Find More Posts by Gary Morris
Old Dec 07, 2003, 10:01 PM
Really Cool User
Tampa St Pete, Florida, United States
Joined Dec 2003
1,870 Posts
I found this while doing some heli research for my first heli! I know it seems a little cheesey to register for this, but I am new to the scene!

Hi my name is Chris Xxxxxxxx and I just turned 18 yrs old and live in Florida. Ever since I can remember I have loved R/C anything; I love building things mechanical with my hands. I have done it all: R/C cars, boats, planes, hovercrafts, etc, I think the next one (and elite of them all) would be helis. I have been doing lots of research on helis lately and that is how I found your free heli offer. I don't know exactly what to tell you besides I am very mature for my age, I love working with anything mechanical, electronic, or to do with computers and I am a total perfectionist. I purchased a Heli simulator over a year ago and have been practicing on it every so often and have gotten pretty good at it! It's funny how bad I was at first comparing it to now! If you did indeed give me this heli I will work my ass off making it the best ever and show you it's progress. Lately my Dad has been frowning upon my hobby I love with R/C and refuses to support me with what he calls "stupid toys" so I have to work really hard at my job to make any money after car insurance, gas, buying food, Christmas presents! and other things.

I hope you like the person I am,
Chris Xxxxxxxx
Silverstreak328 is offline Find More Posts by Silverstreak328
Old Dec 07, 2003, 11:29 PM
Upstate NY
Joined Nov 2003
842 Posts
With money saved, I could buy a camera...

New camera ready, just in case we are the fortunate ones (actually, just getting ready for the holidays).

BTW: that's my Skylark being refit with a wider 96T gear.
OmegaDot is offline Find More Posts by OmegaDot
Old Dec 08, 2003, 01:02 AM
Florence, Al
Joined Oct 2000
29,298 Posts
Niiiice camera!
Old Dec 08, 2003, 08:24 AM
Often wrong ("wife")
Deep in the South
Joined Sep 2003
2,868 Posts
I hope its a nice camera, bought same one this weekend. Giving it to wife but of course I'll get to use it too (grin).

Cheers
John
johnbyrne is offline Find More Posts by johnbyrne
Old Dec 08, 2003, 09:46 AM
Joined Dec 2003
2 Posts
hmm.. i don't believe in that freebies..just a gimick i think..
i can't believe in that unless i see it for myself.
prove me wrong! billy! come on! prove me wrong!
anyway if you really do mail it to me... maybe i'll make a war film out of it.. hahha..and im gonna make something like 'aerohawk down'? hahha...
uh1h is offline Find More Posts by uh1h
Old Dec 08, 2003, 11:23 AM
Often wrong ("wife")
Deep in the South
Joined Sep 2003
2,868 Posts
uh1h,

???????????

Billy will send it out. Yes he will/is getting PR from it but its still a wonderful gesture. He could have done this by a drawing for his current customers but he is doing it here for us. I think this is great and appreciate it very much. BTW, who are you? Why are you hiding behind a new name? Not too cool.

Sorry Billy, just had to vent a little, now back on topic. BTW, my wife made a good point. Since we decided to have her stop working till our little girl is older she has no money she worked for and can call her own. She has asked that she be given the heli so she can give it to me. This way she has something to give me that I would really want. Her commitment to our child is really wonderful and she is doing really good because of it. This is why we don't have any money but its worth it. She is a wonderful little girl and doing great. Thus, you get three in one with me. First she gets a great gift to give me, second I'll give it a complete review and use it lots, and third I'll keep giving and do the other things I've promised.

Have a great holiday all
John

BTW, the wife is Stacy and my little girl is Taylor.
johnbyrne is offline Find More Posts by johnbyrne
Old Dec 08, 2003, 01:03 PM
ohio
Joined Nov 2003
4 Posts
I have no real reason for thinking i should get this. I just thought it would be cool to have another heli to play with
nitz7978 is offline Find More Posts by nitz7978
Old Dec 08, 2003, 03:23 PM
Florence, Al
Joined Oct 2000
29,298 Posts
It is awful hard to type thing your fingers ca'd together.
Old Dec 08, 2003, 03:25 PM
Florence, Al
Joined Oct 2000
29,298 Posts
Ahh.. attempted seperation.

*for all the doubting Thomas' out there.
Old Dec 08, 2003, 03:37 PM
UK
Joined Jan 2002
1,030 Posts
you wanna go to a doctor for some common sense mate.
I believe they do it in tablet form now

neyhow, I'd hate to be the guy having to choose from "most " of the contenders so far, some are easier to dismiss than others, surely.

I'd just like to have a go at reviewing a machine I've not flown before, always nice to try something different
Choppa Nutta is offline Find More Posts by Choppa Nutta
Old Dec 08, 2003, 04:53 PM
Joined Aug 2001
2,644 Posts
I cry FOUL on TRAM!!!!!!!

Boy oh boy, some people will do anything to increase their odds at winning!! LOL But trust me Tram, it won't work, it only works in the lottery when you spend more bucks to increase the odds! Billy Hell, aka Jim won't fall for that line, i.e., the more he sees your post, the more chance he'll remember you! Tisk tisk, it won't work, even if you've already made 21 posts to this thread! lol

Good luck all, and may the best man/woman win!

Gary

P.S. Jim don't take this as another way to get in the running, and no, I'm not trying to brown nose! hahahaha

Second P.S. Just teasin ya there Tram, so don't get your panties in a wad!
Old Dec 08, 2003, 04:59 PM
Florence, Al
Joined Oct 2000
29,298 Posts
Hehehe..

Gary.. Where do you do your flying at? I need to fly up there and do some flying with you Nashville guys!

Jeff
Old Dec 08, 2003, 05:18 PM
Joined Aug 2001
2,644 Posts
Tram..where do I fly?

Why shoot guy, I fly in my backyard!!!! Where do you fly?
When I can, I fly at Warner Park but that doesn't happen to often since it's only open to flying Monday-Friday 8:00am to 3:00pm

Sometimes I get lucky and fly in a Gym in Smyrna like last Saturday! We (my brother and I and the pastor) had a blast last Saturday flying in the ahhhh don't tell anyone...chapel! lol
since the gym was being used for a Christmas Party! Would be fun to get together sometimes if your in town let me know!

Gary

(another lame attempt to gain favorable attention from Jim Graham.