Closed Thread
Old Oct 08, 2012, 09:39 PM
Demonstrations on Saturdays!
United States, CA, Woodland
Joined Jan 2012
418 Posts
Help!
Do you have a Top Flite Spitfire kit?

So the reason I ask is I have a H&M Performance Warbird .60 Spitfire ARF that I have stripped and going to build up a little more scale. Right now I'm working on the retracts.

I see the Top Flite kit has a more scale LG arrangement. I was wondering if someone could get me the info on the retract bearers set in the ribs. Perhaps you have the ribs I could get an image of showing the proper hole config for the bearers. Maybe they're illustrated on the plans & you could shoot me a drawing of the ribs. Even if I could get the angles & offset measurements, anything would help.

Appreciate it folks,
Craig
gravityking is online now Find More Posts by gravityking
to remove ads between posts
Closed Thread